Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I ran out of likes. LOL She is the moon who shines the brightest at night compared to all the stars. She is the sun in the day, too Hot to handle. Hahaha.
that sooo beautiful love it :thumbsup: :heart: 

cr spycool_tuckta

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks. Just speaking the truth. :) My days would be rainy without her. And I wouldn't have known some beautiful people like you and Step if it weren't for her. :) The Kimmy group.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I ran out of likes. LOL She is the moon who shines the brightest at night compared to all the stars. She is the sun in the day, too Hot to handle. Hahaha.
when i saw this pic your words immediately come to my head :heart: :heart: 

Bieluvr said:
Thanks. Just speaking the truth. :) My days would be rainy without her. And I wouldn't have known some beautiful people like you and Step if it weren't for her. :) The Kimmy group.
oooooo that's sooo nice and sweet really :crush: :crush: it's really nice to talk to you guys very nice people who can see the beauty in others :thumbup:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you bie. I also feel same like you both. I'm so happy to meet you guys here  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:
Bieluvr said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you peace :) I like you both so much here :yes:
peace said:

oooooo that's sooo nice and sweet really :crush: :crush: it's really nice to talk to you guys very nice people who can see the beauty in others :thumbup:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:

That is such a beautiful picture of her and it just shows how flawless her skin really is. :) Flawless perfection.

Step said:
Thank you bie. I also feel same like you both. I'm so happy to meet you guys here  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:
Thank you to you both too and you're welcome. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow, Kim do look best without make-up! Glad she win the poll!

And thanks ladies for all the wonderful update of our dara Kimberly Ann Voltemas!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Without makeup Kim  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
cr kim

that's why she won the poll soooooo natural beauty she really look FABULOUS in this pic i keep staring at it :spin: :spin: especialy the upright pic :heart: :heart: the look in her eyes is sooo sweeeet

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
according to MKpantip they only translate  the title is about top 10 thai actress that man want to kiss :ghehe:
LOL. It's weird they'll have polls like this too. Top 10 Thai ladies that men want to kiss the most in the year 2015. LOL. It says:
It's unbelievable that two women that are from different generations and have different styles will both get 7th place with an even amount of votes of 132. Of course because Kim is a sweet girl who loves to play and is funny too. Who wouldn't like her? Even Mark couldn't control his heart. Acting with Kim in many lakorn has engraved Kim's cuteness fully into his heart. As of Ann probably don't have to say much because she's of course the princess of the industry to the point where they see her as a star in the sky. Because no matter what she does, she'll be famous. She's talented and it'll be hard to find anyone to compare to her. So it's not weird at all that many men want to kiss her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
LOL. It's weird they'll have polls like this too. Top 10 Thai ladies that men want to kiss the most in the year 2015. LOL. It says:
It's unbelievable that two women that are from different generations and have different styles will both get 7th place with an even amount of votes of 132. Of course because Kim is a sweet girl who loves to play and is funny too. Who wouldn't like her? Even Mark couldn't control his heart. Acting with Kim in many lakorn has engraved Kim's cuteness fully into his heart. As of Ann probably don't have to say much because she's of course the princess of the industry to the point where they see her as a star in the sky. Because no matter what she does, she'll be famous. She's talented and it'll be hard to find anyone to compare to her. So it's not weird at all that many men want to kiss her.

i will thank you every single time you translate for us coz  it's really kind of you and i want to let you know that i appreciate it soo much sincerely i'm happy you are here helping us to understand :flowers: :flowers: 

it's true the article it's a little bit weird haha but fun