Kulap Rai Nam(Tv Scene)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
You know what makes their lakorn more boring? It's because they don't know how to edit their music in the background to make it more exciting and interesting. Now I know that's not all the reason for a lakorn to be good but without good sound effect, I think a lakron can be less interesting.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
The thing I hate about TV scene is that they have too many evil characters and the good characters are either stupid or too damn weak. Not only that, they like to ruin the romance between the P'ek and N'ek--giving them little (very little) time to interact. But they're slowly improving, as seen in 'Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun' with Aum and Taew.
(And yes, I am still very bitter about Namtan Mai):angry:

Hopefully there will be more scenes--sweet scenes--between Rome and Yaya.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
TV scene does tend to bore me at times but they also have decent lakorns..........Janie and Great's lakorn was good and Namtan Mai was goodish but it had too many Ploy scenes and everyone else got to have great scenes together other than Aum and Aff. I felt like the main couple was Tao and Tik. TV scene needs to speed up their lakorns and all they hire is pretty much Aum Atichart, so he gets stuck with boring roles, like Su Yip Ta. I fell asleep watching that lakorn.

Ok back to topic on lakorn...........I've only seen the first episode and the opening credit and that bored me to death. Pretty sure i'll skip this..............

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cupid Candy Ploy does have a lakorn that she's in n'ek. Its her new one 'Ruk Maimee wun dai' with Dome Pakorn and next part of 'pooyai lee'.
Tv Scene are bored to death, good cast but not good quality of stories. Yay talk about nam tan mai was a stupid one, but it was worse than Rome/yaya.
Kularb rai nam should have hurry up. Can't wait to watch Ploy in 'Rabum duang dao' after this.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really liked the first and second episode of Namtarn Mai but after those two episode, it got really stupid. Pra'ek and nang'ek barely had any scenes together. I also didn't like Aum and Aff's character in there. As for Kularb Rai Nam, it just started dragging. I don't think it's as bad as Namtarn Mai yet. I'm just wishing Rome didn't really sleep with Ploy or else I would be done with it.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
did it air today? i wish everything like rome and ploy sleeping together is just a scam. gosh. its starting to annoy me just thinking about it...LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Today episode was abit bad one. Gosh Ploy has so many tricks and Rome is a dum guy believes her every single stories. Please .... don't make the
bed scene in the next one tomorrow, cos i don't want it to caught my eyes.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yeah, today's episode was pretty bad. There was so little scene of Rome and Yaya together. I'm just so annoyed by Rome's character. He should have just told Yaya the truth about everything but instead he lied to her about seeing Ploy and being late to her bakery shop. He's making himself look bad by not being truthful. I don't blame Yaya one bit for having a hard time trusting Rome because he is such a liar. They need to hurry up and just end this lakorn because it focus way too much on Ploy. There's barely any scene of Yaya.

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. that' why i stop from watching this last week -- i couldn't stand ploy's character at all -- i ALWAYS want to jump in to strangle her!!!

i'll wait til this get better then i'll continue ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In myself thinking that, wonder what will happen at the ending. Rabum Duang Dao is after this, and sure look very good. Polyplus is way better
than Tv Scene. Yep i don't blame Yaya. Why trust a guy like that. In the next one where all of them had these game competition, but they actually
switch partner. Rome is with Ploy then Ta is with Yaya. That looks like a jealous face expression from Yaya looks. It looks to me the 2 sister's
are competing eachother. I really wanna see this scene but not looking forward to the bed scene.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i hate this lakorn now and i think it's boringgggg. it's so retarded like ain't the moral of the story is that there are actually faithful guys out there? again i don't understand why rome is nice to ploy?! if someone treated my gf like that i wouldn't treat them nice. take aum as an example from pieng jai tee pook pun. mam is annoying in here too always being nice to ploy. i think as annoying as ploy is in here i hate rome and mam more for being so retarded. the only cool one in here is yaya's friend.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is similar to the K-drama All About Eve except in AAA, Jang Dong Gun (Rome's character) behaved like a typical WISE guy. He fought off all advances from Kim So Yeon (Ploy's character) and patiently waited for his beloved girl -Chae Rim (Yaya's character). Why did he do that? Just like Rome, Jang knew all the bad things that Kim had done to everybody so he avoided her like a plague. This plot made more sense than what we are seeing here.

I am wondering how could a stupid, dummy, blockheaded guy like Rome could someday be the Ambassador of a country???? The writer needs to wake up because he has created a character that is not real. Moreoever, it is an insult to the intelligence of all lakorn audience.
that's what i thought too! that's the reason why i loved AAE esp JDG's character who turned down the evil girl everytime. rome can't compare to him at all.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I couldn't agree with you more about Mam. I hate her character in here. She is so stupid for even letting an evil b*tch like Ploy coming into her house again after what Ploy did to her daughter. I don't get what kind of mother she is. She is so stupid. If somebody hurts my daughter like that, they better watch out. I wouldn't even let that person near her. Another thing is that, I don't get why they can't just throw Ploy out of the house and tell the servants to not open the door to her. Hopefully it gets better because I thought Yaya and Rome were so cute together in the beginning but now Rome's character is stupid. I want Rome's character to be like Aum's character in Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun. I love Aum's character because he doesn't act nice to people that are mean to his wife. Instead he defends her and tells them off even if that person is a women not like Rome trying to act like a gentleman.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In some part of a lakorn is always like this. They are all variety and different kind. Man if this lakorn turn out like this, they shouldn't
remake this at the first started. Or another better idea is get other company to remake this not with Tv Scene. Pleng Jai Tee Pook Pan are the best
one out from tv scene. Aum and Taew one didn't allow the mean ppl to brainwash them where as Rome and Yaya is such a stupid one.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I just noticed a short snippet of the bed scene in the beginning credits.:angry:
So not looking forward to that.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
I couldn't agree with you more about Mam. I hate her character in here. She is so stupid for even letting an evil b*tch like Ploy coming into her house again after what Ploy did to her daughter. I don't get what kind of mother she is. She is so stupid. If somebody hurts my daughter like that, they better watch out. I wouldn't even let that person near her. Another thing is that, I don't get why they can't just throw Ploy out of the house and tell the servants to not open the door to her. Hopefully it gets better because I thought Yaya and Rome were so cute together in the beginning but now Rome's character is stupid. I want Rome's character to be like Aum's character in Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun. I love Aum's character because he doesn't act nice to people that are mean to his wife. Instead he defends her and tells them off even if that person is a women not like Rome trying to act like a gentleman.
lol i thought i was the only one comparing rome's character to aum's.. i like yaya and rome in the beginning too, i thought his character would be more protective of yaya and resistent of ploy.. but nope! he is just like all the other characters in lakorns. this lakorn is just getting stupid and rome's character isnt getting any better.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
dont understand why rome's character is so dumb, but i guess the director/books wants it like that. i do like aum's character in pjtpp...

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
The last episode is kind of boring.

I want to see the newbieNang'Ek in another lakorn she is so pretty. but her role character is so..boring. Same for Rome. He has always the same expression faces...

Ploy's character is TOO MUCH. I think Nan is already being mad mental.

What will be the end for Nan ? What do you all think ? Dead ? Mental Illness ? Turn to "good" ? :mellow:

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^I have a feeling that Nan will commit suicide at the end. From the opening credits, there was a scene of her crying near the edge of a building. But then again, Nan isn't the type who would give up that easily.