Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
is end soon*-*
...and Pi Bee and Netdao will be not long understand each other because...netdao is not more popular through of Clip from her and Om (i think because of this) and Bee will be not more as her Assistant and they Dispute

R u saying that Netdao and the women will become enemies? Pi Bee will no longer help her because she didn't want to be involve with someone who totally screw their chances at fame and more fame?

Sorry but, It took me a while to understand what you we're trying to say.

jakjann

Jakjann
hehe sry my english not good

i mean..all reporter know about clip between netdao and Om thought Tee
and Bee (Boom) will not mor do it her job as netdao asistant, because of clip netdao is not more popular

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
woooow...can't wait 4 next eps....paying 2 get award star of the year...hmmm reminds me of some stars who doesn't sometimes suit to even be awarded...but can't wait wat secrets gonna be poping up next....

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
can't wait to watch the episode today myself..I think that Bee and nate dao deserve the fight..

cecilia

Staff member
dang, it's going down !!! i can't wait til tomorrow as well.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awe... Tmr's episode is a bit messed up.
I know she's done a lot of bad stuff, but being exposed like that is shameful.
Especially when you still don't want to admit it :(

cecilia

Staff member
^a person like nae, being expose publicly is the only way for her to admit her mistakes. just look at the stuff tee and gaye did by manipulating her, now, it's time to pay back. i don't feel bad at all after what she said to gun today.

jakjann

Jakjann
Have watching Episode 33
OMG!!!! Bee(Boom) has really change result for Best Actress.....from Sinjai to Netdao-.-

and Tee show VDO Clip to all committee....XD

can not wait of next episode....All People finally know how to Netdao really is

fanny

sarNie Adult
Finally Tee make a big progress all at once. Natedao is downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yop fang&diew's lakorn gon replace dis one. man paan's dumber than dumb. she kept asking tee if he found da micro sd card yet when he obviously hasn't LOL da look on his face was funny though he was so annoyed hahaha. i was laughing at him when he told paan dat he needed it cause gae was dying lol dash mean though. oh and when he said to gan i'd be stupid if i believed u LOL hahaha tee's funny. he has no shame at all LOL