maybe it one of those bloopers that they didnt pick up :lol:

oops her headpiece is just lopsided.....the scene apparently the same day

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
hmmmm yeah your right according to the pictures pai is wearing two
different headpiece but it seem like p'wat is wearing the same shirt though <_<

maybe it one of those bloopers that they didnt pick up :lol:

oops her headpiece is just lopsided.....the scene apparently the same day
I think they might've edited two different scenes together for dramatic effect...cuz Pai holding the gun is outside, and Wat is unconscious inside...but I think he's totally faking it just to get sympathy...

He deserved how Pai lied to him...he's the one who told his sister that they were just friends, and he told Pai that he would be responsible for her because she saved Fon's life...instead of just admitting that he likes her...

So much like real life...if you're in denial about liking someone, just stalk them...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
gawd i cant wait till thong-ake gets exposed hahaha...
my perverted mind is thinking about how hma-wat :loool: is going to punish those two hahahahahahaha
monday seems like forever away :lol:

joey

sarNie Adult
awwwww... so there is only 15 episodes to this lakorn. i really love this lakorn and the awesome couple of mart & cherry. i will be sad to see it end in 3 weeks since that means no more mart & cherry. :lmao:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... 3 more weeks!? :lmao: Gosh.... I'm in love with this lakorn! I don't want it to end.... sniff sniff :(

All I gotta say is the scene between Thong'ake & Pan (where pan fell on thong'ake then tried to take advantage of her) was classic :lol:

Gosh Moh... You are perverted! :lol: ahh what the hell am I talking about I am too! LMAO.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Im on ep 9 right now...and from reading ur guys comment...cant wait till Monday and Tuesday....Because NO SCHOOL!!!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Waiting anxiously for this to be uploaded onto youtube.....cant wait to see how p'wat will find out about Pai and thong'ek being the same person since everyone else know now^^

Hopefully they get to have more scenes together!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm only at ep 3 but I'm already in love with this lakorn.... :wub: :wub:

Mart and Pai's desserts makes me :drool: :drool: :drool:

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
i just started watching this lakorn yesterday...and i'm already up to episode 9. hahaha. i have no life. it's SOO CUTE.
i wish she would start getting prettier and prettier. but it doesnt matter becuase i've already fallen for the couple. mart is SOO CUTE.
i wished they did more lakorns together.

i woke up early this morning to catch episode 10 since i have thaitv but it didn't have any sound!! so i guess i'll wait until its twelve
untill it is loaded up thaitv.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I SUPER LOVE LOVE LOVE today's episode, OMFG pai looks so damn beautiful in that traditional thai dress, very lovely and breath-taking to me. :wub: awww whenever wat has to think, he sits on the bench with pai's desserts, where is a note in every box. that's so cute because he looks like a little kid and also since he got 3 different kinds of desserts. (DESSERT HOGGER!) when pai was making desserts, it was so pretty, i love the little sound effects in the background whenever she puts them in the pot. and they all looked delicious. it was kind of funny when pai fainted. GASP the new guy tried to touch pai's hand when getting the water, and when he tried to put the ring on her finger, the SEXY wat comes right on time, and pai smiles. YES!! wat takes pai away, but it's so funny how he has to pull out his gun to do so lol. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! wat was going to tell pai that he loves her, but NO her grandmother had to come in and ruin the moment. :( LMAO kaew turned off all the lights for wat and pai to escape. to make it short, so my post won't be that long, wat takes pai to this house, which is pretty. pai shoots wat in the arm but then feels really bad, and then he falls down inside, and the whole thing was cute and a little funny. she decided to say with him and cooked him some food and drove him home. also, pan's wedding dress is pretty too.

BUT SUPER GASP I can't wait for tomorrow's episode, wat is going to break off the wedding with pan and he's going to tell thong-ake that he LOVES baipai. ahhhhhhh i'm super excited, and there might be kiss too. :yahoo: i love this lakorn!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oOoOOh i have so much to add about today's episode, but i'll just add, that i love when pai was practicing being lady-like and uncle krit was singing "We will rock you" and also i watch today's episode 5, 8 10 times now. and how fon mentions thong-ake and pai, mart gets super sad :( he should have told pai before that he loves her.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
today's episode was cuteee hahah pai looked beautiful in the dress! it was hilarious how she had to pee so bad but she had to hold it in lol! poor pai! :lol: and it looks like wat is gonna be telling tong ek that he loves pai in tomorrow's episode lol! cant wait!

joey

sarNie Adult
i love episode 10 sooooooo much. gosh pai looks so beautiful in the thai outfit. i basically love all p'wat & pai scenes at the house. haha i found it kinda funny that pai always seems to shoot p'wat in the arm. he looks so adorable when he got hurt and fainted the second time on pai's laps. :wub: it was cute too when pai blew his porridge for him. i also love the expressions that they have for each other, epecially p'wat. he looks like he doesn't want her to go anywhere from him but to be with him always. i'm so glad that he decided to not go along with the marriage to pan. that's a real man right there! haha love the aunts, uncles, fon, and mart for helping them to be together. instead of having a lot people that don't want the main couple to be together like some lakorns, this lakorn is different. this is one of the reasons i love this lakorn so much. it is a really stress free, enjoyable lakorn. i cannot wait for tomorrow episode. pai will know that p'wat loves her without waiting until the end to hear it, and i anticipate for their kissing scene too.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i know what you mean. i love wat and pai scenes. i love the part when wat woke up and saw that he was bandaged and undressed too lol. his eyes says it all <333 i keep watching the previews because of the scene with wat and thong-ake, ahhhh i can't wait. i've been so excited ever since i saw that.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweeee RR. You're making me wanna watch it even more now!! Ahhh!!

Gosh, I'm so addicted to this lakorn!!! :D the only lakorn worth watching!!! :D :dude:

shadesofgreen

sarNie Egg
oOoOOh i have so much to add about today's episode, but i'll just add, that i love when pai was practicing being lady-like and uncle krit was singing "We will rock you" and also i watch today's episode 5, 8 10 times now. and how fon mentions thong-ake and pai, mart gets super sad :( he should have told pai before that he loves her.
LOL, that song was so random but so funny! I was cracking up like crazy. I totally love her aunts and uncles. They're all so adorable and funny. I'm so glad there's no annoying aunt or uncle in this lakorn.

This episode was really cute! You've guys all mentioned the cute parts, but I also liked the part when he came to rescue her and she smiled. Hehe. I"m glad he's not marrying Pan, I really hope he's not already tricked by the father.

I'm so addicted to this lakorn. I have a midterm at 8 tomorrow, and I'm watching it right now. Oi, vey. This is not good.

cfang32

sarNie Egg
does anyone know where to download this lakorn?
i used to download from the sarnworld video site but...
it has been down for a long time.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Credit Khemupsorn.com and Pantip.com

http://www.khemupsorn.com/board//index.php?topic=707.0

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...6/A7533236.html

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...9/A7533259.html

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...3/A7533683.html

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...5/A7531055.html

Cherry looked really pretty in the traditional thai outfit such eye candy lucky p'wat :wub:
All the scenes with pai and p'wat are breathtaking....every time they look into each other eyes
you sense the pain theyre both in and it literally tore me apart :lmao:
especially the car scene when p'wat got out of the car and when pai shot him the facial expressions
on pai's face were so real and you can't help but feel for the both of them........
Cant wait for tmr Im rooting for a kissing scene tooo^^