MY BEAUTIFUL NATTY IS LEAVING!!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
MY DEAR SWEET NATTY IS LEAVING FOR THAILAND ON MONDAY, JANUARY 22ND 2007!!! SHE WILL BE THERE FOR TWO MONTHS SO I WANTED TO SEND HER OFF WITH THIS PERSONAL THREAD. ALL OF U JOIN ME TOO!!

NATTY, GIRL, I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!! I HOPE U HAVE A FUN AND SAFE TRIP. TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!! I WANT TO SEE...ESPECIALLY OF U AND YOUR (POTENTIAL) BALD PUA FARANG ! LMAO

MUAH!! TAKE CARE, MY LOVE!! OH!!! AND DON'T WORK TOO HARD!!! YOUR DELICATE PRINCESS BODY SHOULD NOT BE SUBJECTED TO SUCH PRESSURES!! HEHEHE

LOVE, THOOKIE A.K.A D.J. BOOBS

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
P'Natty jaaaaaaa !

Hope u will have fun tee Muang Thai na ka p' !!!!! lol travel hai sanook ! and if u meet p'Aom, ya leum take pics hai doo duay na ka !!!! lol

Tong karn khon doolae baan suay suay khong p' mai ka? lol hehe i can do for free ja lol :D

Ok have fun na ka

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Natty,

Have a safe trip and lots and lots of fun! Take lots of pics and stalk me some cute boys. :D You will be missed. Report back occasionally as sworld chat will not be the same without you. Be safe, take care, dont get lost and HAVE FUN!!

-Bugsy

:)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Natty I hope you have the time of your life at Thailand. We will miss you in chat. Take lots of pics, relax, and enjoy yourself!!!! :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oooh Natty is going, we're miss you alot, who's going to spam with us.
Have a safe & fun trip, enjoy the time there and take much care.
Miss you!!!

natty

Chubs
lol you guys are too funny.. but i thank you and will miss you all so much whenever i sit on the beach sipping mai tai as the sun sinks into the ocean and think "haha i'm here and you're not" :lol: .. jk... i'll miss you everytime i change stain sheets and think "i should be in chat.. not here! :( "

keep the chat running! *MMMUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHH*

TAKE ME WITH YOU NATTY. I CAN FIT IN YOUR SUIT CASE AND I PROMISE I WILL CHANGE THE SHEETS FOR YOU IF YOU PAY FOR MY FOOD. LMAO. WELL JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU A SAFE TRIP AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN FOR ME. DON'T FORGET TO TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES OF THEM HOT DUDESS. LMAO.

noungning

Heartless
Aww natty!!! u're leaving! or might've left already!!! wahhhh i wanna go too. but i will soon and you will be there when i go hopefully hahah!

yeah don't forget, if u open the spa... hahahahaha our deal! have fun while cleaning! in the making, i hope u find ur significant other checking in!!! :p

gonna miss talking about the food u can make for me! :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMG NATTYYYYY NOOOOO! haha jk Take me w/ you :D

Take lots of pics. get me a malai. eat lots of food and stay safe! ^____^

take careeeeeeeeee!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
OH NO.....my mommy dearest is leaving all her young ones behind...boohoo! *sniff* well i hope that my mommy has fun in thailand and hope that she finds the man of her dreams there....haha! don't be stalking no celebs now mommy....don't want no broke down palace going on over there because your little ones can't rescue you...we're still underage you know...haha! love you and hope you have a safe trip! *hugs*

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...take care and have a safe and prosperous trip Natty,,, may the sun always be at your back shining so bright on the path you now take and the stars in your eyes for the dreams you still have!!! :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Ohhh I'm late!!! -_-

Natty, I'm here!!!

Werent you looking for me?

Now, you're gone!

LOL...dont forget to snap the babes and have a wonderful trip there and back, na?!!! :p

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Natty if you ever visit this topic while you are in Thailand you suck!

Please have fun shopping at Emporium and Paragon.

Then goto to Pattaya and visit the ga-toeys for me and pinch their nipples for me at Tiffany's or Alcazar.

And bring me back a hot chick and tell them p'Dynomite has a green card waiting for them.

As for you... have fun with the family and stay away from da players. Best way to get a man is through family, relatives who really care and love for you. Otherwise, you gotz slim pickings. 555

Us men love to decieve thy woo-man... unless you like the one night stands... then HAAWT as Thookie would say.

noungning

Heartless
Best way to get a man is through family, relatives who really care and love for you. Otherwise, you gotz slim pickings. 555
that is just plan old sad, if u wanna live in hell go ahead! they love themselves that's why they find who they do... they don't want the assets to go to waste... pathetic

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Us men love to decieve thy woo-man... unless you like the one night stands... then HAAWT as Thookie would say.
BIATCH, DON'T PUT MY NAME IN UR STRANGE INQUIRIES!!! AND DON'T STEAL MY TERM OF ENDEARMENT...CUZ IT'S NOT HOT WHEN U USE IT!!!!

noungning

Heartless
Ning... you need to go to sleep. What the ??? are you talking about?

mai kaow jai
omg dude, ur the person saying let ur parents find you your love because they care for you, this is just bull.

and i would sleep if i wasn't working, thank you very much. :angry:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
FOOLIO!! Ning!!!

I never said your parents... I said family or relatives. Which means da boyz. Because us guys hang out and we know how guys are when the balls and chains aren't around. :^P