Ladies Room *Book 3: Chapter 4, Part B*

transcend89

sarNie Adult
gosh to quote lenaaun and ponglover ur killing me with the suspense and wait....that childhood friend was a shocker...man i don't think rome deserves rita now he's too too too too mean uh but still can't wait till he warms up to her and i want to see him suffer for awhile b4 they get together...thanks

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
whew finally caught up! can't believe rome just violated his childhood friend! I wonder how Rita is going to feel if she finds out that it was him from the temple??

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
whew finally caught up! can't believe rome just violated his childhood friend! I wonder how Rita is going to feel if she finds out that it was him from the temple??

True, I don't know if Rita would be happy or not to find out that Rome is him after all. I wouldn't be able to believe it myself. But I also wonder, does Rita think about him (the little boy) because it didn't really specify that she did or not so I was just wondering. can't wait for the next update.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
So Rome and Rita knew each other when they were small. I wonder if they think about each other when they're older because it wasn't mentioned about them thinking about their childhood friend. I don't know if I were Rita, I would be happy to know that Rome is the little boy or not at the moment and how I can forgive him. Poor Aum, he doesn't know anything. Can't wait until he meets Aff and when Ken meets Ann. I like how you split the story up according to couple. I like it because I can then focus on one couple at a time. Can't wait for more update and thanks.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
only 5 and a half more ch left for rteam i wonder how your going to end this first half....so the story is split into parts but it's connected and everything will tied in together very cool so glad that rteam story was first...any songs for the upcoming segments?

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 5/12

B
Abi finally arrived at his boss's private place and there he saw her sitting at the couch, up until now and eversince Rome went out... she never stop crying. her body was still wrapped by the plain white blanket. seeing her, makes him guilty about what his boss did. but who cares, he's just an assistant, eversince he was chosen to be one of Rome's men, he always follow whatever his boss says.

but its his first time to see such a thing, he felt guilty for what his boss did. he almost forgot, he was carrying the paper bag that filled with new clothes that his boss asked for. he approaches her, at first... he felt hesitant to approach her, but in the end he just gave her the paper bag. then went back at the doorway where he stands awhile ago, he look at her once again. Abi was about to leave and yet, as he watches her, she was still sitting at the couch crying and dont wanna talk. "i'll just wait for you outside...", he said and finally closes the door as he leave.

she felt like she has no strength anymore, her eyes were swelling from crying and she even felt like she's shivering inside. she heard an alarm clock at the beside table of the bed. time's approaching lunch time, thus, she realize that maybe her friend or even Aum wondered why she didn't came home last night. added the fact she has a work, it's her day shift schedule but it was already too late... since she can't come anymore. she's already absent.

she finally get up and went to the bathroom to change. she washes her face but it couldn't heal her eyes, still swelling and if she couldn't take that away until she got home, her friend might wonder. she get the clothes from the paper bag and got change, when she got outside... she dont wanna leave any evidence in this room. she pick up the dress that she was wearing last night, the one he ripped it apart and... she dont want to remember at this moment. she'll forever curse him.

she got out of the building already, there she saw the man who gave him some clothes to wear. it was Rome's assistant, he was waiting for her. but she dont wanna come with him.

Abi: (she walk straight ahead as she dont wanna come with him, even if his boss ask him to drop her home. she dont want to.) wa-wait... where are you going? (he hold her to stop her.)
Rita: dont... touch me... (a sharp look when she turn around to stare at him. he let go of his hand.) i wanna come with you... i can go home by myself.

he cleared his throat and made a sound as he look at her walk ahead, approaching the big exit doorway. he get his phone and dialed it as he was calling his boss, confirming that this woman dont wanna come with him. Rome was in his office, after from his father's office... he went straight ahead to his own office. drowning himself from drinking all over again...

he cursed that woman so much and he couldn't allow himself to get marry with her. however, when he remembers his childhood friend... he would hope that she was not the woman whom his father says that she was the little girl he met before. NO... his father's maybe lying, just so he wanted him to marry that woman.

a call from Abi he received, Rita went already... but she went by herself and didn't want someone to drive her home. some part of him reacts of what he did last night, is that mean his conscience reacting and at this moment, does he feel concern about her? if he was that mean enough... he dont have to care at all, he didn't have to bother himself calling his assistant to buy some clothes or asked him to drive her home.

but yes, he knew the fact that he was really mean last night.
"hey... what the hell are you thinking? after what you did last night, you should go celebrating. that woman deserves that kind of treatment, a hard-headed and tries to challenge you as always", he said to himself. he dont know why he's pissed... but maybe because of his father and he's now thinking all the consequences after what he did with this woman.

"Abi, just let her be. though i want you to follow her until she got home....", was there something missing? was there supposed to be a next line.
"....i just wanna make sure she's safe.", a part of him said those words. but it was too late already to say those lines, he hanged up the phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"she didn't go home last night?", Aff repeated. she's supposed to give Rita some documents to study, but only to find out that she's not home yet. she was sure of herself that Rita was with Rome. and now, she's wondering if Rome did something to her.

Aff: here... can you give it to her?
Anne: yes, ma'am... (she accepted the documents.)
Aff: since she'll be transferring to Chiang Mai this weekend, today... she's supposedly report to me from now and then.
Anne: uhh.... ma'am, do Rita really need to transfer there? (Aff just nod and she almost forgot that this another staff of her is a friend of Rita.)
Aff: mmmm.... do you want to work in Chiang Mai?
Anne: uh... if only i can. but you already assigned my friend-
Aff: it only be temporary. if you want you can go with her and you two can work there... but like i said. it only be temporary.

after Anne and Aff had their conversation, Anne was still thinking if she'll come with her friend. their boss already told her that it'll only be temporary and of course Rita told her already that she'll go home every weekends.

as her staff went of her office, Aff received a phone call from Mr. Patchata. as what like she's expecting, the father and son were having a silent war. but Mr. Patchata would always be Mr. Patchata, he's powerful and she can't believe that she was being commanded not to help her own friend.

she was confuse. she dont know what she'll do about Rita, since Rome told her to send this woman to him in Chiang Mai and now, Rome's father tells her not to help his son... or else....
or else what?

if not because of Mr. Patchata their family wouldn't expand their business any further, same goes with Ken's family. their families have this debt of gratitude towards Mr. Patchata all through out the years. and so... she had no choice but to follow his commandment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alone in her room, right when she arrived at her apartment... she lock herself inside her room. it felt like traumatic... no matter how much she dont wanna cry anymore, her tears keep falling and falling. she curled herself on her bed as if she dont wanna be touch.

a few minutes later, she felt scared when her telephone rang all of a sudden. she answered it.

Rita: he-hello...
Aum: Rita!.... thank goodness you're finally home. where have you been? Anne and i have been waiting and worried about you since last night.
Rita: i.... i... im sorry.... (she wanna stop herself from crying, it might be obvious and Aum might notice right away.)
Aum: Rita... (yes, he did notice that something's wrong on Rita.) is there something wrong?....
Rita: huh... uh... nothing... i just feel sick when i got home.
Aum: then where have you been last night? why you didn went home after work?
Rita: at the party... i was serving a bunch of people.... Aum.... dont worry. im fine.
Aum: fine... can i see you tonight after work then?
Rita: yeah... sure... i'll be here. i'll just wait for you.

after they said goodbyes over the phone, she decided not to cry anymore... her eyes will only swell even more if she dont stop crying. she had to pretend everything's fine, she dont want Aum to get worried and even if she'll tell him what happened to her last night. she dont think Aum will accept it...

she get up and tried to prepare some dishes. but as she went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator... there are lots of food stocks. she was thinking that maybe Aum and Anne waited for her last night and yet... she didn't got home because of what happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she was at the couch waiting for them to come but her friend is not home yet... and she even look at the time, Aum's still at work. she heard someone's walking at the hallway and so she opened it, she thought it was Anne... but it was just Ploy. though this blind woman is also her friend, she can say that they're not so close. because of boredom and been waiting since then... she decided to invite Ploy at her apartment.

Rita: careful... careful... (she hold on to Ploy while guiding her, until Ploy touch something at the console table and the envelope fell on the floor as Rita saw it.)
Ploy: i... im sorry...
Rita: it's ok... (she frowned as she finally let Ploy sit on her couch. then she picked up the envelope immediately.)
Ploy: Rita...?
Rita: mmm?
Ploy: uhhhh.... is it really okay, if i'll stay here for awhile?
Rita: yeah... i was the one who's inviting you... stay here for awhile. i need some company.
Ploy: (she smile, Ploy's eyes looking at the other way. indeed she was blind since Rita was sitting at the opposite side.) thanks...
Rita: just wait here... i'll go heat the pasta.

she went to the kitchen while holding the envelope, she put the pasta at the microwave and heat... while waiting, she decided to open the envelope. she read it awhile ago, the address was to Aum's. but why Aum left something inside her apartment then. finally, she unfolded the paper and there she read it.

she didnt expect that Aum was going to school even at his late age, well, she would understand that they're both suffering in poor poverty... but she didn't expect that Aum would passed all the subjects while working at the same time. no wonder, he once said that he can only visit once in awhile only...

but what surprised her was the next page...

because of the high grades and passed it. he was declared to be transfer and was given a scholarship to continue his studies in America. she dont know how to react first... but will she allow him to leave?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:p if you're curious about the past of Rome and Rita... that will show in the next few chapters...

*sleeping* ---> due to writer's laziness... the reason why she was sleeping is because she needs to dream something for the next chapter. LMAO~!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes! I can't wait to hear about Rteam's past!!! Super excited!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
too much pity for rita she didn't deserve that and rome won't accept responsibility hope he suffers for awhile more than what he caused rita lol i'm being too mean but anyways poor aum too...can't wait to hear about their past oh love childhood friend moments

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
too much pity for rita she didn't deserve that and rome won't accept responsibility hope he suffers for awhile more than what he caused rita lol i'm being too mean but anyways poor aum too...can't wait to hear about their past oh love childhood friend moments
I agree with you, yes2drama. I wonder what Rome would do when he finds out the truth that Rita is indeed the little girl his dad was talking about. Wonder how Rita can forgive him after all that he have put her through. Now I wonder will Rita let Aum go and if she will go with him or how the story will unfold now that the deed was done between Rome and Rita. Poor Rita. She doesn't deserve to get that from Rome. Obviously, you can tell that Rome fell for Rita or else he would not do that to her and care about her also. He is just too arrogant to accept the fact that he fell for her and believe that she is indeed his childhood friend.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Yes! I can't wait to hear about Rteam's past!!! Super excited!!!

I agree with you, yes2drama. I wonder what Rome would do when he finds out the truth that Rita is indeed the little girl his dad was talking about. Wonder how Rita can forgive him after all that he have put her through. Now I wonder will Rita let Aum go and if she will go with him or how the story will unfold now that the deed was done between Rome and Rita. Poor Rita. She doesn't deserve to get that from Rome. Obviously, you can tell that Rome fell for Rita or else he would not do that to her and care about her also. He is just too arrogant to accept the fact that he fell for her and believe that she is indeed his childhood friend.

gasp I want to know about Rteam's past too but I'm shocked with Aum's news....is he really going to go to America???

for zillion times to ask. do you like spoiler? LMAO... ok, better if not give spoilers. LMAO. JK.

something will turn out that both Rome and Rita didn't expect. will she forgive him? will he let her know that she's the childhood friend that he met years ago?
will actually these two be friends? what if Aum kidnaps Aff and Rita will be the reason? how will Rita explain it to Aum? it's too late to fall in love since he really doesnt own her no matter he calls her a "wife".

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hey belle i do like spoilers but for those that don't just black them out the suspense kills me hope rita will have a HAPPY ending....but i have a feeling she's gonna suffer for awhile

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
spoilers adds to the suspense ahahah. I can't wait for Rita to realize that Rome was her childhood friend.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I like spoilers, at least it gives me a clue to what expect and like mentioned, you can black it out for those who doesn't want the spoiler.

as for aum, maybe he can kidnap aff and take her to american with him? jk i don't know if that'll even work. I wonder, if he kidnaps aff because of what happen to rita, will he end up loving her too because obviously ken and aff are dating.

I am thinking that aum dates rita, ken dates aff and rome and ann are alone. rome took rita, aum is going to take aff then ken is going to take ann.

Seriously, the wait is killing me but I won't pass out yet until i finish reading the story. you got me hook pretty strong. i can't wait until all their love story unfolds. Thanks for the fanfic.

nikki1786

LizQuen
ok, guys... i'll be updating it tonight.

thanks for the warm comments... LOL

to those people who dont want to be spoil. i dont wanna highlight it with black... XD scroll down it as fast as you can... LMAO :loool:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
ok, guys... i'll be updating it tonight.

thanks for the warm comments... LOL

to those people who dont want to be spoil. i dont wanna highlight it with black... XD scroll down it as fast as you can... LMAO :loool:

I will be waiting tonight :yahoo:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 6/12

A
Ploy was talking for awhile, but Rita wasn't listening at all. she must be thinking about Aum's plan for his scholarship and has to go to America. they were at her small dining area, she sigh as she can't even think straight at the moment. after what happened last night and now, she dont even know how to react on how she feel at the moment. "Rita... do you think if i will accept his offer then, i might see again?", Ploy asked. but even if she was blind, she notice that Rita was being silent for awhile and wasn't even responding to her "Rita??? Rita...", she reached for her hand.

Rita: oh... um... i... i... im sorry... what was that again?
Ploy: (she sighed, even if she dont wanna guess... she already knew it. she knew Rita and Anne always been vocal and noise. she can even hear them form her apartment.) is there a problem?
Rita: no... nothing... anyways, what were you saying?
Ploy: i met this man... he said that he was the owner of the hotel resort. he offered me a job to work in his hotel resort and he can also be my sponsor if i wanted to see again.
Rita: did you accept it?
Ploy: i dont know... im just doubting though. im kinda scared.
Rita: about what?
Ploy: everything...

after they had the early dinner and little chit-chat, Rita asked Ploy to stay for awhile. then they went back to her little living room and continue their chit-chat, Rita realize that she can also share her problems with Ploy. but for some reason she can't tell what happened to her, though she already told her that she was working at this night club.

Rita: promise me... you wont tell Anne.
Ploy: promise...
Rita: i just dont want to let her know...
Ploy: why? you already said that the owner doesn't want you to entertain like the other women who entertains the customers.
Rita: i just dont want. she might tell Aum that i am working in that place. (there, she thinks that what if she'll tell Ploy about meeting this man.) Ploy... i met this powerful man in the club, it's not that he's interested with me. but the closeness between us is like a father and daughter. however, his son misunderstand me... and i was told as a whore who flirts with his father. (she heard a small laughs from Ploy.) why are you laughing?
Ploy: maybe his son likes you...
Rita: are you crazy... he curses me as much as i do. i hate him... i hate him 'til death.
Ploy: whoah... dont say that... because the more you hate that person... you wouldn't know... that he may be the one who can help you.
Rita: what? (how did he helped her? she was raped and she can't even fight no matter how much she was being a fighter girl.) Ploy, im not like you who met someone who could help you. look at you, you shouldn't think about it anymore. the best thing you can do is to accept his offer.

she wasn't only trying to cheer up herself just so she can forget about what happened to her, but she envy this blind friend and a neighbor of her. how come she encountered such a good blessing, while her... she only encountered a bad person and didn't expect that he will do such a thing to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rome went to a boutique to buy a gift for Vicky, his friend Por couldn't attend because of some problems and he just had a war with Vicky. actually, when Vicky sent him a message, she already told there that Por is not invited to her party. while he and the rest of the gang such as Aff and Ken were invited. Por asked him to buy a gift for Vicky and so he did. but as he was at the counter and the cashier was swiping his credit card. it error for a couple of times.

"what?", he asked as the cashier swaying her head, telling him that his credit card's not working. he gave his other credit cards and all of them are not working, he borrowed the phone and ask their 'own' bank if what's happening to his credit cards. it was said that his father blocked all his credit accounts and that he couldn't use it no matter what he does, he returned the dress that he was trying to buy and walk out.

"shit~! if i only knew... why is he doing this to me~!", cursing as he returned to his car. all of a sudden, his car is not starting at all. a big bad luck for him, his father was really challenging him.
"he can't do this to me....", he said to himself while thinking about his father. his father was really trying him, it's getting late already and yet... he dont know how he will go to Vicky's party because it's not what he expected. the only solution at this moment is to call his assistant Abi to fetch him and drives him to Vicky's place where she held the party.

as Abi fetch him, thanks to him that he arrived at Vicky's place. too bad that he couldn't even buy something to wear awhile ago for her party, but he still look fine though. he always look fine no matter what... but it's just that everytime he attends any kind of events, he always wear something new.

Vicky: hey... what's up? why do you look so pissed? (she tapped his shoulder, wondering if what's the matter.)
Rome: i am pissed. (he look at her and his eyes were raging.)
Vicky: (she let go of her hands as if she was scared. and yes, she's indeed scared of him.) whoah... it's my party. hehehe (she smiled to him, trying to cheer him up.)
Rome: i know... and i dont have any gift for you...
Vicky: is that all? is that the reason why you're pissed? (she giggled. though Rome was kinda scary because of his being arrogant, she could say that the most thoughtful of all is him.) hey, come on... its nothing. all im asking is for you to be here in the party, ok? dont mind that all.

she hold his hand and went to the pool side of her house, where there she held the party. as usual, the couple Aff and Ken was there and Rome always had the grand entrance everytime he comes late.

Ken: what's up? (he grabbed a drink from the waiter and gave it to Rome.)
Rome: (he bottoms up the white wine and gets another one.) im just not in the mood. (then he bottoms up the other glass.)
Ken: slowly, boy... you're so unexpected. do you wanna grab some hard drinks at the bar? (he meant the mini bar inside Vicky's house. but Aff, pinch him. telling him not to.)
Aff: (she frowned as she stared at Rome. she took a sip on her glass.) did you go talk to your dad?
Rome: (he look at her, it automatically came to his mind if Aff knows something.) why did you ask? did you told him something?
Aff: i am asking... because he did call me and warn me not to help you. (she said as she was being straight on him.)
Ken: what kind of help?
Aff: i dont know what's with you and your father... but i think your problem is related to that "Rita".
Rome: (he begins to enrage again.) dont ever mention her name... (he pointed at her, he dont wanna ever hear her name. not infront of him.)
Ken: hey... hey... stop it... (he hold his hand down and tried to calm him down.) look... why dont we just have drink over there and talk about it. ok... (putting his arms to his shoulders and went inside heading to the mini bar. he just signal Aff that he'll be right back.)
Vicky: what's happening? (came to their table to ask her.)
Aff: as usual... what do you think of Rome's attitude? he's always like that. (she dont wanna discuss it anymore as she was the one who got in between Rome and his father's silent war.)

in the end, Rome dont wanna talk about his problem about this woman and between his father. he and Ken only had the two bottles of whiskey and shared with it. he just dont wanna discuss it especially if its personal, to him its personal. his friends might laugh at him if they'll find out that he'll be marrying this low-class woman. he's always arrogant, choosy when it comes to women and he never wants to marry... especially at his age right now. he believes that there's still lot of women to get to know... but there's a lie with his words. maybe he was just waiting for his childhood friend... he know that somewhere in his heart that this girl might be somewhere and he believes that he'll meet her soon. and he's still positive about what he believes... that his father was only lying that the girl his father's referring is that whore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anne finally got home and she hugged Rita as if they haven't seen each other for years. "where have you been last night!?!", before she could be too loud she saw Ploy feel asleep at the other couch. "oopppss... sorry", she said.

Rita: i invited her to have dinner with me.
Anne: you ate already... but you two didn't even wait for me.
Rita: what time is it now... you came home late anyway.
Anne: i think i should be the one to ask you that. but where have you been? Aum and i-
Rita: i know... i know... Aum already told me that you two waited for me last night.
Anne: uhuh... and you haven't answer my question yet.
Rita: (she dont know how to tell her. she dont think if she could tell her.) i... i... i slept at the hotel last night.
Anne: with your words... you're already lying.
Rita: im not... (oh, yes she lied. she need to.) i slept in the cheap hotel, i was so tired and the party finished around 4 in the morning. (Anne was looking at her seriously.) Anne... do i look like a liar?
Anne: yes and no... No... because you're explaining. Yes... because i am doubting. do you know how much time we wasted waiting for you. Aum had a good news and-
Rita: i've read it already.
Anne: oh, so you saw the envelope over there?
Rita: do you think im blind? this is my apartment.
Anne: you sounded as if you're not in the mood.
Rita: i am... i dont wanna talk about it because im tired.
Anne: did you slept all day? (Rita nodded.) Ms. Taksaorn's looking for you.
Rita: what did she said?
Anne: tomorrow's weekend and do you think i can still come with you?
Rita: what do you mean?
Anne: girl, she meant that you'll be send in Chiang Mai tomorrow.
Rita: what? but i haven't talk to her yet.
Anne: maybe that's the reason why she needed to talk to you.

frown as she didn't know that it would be already tomorrow. but something tells her that maybe she needed to go back to her hometown, where she grew up before she and her mother transferred in Bangkok. the only memories left her there was she was lying at the hospital and her mother told her that maybe its about time to transfer in the main city. she had an accident before... when she was a kid but she had lot of memories there. as she also met one of her closes childhood friend, not really that she and that little boy they grew up together. but she met him and get to know him just for a day. but she can't hardly remember that day anymore, she's too forgetful and the only thing that's left to her, is the handkerchief that was given to her. a plane white handkerchief and has the capital letter "R" that was embedded there.

she dont think that the little boy lives there and as far she can remember, her mother told her that he was just a visitor to their hometown.

but anyways, that was two decades ago. her reason to going back in Chiang Mai now is for work only. and a temporary stay since she'll be assign as the manager of the mall there. she got promoted but she needed to be far away to her present love ones. but speaking of her love ones and aside from that she needs to be far away, Aum will also leave. she's willing to wait for him until dawn, just so that they can discuss about their old plans for the past year and the new plans that came up just now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he got home and drunk after he had a lot drinks from Vicky's party. Ken and Aff helped him and decided to drive him home since he didnt brought his car. but he didn't expect to see his father in his penthouse as he got home, he was sitting at the couch and just watching tv while waiting for him.

Rome: what are you doing here?
Mr. Patchata: what do you think? i just want to visit 'my' penthouse.
Rome: you gave this to me already, dont tell me you want me to get out of here...
Mr. Patchata: even if you're my son... if i can get you out of here... i can do it anytime i want.
Rome: this building is in my name already... you already told me-
Mr. Patchata: i lied... if you wanna see the papers... i can show it to you.
Rome: why are you doing this? just because i dont wanna marry that woman, you have to take everything from me? that's bullshit~!
Aff: Rome...
Mr. Patchata: (he stood after he turned off the tv. walk toward to him.) dont be so rude to me, son.... dont let yourself embarrass with your friends. (he look onto Ken and Aff.)
Rome: you can take everything from me now... but i wont marry that woman!
Mr. Patchata: you always say that she's a whore... and now, you're using the proper word. (he smile but Rome is still drunk and mad at him.) i should go now... i dont wanna talk to a drunk person... especially if im talking to my own son who's drunk.

he reaches the doorway and before he could forget "oh... by the way, Aff... tomorrow is the day she'll be in Chiang Mai?", he sounded as if he was reminding her. but actually, Aff didn't told him anything or so. she just dont know how did he find out. "like i said before... i dont want you to help this man...", pointing on Rome and sounded so serious then, "i would be glad and i prefer if you'll help Rita to give a nice job in your company...", he ended. after that, he never said goodbye anymore and left already.

as for Rome, he let himself fell in the couch and he couldn't even think straight after his father acted so cold towards him... but his coldness wasn't so obvious at all. maybe his father still believes that he'll marry that woman and if not... his father will do whatever it takes.

Aff went to the kitchen to get some water for him, while Ken sat right next to him... still in the moment of surprise that it was actually his first time to see Rome and his father had a war. that's because he always envy his friend, he is somehow jealous of him because he never experience the kind of love and bonding that Rome has with his father. but now, he didn't expect that Mr. Patchata would be so demanding and forcing his son to get marry with what... one of the employees in their mall? weird for some reason and surely once his friend will get marry with this woman. Rome will be having non-stop news about him linking to one of the employees in their mall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anne gave her friend to be alone, she decided to go back to her apartment so that she can be able to sleep after she felt something weird about her friend. it seems like Rita has a problem that she dont wanna tell it to her. Ploy woke up and decided to sleep at her own apartment. it was just too easy to transfer since Anne, Ploy and Rita were neighbors after all.

she's still awake and couldn't sleep, it must be Aum. yes, she was waiting for him. as she wanted to discuss a lot of things. and finally, as what she's expecting... Aum arrived. she gave him a hug and peck kiss just like the way she does everytime they see each other.

Aum: i thought you're sleeping already...
Rita: i was waiting for you... (Aum went to the console table and-) i've read it. (he look at her as they can read each other's thoughts.) that's the reason why you came to see me, right? (they sat together at the living room, cuddling each other. she can see that he is happy about something. about this scholarship that was offered to him.) what are you smiling about?
Aum: aren't you happy for me? this is not only my dream... it's also your dream. (Rita gave back the paper to him and as he stared at it... he was still smiling.) our dream. if i finish my studies there, after i graduate... we can start live together.

when he said those words, she dont know how to respond on him. though all her life she wish that she and Aum will live together and have big family... that wasn't the point after all. what about the years they have to wait before they see each other again?

Rita: Aum... that's not the point. i mean... i know... i know that now you have this great news. how come you never told me that you were attending school and now, it just surprise me that you have this scholarship for you to continue your studies in America. but-
Aum: but what? Rita...
Rita: the point is that... you're leaving...
Aum: but Rita... this is a great opportunity.... not only for me. but for you either... its not that im going to leave you-
Rita: i can't take long distance relationships... i told you that before.
Aum: its just 5 years only... its not that long.
Rita: yeah... right... 5 years... maybe for you... but not for me...
Aum: i didn't expect for you to say that... what i am expecting from you is to support for this.
Rita: well... i am. and it's better if we broke up-
Aum: Rita...
Rita: Aum... if i would say that i am leaving... will you allow me?

he didnt answer instead he just kiss her. but Rita push him away, she dont want him to act that way like the other guys did to any other girls. especially at this moment, she's not over yet with that what happened to her last night. she's not an easy laid. "Aum... stop it. i dont want it...", she said while pushing him away and she sit up straight.

Aum: you know... Rita. we've been going out for a long time now and but you never heard anything from me.
Rita: what do you mean by that? you know that i always dont want to be kiss with a permission.
Aum: that's it. im not trying to make out with with, i just wanna show you how i love you-
Rita: by how you say it... i dont like how it sounds. if you kiss me and i kiss you back... you know what be the next step. i want you to be my first... (but sad to say he's not the first anymore, because someone took it already.)... but... i dont wanna do it. not now... im not ready. (he turned away with disappointment on his face.) Aum, you haven't answered my question yet.
Aum: of course i dont want you to leave. Rita, the reason why i am leaving is for our future. what would be your reason anyway if you'll leave?
Rita: what if i say... its about work-
Aum: once im in America, you dont have to work anymore. even if im studying there, i will get a job and send you some money-
Rita: im not asking you to do that for me. plus, we're not an official husband and wife for you contradict my life.

he took out the small box from his pocket "if i ask you to marry right now... will you accept it?", he showed her the ring that he bought. she dont know how to answer him back. it felt like it was too early him to propose. "Rita, i wanna marry you...?", he said as he put the ring to her finger. he kiss her forehead and yes, she loved him too. after a few moments of cuddling without words to say, Aum has to leave since he had work to do tomorrow. but what he prepared tomorrow is a surprise dinner for her since they're officially engage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'll be updating part B later... :)
ciao~! need to sleep.

spoilers: Rita will be going to Chiang Mai because of Aff's warning regarding on Rome's plan. she tells her that Mr. Patchata was the one who's trying to help her.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wo dang! they're engaged! another story to feel pitiful for rita just to sad anyways i really really dislike rome no matter how handsome he is here lol hmmmmm who story is next after rteam? wait will we still see rome kidnapping rita?