Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I still had hopes that MK will reunite  :bhehe:
How can I forget about that TVC  :facepalm:  :facepalm:
Are you afraid of MK breaking up again for real
probably they will reunite but not before another two years  plus they are actors so in order to be better they need to work with different people , i already stopped shipping them off_screen i really now consider them only koojin my favorite on_screen couple and in real life let's say i consider them just close friend now i know what i'm saying is a little crazy but that's what i feel , my only interest is kim i hope she will be happy and strong that's it witch i 'm soo happy to see her bright self again today  :p

Step said:
 I still had hopes but you did not do anything wrong. So please dont blame yourself peace. I'm sorry for saying I still had hopes :facepalm: Please dont blame yourself. I'm so bad  :arrg:  :arrg:  I'm sorry  :kiss:
NOOOOO PLEASE don't say that Step if you still have hope then that's good  i just advice you to always put the broke up option in your head okeeyy :wink:

:heart: :heart: :heart: can't wait to watch pamchanock 

cr noeynoey_chonticha

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwww I know you are saying this cos you care for us :spin: I will remember this advice  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
peace said:
probably they will reunite but not before another two years  plus they are actors so in order to be better they need to work with different people , i already stopped shipping them off_screen i really now consider them only koojin my favorite on_screen couple and in real life let's say i consider them just close friend now i know what i'm saying is a little crazy but that's what i feel , my only interest is kim i hope she will be happy and strong that's it witch i 'm soo happy to see her bright self again today  :p

NOOOOO PLEASE don't say that Step if you still have hope then that's good  i just advice you to always put the broke up option in your head okeeyy :wink: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for close up today soo beautiful :spin: :spin:

cr juudesara

she is wearing a wig right? this concept look different this time mmm interesting 

cr closeup_thailand

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimmy the tomboy haha remind me of pckk days , i will not mind seeing her in a tom boy role :lol: 

cr noom_piyachart

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
for close up today soo beautiful :spin: :spin:
she is wearing a wig right? this concept look different this time mmm interesting 

cr closeup_thailand
Aaahhhhh.... I just saw the pic on FB and was about to post it, but you got to it first. I can't stop myself from squealing at the pic. So adorable!!! :) Thanks for the pics.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
if someone can help please i thinnk here someone is asking what is kim is next lakorn right? and someone said she will take a rest right?
http://pantip.com/topic/33989899

Yes, someone asked since NRTR already finished filming, she only has PCKNMCPW left. Someone answered that will have to wait and see. Maybe about two to three months becasue Kim have been working 24/7 and she needs to rest.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Yes, someone asked since NRTR already finished filming, she only has PCKNMCPW left. Someone answered that will have to wait and see. Maybe about two to three months becasue Kim have been working 24/7 and she needs to rest.
thank you Bie  :kiss2:  she really need to rest after all this period of hard work and difficult time like she can travel  some where to relax but 2 , 3 months is a little bit long no? well we have to wait and i will be patient to know who is her next co_star   :dance3:  :dance3:

she is a sunshine 
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/11769701_1088031821225592_1882510649_n.mp4

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm trying soo hard to figure out the concept of the new tvc she is in one pic tomboy in the other dressed up and here she look like school girl haha 

cr as tagged

BTW i want to celebrate with teammate Step and the lovely kim fans Bieluvr , sweet_09, pueng_B,  and all the girls for making this thread active and reached 51,000 view and 140 page  :cheer:  :party: :party: this is really my favorite place in all AF :heart:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I think its just a fans guessing but most of the time, a lakorn will take several months from rumor to confirm so I sre that Kim has enough time to rest. If NRTR in air on 20 August, she musts join some promoting events. Shooting magazines and attends some events in her resting period is a good choice.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I think its just a fans guessing but most of the time, a lakorn will take several months from rumor to confirm so I sre that Kim has enough time to rest. If NRTR in air on 20 August, she musts join some promoting events. Shooting magazines and attends some events in her resting period is a good choice.

where did you disappear i thought i will not see you again you took a long break from here glad you are back :highfive:  
it's probably fan guessing  , but not all the lakorns take several months from rumor to confirm it depend on the production and the availability of the actors rumored , but we don't even have a rumor right now of kim in another lakorn i'm waiting for that rumor :ghehe: and most of the time when you hear kim in a rumor of a lakorn it's 80% true like the case with ananda and james, and as you said in these upcoming days she is probably will have to promote NRTR i hope they do  a lot of promotion waiting for that to , after that i hope to hear rumors haha

she look beautiful lady :spin:

cr por_rattikan, spycool_tuckta

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nadech and Kim both are free now  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  Lakorn gods please reunite them. Idk about  Ananda. Is he free??

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I think Mark thinks Kim is a boy here  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
that's what i thought too this TVC will be like a trailer :ghehe: mark too i think he said thee word "lakorn" maybe they feel like they are fimling lakorn not TVC i really can't wait to see the result :p
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11772892_1686082904944994_1201071830_n.mp4

yeaaah nadech is free :yes: :yes:  :pervie:  ananda i believe is free too soo we have the right to hope until we have news  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Since I still had little hopes I was so happy that MK are back together, but watching them today, I think that Mark was may be forced to patch up with Kim. He was different today. Was he guilty of cheating? Or was he just tired (of work lol). Looking at Kim, she is really happy, like how she was with him before. Idk what's wrong with me lol I just want to see Kim happy :yes: