MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Matt just isn't as random as her usual self whenever there are other people? But last night was really different. Mew had to literally drag her lol and when the four were singing, she was just at the corner.

Bee was shouting "Gang Furby!":p
View attachment 25403

Did anyone take photos of these two? They had them stand next to each other lol
View attachment 25402
Matt is still a crazy person when there are other people but i think she was just either tired or not feeling it that night. I think she may have been tired from her event with Nadech that day

twister02

M♥K
I seriously love if all the people I admire were in one event. When I saw the pic, I wonder why V and Sunny were there and then I remembered that the 3 of them worked together in Pohn Jak Fah. I don't think Sunny and V are romantically involved. They're just close because they worked together in movies. (Pohn Jak Fah, Heart Attack)

Happy Birthday to Mew!!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I can't stop laughing, she was so shy:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn-PiyWheiV/
- I also think the people around them were making her even more self-conscious. This could be the theme for a film, a love story between a celebrity and their fan lol.
I didn't expect the photos, much more the video, would be uploaded by Matt herself. lol so her phone was used to take those? :p

She tried to act cool but couldn't take it anymore when Sunny went close to her. That's so adorable! :aaaaa:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20180921-162849.jpg Screenshot_20180921-163002.jpg Screenshot_20180921-163248.jpg
Cr. matts ig
lol these are the comments under matts ig post of the video of her and sunny! they look funny! i wonder what everyone said, especially Great? even sunny commented that little emoji lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
View attachment 25464 View attachment 25465 View attachment 25466
Cr. matts ig
lol these are the comments under matts ig post of the video of her and sunny! they look funny! i wonder what everyone said, especially Great? even sunny commented that little emoji lol
The translation isn't helping lol but I think Great said Matt wasn't like that (something like that lol) with him :risas3:

Taew said "kiss" (?) then Bee commented "narak". Bee was like a shipper when they were taking videos of them lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 25464 View attachment 25465 View attachment 25466
Cr. matts ig
Great: never once did she act like this with me, what is this Sunny?
Matt: tooohhhh

Mew: kiss
Matt: wait a minute/not yet ok

Bee: how cute, screams
Matt: scream softly first ok

Niti: Jin na (I ship)
Matt: Yaiiiiiii

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Great: never once did she act like this with me, what is this Sunny?
Matt: tooohhhh

Mew: kiss
Matt: wait a minute/not yet ok

Bee: how cute, screams
Matt: scream softly first ok

Niti: Jin na (I ship)
Matt: Yaiiiiiii
Great being jealous is so cute :icon12: Put a huge smile on my face! Its okay great, i'll fangirl over you instead haha. And OMG taew is so bold telling them to kiss :pancarta: thank you for the translation!