p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i finished this video awhile ago but never got the chance to upload it.
Took 7 hours to upload this mv ! geeezzzz -.-

Enjoy na

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I love today episode a lot. Grand & Tono are so cutie love both song they sang together. :heart: :crush: I can't stop smiling when I see them...hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRlpRP91IjE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vt3DP6TBEo

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:spin: OMG so cutie look at this photo of Grand & Tono drinking water from their water bottle whiling holding hand. :wub:

credit to: pantip

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i finished this video awhile ago but never got the chance to upload it.
Took 7 hours to upload this mv ! geeezzzz -.-

Enjoy na
omg smilez! this is such a cute mv! i loved it. AND THE SONG! OH MY DID IT BRING MY HEART TO JOY :heart: love the song. and loved the mv overall !!!! GREAT JOB!

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
im very upset to fine out that PIM was the one to KILL PETH.... Now i wanna no how this is going to end for sure... i wanna see how Peht is going to handle it.... i dont think this lakorn is going to end so well... and if it dose then it would be even more better.... but im still upset tho....

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the pics..tono and grand looks so cute. can i hold hands with tono and drink water too? hehehe

i saw the ending of today's episode, totally surprised by the flashback. i'm not gonna tell anyone. but i was so stunned, i honked my horn while sitting in my car parked at work. i think i scared a few people.

i do like how Grand told Gai off that she is with Tono. That was so cute. I'm wondering what is gonna happen once Tono and Grand gets back to town. Gai is gonna cause some many problem for them.

I really like Namtan in this lakorn. She's not overly n'rai nor annoying. May too. I loved the scene from yesterday where May screamed out like hell when Nunt was leaving her for Nok.

I loved the short skit dance the students did in the costumes. So cute. Brings back memories. (old days)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here caps from today episode between Tono & Grand. I haven't see today episode it yet.

Here a gif of Tono super happy after talking to Grand... :lol:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Bie looks soo freaked cute!!!!! Tono is just ewwww lol.... Anyways the scene that caught me off guard was the S scene between Namtarn and A Narin.... All that came out of my mouth DANG!!!! Lol....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:coverlaf: love the bowling scene so cute when Tono high-five one of his guy friend and Grand want to high-five Tono too.

Anyone know what is Bie & Oh try to find in that house? and who the girl in the photo was that Vill or someone else? I wounder how is this lakorn going to end. Will Bie & Nok get each other or will he die or get no one?

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
the gif of Tono is so cute. I wish I go to bed with that man calling me half naked and singing to me. (day dreams). I really like the bowling scene. It's so funny. Grand tried to High Five Tono and he backed away.

Namtan and A Narin's sex scene was hot, hot, hot. Almost looks like they were really doing it. Much more lustful and realistic than the other sex scenes I've seen so far this year.

I still need to rewatch the whole episode last tonight. I'm glad my three day weekend will start on a happy note, since Tono and Grand ended today's episode.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah the whole Pim killing Petch thing is too weird...there has to be more to the story like how did the senator end up being at the scene too. I totally had thought it was what bie said in this last episode abbot how it was maybe the senator killed him because he saw that woman at his house and so "knew too much" I had also thought that maybe Tono's parents had tried to help bie or something and thus also were killed

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't see today episode but saw the caps. :p Nok & Bie finally have the kiss scene. I didn't think it would happened because the last two kiss scene they try to kiss but fell too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Seem like fans want a part 2 of this lakorn.....I don't think there be a part 2.

มิวสิคัล ออน ทีวี ภาค 2 ต่อจากข้ามเวลาหารัก.

If there is a part 2...here the cast they want.

Link:
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10625786/A10625786.html#11

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't agree on a part 2 at all. Exact lakorns are already waay to long haha. i really don't like Kong, and that "Gai" dude is so ugly to me. just my thoughts...anyways

wow the kiss scene made me speechless, but they're both very good actors haha. i love the fact that Nok finally noes tht Bie is Petch her pass lover. and OMG theres going 2 be more drama in the next episode when Grand finds Namtan in Tono's condo :wacko: