Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"there is nothing deep down inside us except what we have put there ourselves"

Step said:

cr noom

"sometimes you need to step outside get some air and remind yourself of who you are  and who you want to be"
Step said:

always have a positive thoughts smile and smile and smile more, it brings light to your day

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Peace have new pic, mini kim :heart: first time  :kiss:
she is just tooo cute to resist,  it will pass a looonnng time before i will change it i'm in love with it and when im in love i love hard :ghehe:

Step

Mrs James Ma
:heart: lucky guy :yes: 
peace said:
she is just tooo cute to resist,  it will pass a looonnng time before i will change it i'm in love with it and when im in love i love hard :ghehe:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
she is a princess to me and she needs a soldier who loves her a lot, protect her to get far away from hurts and treat her like a princess. She is really a treasure :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: . I hope she will meets someone never hurts her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the cutiieee girl haha 
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11779380_1673826466165835_1490539477_n.mp4

​
 ​
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
 ​
when it hurts to look back and you scared to look ahead, you can always look  beside you and your best friend will be there 
 ​

i will not worry about kim again she had people who loves her with no end and they are always there for her so no matter what happen she will never be alone :heart: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you peace for all the wonderful pics :drool: This thread and NRTR thread is soooo quiet today  :yawn: I feel lonely  :arrg: Your break is over I think. Come soon to post like before  :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Thank you peace for all the wonderful pics :drool: This thread and NRTR thread is soooo quiet today  :yawn: I feel lonely  :arrg: Your break is over I think. Come soon to post like before  :)
really ? i thought i was veryy active as before today , you are the one who was absent :ghehe:  today i'm free and probably until Saturday i will be still  free but after that i will be a little busy again :p

:lmao3:  kim and food is an endless love

what there is food 

i want that i will take it  <_<  <_<  "kim time to shoot" oops 

how i can get that hmmm 

this is my moment  :scooter:

:cry:  :cry:  let me eat 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I know I was absent :facepalm: cos it's so boring today. So I'm just watching old MVs of MK. You were active but not like before haha  :wink: that means you will be with us for pcknmcpw shooting tomorrow  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  Yaaayyyyy  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
peace said:
really ? i thought i was veryy active as before today , you are the one who was absent :ghehe:  today i'm free and probably until Saturday i will be still  free but after that i will be a little busy again :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I know I was absent :facepalm: cos it's so boring today. So I'm just watching old MVs of MK. You were active but not like before haha  :wink: that means you will be with us for pcknmcpw shooting tomorrow  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  Yaaayyyyy  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
ohh i see well i missed you and wondered what are you drowning in do you still shipping MK hard as before step ? are you not afraid your heart will break someday like what happened :p yes tomorrow is Thursday but kimja will not film together i believe coz kim is shooting the new close up TVC with mark 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I still had hopes that MK will reunite  :bhehe:
How can I forget about that TVC  :facepalm:  :facepalm:
Are you afraid of MK breaking up again for real
peace said:
ohh i see well i missed you and wondered what are you drowning in do you still shipping MK hard as before step ? are you not afraid your heart will break someday like what happened  :p yes tomorrow is Thursday but kimja will not film together i believe coz kim is shooting the new close up TVC with mark 

Step

Mrs James Ma
 I still had hopes but you did not do anything wrong. So please dont blame yourself peace. I'm sorry for saying I still had hopes :facepalm: Please dont blame yourself. I'm so bad  :arrg:  :arrg:  I'm sorry  :kiss:
peace said:
ohh i see well i missed you and wondered what are you drowning in do you still shipping MK hard as before step ? are you not afraid your heart will break someday like what happened  :p yes tomorrow is Thursday but kimja will not film together i believe coz kim is shooting the new close up TVC with mark