Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
They're actually a very great couple. Love them together... Yeah, Chakrit never plays with the same n'ek again, unless it's a sequel. I want a sequel of Mafia Tee Ruk.
Me too, I would want to see a sequel of Mafia Tee Ruk. I hope u feel better N'Krsity!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
There's a sequel na, but I don't think they're gonna make it into a series.lol. Sounds so dramatic and seems like more of Pakboong/Cheun's daughter.lol... By the way... See, Pat was suppose to get pregnant. I guess they just cut that part out because they're not gonna have a series for the sequel... Awww. Thanks, P'Prissy. I'm feeling much better than yesterday now.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno...a sequel may be a lilo weird...like i think they've been through enough alreadie...but i'm still hoping for a second lakorn w/ them two..but very unlikely...or might take a while cuz Chakrit doesn't reallie starr w/ the same nang'ek twice....argh! Pat should have reallie been pregnant...soo madd...tat would have been soo sad her pregnant trying to get her baby's daddy back from Oh! i would have dropped to my knees and die from crying....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
aww. I know... the lakorn went by so quick though and they filmed for like 8 whole months... didn't chakrit pair up with aum twice though? i was browsing around youtube and i saw an r scene.lol... one lakorn with long hair and the other shaved... true, right?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
aww. I know... the lakorn went by so quick though and they filmed for like 8 whole months... didn't chakrit pair up with aum twice though? i was browsing around youtube and i saw an r scene.lol... one lakorn with long hair and the other shaved... true, right?
They only have one lakorn, which was that one you saw, not an r scene though, it wasnt complete, Chakrit stopped, but anyways Chakrit's head was kinda shaved and let longer in there as it progress. Kammathep Tua Noi it was.

ImCool

sarNie Egg
thanks KRISTYS for the recap lol hmmm a sequel to this lakorn i dont know.... i think they should leave it as it is...but i would love to see pat and krit in another lakorn again <33 hehe

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, I would totally kill for it.lol... So Chakrit really hasn't had double lakorns with his n'ek? How about Noon W.? 2??

I see, I see. Thanks for confirming, Sunny... Hmm... So no actual r? I couln't stand watching the whole thing because it was dubbed in some sort of language and Aum sounded so weird O.O. The voice did not fit at all.

Muahaha! I have 8 done so far... Man.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I would totally kill for it.lol... So Chakrit really hasn't had double lakorns with his n'ek? How about Noon W.? 2??

I see, I see. Thanks for confirming, Sunny... Hmm... So no actual r? I couln't stand watching the whole thing because it was dubbed in some sort of language and Aum sounded so weird O.O. The voice did not fit at all.

Muahaha! I have 8 done so far... Man.
No, Chakrit had only played one time with Noon W. my ultimate fav actress and actor together, that would be so cool if they're going to have another one soon "cross finger" lol....

Chakrit had played twice only with Benz and Bee N. and that's it. All the other n'ek had played only one time with him.

wow, i can't believe that mafia tee ruk ended already, i'm only up to where pat is going back to Thailand and she wanted Chakrit come after her, to be honest pat's character is getting on my nerve, i just cam't stand it, at the beginning she was so strong and all that and now she become so weak and annoying, like she knew that she love Chakrit and Chakrit even confessed his love for her so many times and she still doesn't believe him? Chakrit did everything for her even to cancel/break up with LyLy, but When Pat saw LyLy hugged Chakrit, she got mad and ran away like that? She's just stupid, if two people in love, you must willing to fight and get through all the obsecles, of course when there's love, there's always obsecle but you must fight against it, not running away like that!

hmm this lakorn sort of remind of "Pleng Pa Fa Lom Dao" Chakrit and Noon, a little similar, in that Noon also hate Chakrit at beginning, but Chakrit still do everything for her and still have the hope for her loving him, and then once they're in love and everything, there's obsecle, that Chakrit have to marry the Nang rai (only by name not living together) not because of love, but of duty, oh that scene, where Chakrit told Noon that he had to marry n'rai, they both cried together there, so sad, Chakrit cried on her thigh and hugged her there, it was so emotional, plus they were so understanding each other, they talk with reasons, not like Pat, just ran away llike that......hmm i heard that somone never see Chakrit cried before? you got to see his crying scene lol....so emotional.

Anyway hope that we keep this thread up even though it is ending, but i haven't see the ending yet, my store are still waiting lol...........

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wah!! Ypu're store doesn't have the ending yet? Wow... Benz as in Benz from Ch3 or Ch7? ...Yeah, Pat gets very annoying during those parts... Just hang on.lol.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Benz from Ch 3 lol, i don't know who's Benz from Ch 7. Yeah probably by next week my store will have a complete set of Mafia Tee Ruk dubbed in Khmer. Anyway i still think they did the dubbing so quick in here, because i heard that in Hmong it take so long for the dubbing to come out right? and some lakorns they don't dubbed at all? That's so weid, because here as long as there is a thai lokorn, there'll be a complete dubbed khmer version one or two weeks later, so i think i'm lucky here though.

Hmm yeah, Pat's character is annoying, but of course i will continued till the end because of Chakrit, u know i'm a big fan of him and doesn't matter who's the n'ek is like, i'll still watch it as long as chakrit's character is good cuz he's so hot to look at 'drool" :drool:

i just want to know, so are they going to have a willing scene later in the lakorn or not? If there is one, then that's really cool, because i prefer willing scene than the R scene lol, cuz i think the willing is much more sweeter lol :kiss:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. I see. Hmmm. That's pretty fast then... Well, it's in between a r/ willing... krit was the one the started it but then pat got her arms around him after lol.

totally! he's hot!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
My set is complete! 18 whole gifs.lol... just some little ones for those of you guys that didn't finish or is planning to watch.lol.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
wow, Kristy you're the best, those screencaps that you did are very good, i have to stop and watched all of them and i can't get over it. those are the sweet scenes that we must not miss out, hmm now i really want to see the ending right now at this moment lol...can't wait. thanks again for your hard work Mafia Tee Ruk!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. i'm just afraid that all those in one page might disturb the board... i hope not.hehe... yep, those are memorable scenes. i love them a lot.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
wow. that's pretty fast... you live is australia? that's exactly where hunny lives.lol. wonder if you guys know each other.