MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from the opening!

aww rita cutted her hair. i dont like the wardrobe at all. it looks cheap..

credit to paujingkong

transcend89

sarNie Adult
gosh i can't get over lyn's comment about rita looking like a soccer mom...and she looks like she lost weight going thin...what's next for her after this one and dark castle hope it's the one with rome

gosh i can't get over lyn's comment about rita looking like a soccer mom...and she looks like she lost weight going thin...what's next for her after this one and dark castle hope it's the one with rome
i'm also hoping that it'll be the lakorn with Rome...

i really can't wait until Rita's hair grows back out...i mean she looks cute with this short hairstyle, but she looks prettier/better with longer hair. and yes, it does appear as if Rita has lost weight...Rita looks good anyway though...

solin

sarNie Adult
Rita seems to lost some weight...I just hope It's not because she works too much !
Even if I don't like the fact she cuts her hair (I love her gorgeous long hair) she is still very beautiful.
Andrew & Rita are so well matched lol. and I really hope this lakorn will be a good one because with such a cast,
it would be a shame if It turns to be bad !

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Rita looks cute with her short hair.
But I prefer her longer hair but at least her hair isn't as short as Noon S's.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha yup kayla.. >_<.. iono if i can picture rita with noon's hair.. >_<..

i know i hope this lakorn will be good.. it has such a great cast... ^_^

haha yup kayla.. >_<.. iono if i can picture rita with noon's hair.. >_<..

i know i hope this lakorn will be good.. it has such a great cast... ^_^
Rita used to have noon s.'s hairstyle back when she was in split second...it looked okay on her, but it wasn't her best hairstyle; it actually made her look older...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha lmao.. omg.. i def 4got..

but hey .. rita looked good with that hair though.. ^_^..

she matches any hairstyle.. hehe.. ^_^..

but i do miss her long hair though

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lets see if we get anymore rumors about rita and her co-star on this one like the one wity tye...so funny how the reporters bait him into admitting his feelings then he denies it (check out lyn's blog)

lets see if we get anymore rumors about rita and her co-star on this one like the one wity tye...so funny how the reporters bait him into admitting his feelings then he denies it (check out lyn's blog)
how do i get to lyn's blog?! lol... Rita and tye spent some time together in japan too right? they stated that they met by coincidence, but decided to spend some time together...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha yup yup.. ^_^.. they even saying that they saw tye and rita kiss..

i havent read the newer stuffs yet lol.. i only go on once in a while..

here's lyn's blog.. iheartlakorns.com