Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm in looooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with kim's talent sooo sooo in love i will awlays support her work cause is worth my joy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wish gif had a voice the way she cried the way her voice was soooo in pain the way she breath the way she was soooo into the moment it was extremelly extremelly real like i trully never ever in this whole world the long i lived and the much i watched i never saw an actress cry with such powerful inner feeling and made me bllow away the way kim do

and i'm sooo proud and happy to be a fan of such a talent such an actress who makes me enjoy every bit of the story she give a value a realness to her character and yes i'm a big big big big fan of what i see from her and it will be always a pue joy to me to watch this talent acting every story

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
All i got to say is that Kim is looking fine AF so far in Buang Hong. All her wardrobe is nice and dam her s curve is showing so fine! Body goal lol!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she look gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim just give justice to every role she play no matter how it is and omg i have to say she effortlessly beautiful all natural

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim is the kind of actress that doesn't need to even talk just her eyes can speak all she is amazing , here without saying a word i felt what inher mind how she think that she doesn't know from to start but she has to start somewhere she will have a new style and new life full of struggle but i felt she is strong she is still keeping strong

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a walk of dissapoint a defeat , realizing that all she thought of before of how she has a big value and people want her for her is all false , realizing she was living in a fake world build by fake images and fake peoples around her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the sexy kim peronally i believe the eyes of a woman can be 10* more seductive and hot than her body and kim has both her eyes are no less hot than her body