MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I saw these 2/3 recommending them for Oum Rak or Sood Sanae Ha remake and on IG saw comments of people @ing Ann to cast them in something lol.

- Sunny is definitely another hero I think all the girls should work with.
Lol i doubt anne would ever cast matt in any of her projects. She only likes the really really popular ones. If MLFTS becomes a hit then she might cast her but not right now

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Lol i doubt anne would ever cast matt in any of her projects. She only likes the really really popular ones. If MLFTS becomes a hit then she might cast her but not right now
I have zero expectations of Ann ever casting Matt in one of her lakorns lol. The next heroine I'm expecting her to use is Diana.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Aww they’re so cute! I was almost choking when I saw Taew, Mew and Toey squeezing themselves onto that animal float thing in the pool.it was not meant for three but they did it! They were so proud they didn't flip over. Lol super dorky!

Miss Matty, the girl’s busy in Japan. Lol. Earlier I thought she was in Europe. Lol.:celebrate16::p

Mint looks beautiful. Gosh, I feel like I haven’t seen any of her work since forever.:sad6: