Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^she made a promise to her brother and tao that she wont' reveal their secret so if she did tell Pawan the truth, she's not keeping up to her promise. She also stated that she respect and love Tao like a REAL brother so she didn't want to ruin his reputation too,even if she have to hide from the man that she love. It's quite sad to think about it, she's tied in both way, can't even divorce but Tao allow her to have a relationship b/c he has been with another man all these time.

Agree on Pawan being immmoral b/c of his strong feeling toward Thuma. Really suck to see him go through this, accepting his reality that he's just like his father. Ppl around him even suggest him to stop the fire before it burn. *SIGHED*

I like the hug in episode 2. He wants her love badly, if only she tell him the truth, things will be better for them since he has accept his position of where he is now. So cute how he say he does not need her words b/c her EYES speak for it already ^^ (THE DOG TOY TALK)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Yeah, when I started watching it, I realized Bo's dilemma...it kinda sucks to be her...because she has all these things to consider, between right and wrong...poor girl

It is kinda sad to see Pe like that, in love with a married woman, if he only knew, then he'd know he's not like his father...he has a right to love Bo, and she has a right to love him, it's that stupid fake marriage that gets in the way...Okay, I didn't really want to go back to find out, so can someone tell me the deal with his dad? What did he do? And where's Pe's mom, cuz that lady is just his dad's other wife, right?

Although, I love that Bo can confide in her brother Tik, and that he supports and encourages her to go for it...with Pe. I'm glad he's there to remind her that she's not doing anything wrong. She wanted to do something for her family, she's doing such a good thing, sacrificing her life so that her family can be okay, sacrificing her happiness...and yet she has to sneak around with the man she loves only because she's married in name only.

I like the story for this lakorn, quite interesting....

But how does Nian get into the picture? Why does she fall for Pe and why does he lead her on if he loves Bo? I keep wanting to write Bow like in WWHJ...LOL

And the ending theme, when the guy starts with "chun mai roo" makes me think of JR's song

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i know what you mean, it remind me of BADARN JAI too ..

as for Pe's dad. he had some hidden mistress around even when his mom was lying sick in bed. When his mom's gone, his dad also had an affair with this one married woman. I guess, it leaves a big scar for him to since he have witness the death of his father when his lover's husband shot him, that's why he does not want to get himself involve in this kind of relationship when he found out that Thuma's married ..

Nian get into the picture when she found out that her dad's left with lots of debt and i suppose, she can't live a poor life without enjoying her daily men meal Lol (she's a material girl as well) .. She need a man who can support her financially and that man is Pe. Pe's one of those that will not end things without competing, that's why when she saw the intimate relationship between Thuma and Pe, she became jealous b/c Pe didn't fall for her like any other of her men. How she got involve with Pe, according to the spoiler, Pe's devastated that Thuma pick Tao over him so he got drunk, Nian took the chance with her father and came up with plan that her and Pe have something intimate going on. They fake out that she's pregnant too so yup, as a man, Pe's just taking responsibility of something he thought he have CREATED!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, Pe, he loves charm?? am i right?? lol... like when he saw Ploy's pics with her dad, he was
already kinda of drawn to her already...lol....but the thing i LOVE bout this lakorn is that
omg, Aum cannot resist Aff... he had to call her just to hear her voice.. hiow freaken cute.....

soii

sarNie Egg
Lol I don't think anyone can fake a hug :lol:

At the moment I'm not liking Ae (Tao's lover), the guy is such a douchebag. But whatever, I guess that's how his character is like.

Anyway, does anyone know what role that bar owner lady plays? (the one who is always with Pe at the bar)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'll put some spoilers up for next week episodes.
They're going shopping together right now. The way he looks at her as if he wants to devour her.

Pae to Bo: "I have been alone until I met you. I'll wait for you, I'll wait...even if its forever, I'll wait. Just don't closed the door on me." :wub:
Aww, that quote just made me melt. how sweeeeeeeet. :)

OMG my head is hurting!! i am trying so hard to focus on this lakorn but i can't get anything out of it!!! its entirely my fault though because i'm still a harit and soriya lover! i am not use to pawan and thuma. no doubt aum and aff look beautiful onscreen but i ain't feeling the story! IS thuma already married to her gay hubby? her brother was in love with her hubby right? how can you marry you're brother's boyfren? thats...so weird if what i am thinking is right.
Same here! I'm glad I'm not the only one feelin' like that. It's like Harit and Soriya had something that Pawan and Bo doesn't. I'm not diggin' the storyline either. I didn't like the storyline from day one. If it wasn't for Aum and Aff, I wouldn't even show interest in this kinda of drama. While watching it, I mainly skip alot of scenes and that's not a good thing. Like I said earlier too, I hope I don't grow tired of this drama. :(

lord, that wasn't a teddy bear he give her , it was a dog w/ glass , i think it represent her too cuz when he first lay eye on her she wore those reading glasses and she had on a silver top :lol:

DUH SARN!!!! LOL! HAHAHAH.

i'm looking forward to this weekend b/c i have NO ASSIGNMENT, FINISH ALL MY ASSIGNMENT ALREADY. will do catch up on these two lovebirds. I'm looking forward to next week b/c IT'S THE WILLING SCENE. what's cool is that it's lab day on Wednesday, i get to stay and tune in the live streaming :wub: CAN'T WAIT!!!
Willing scene already?? I thought that wasn't gonna come in til the middle of the drama?? Oh well. I guess that's a good thing.

whao, they really going do the wild thing in eps 3 ? Bo so passionate , bad aff , at least ..be considerate of my love for her :lol:
LOL! You are such a dork SarN.

She truly is a heart-breaker , I can't bear to watch the next eps , I will try to think the reason why Bo give in is because Pawan seduce her :lol: , i'll forgive you my passionate AFF.
Wow, I don't even know what to say. LOL. Hahaha, let's hope it was Bo that seduced Pawan. ;)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think I have watch both episode 1-2 more than 10 times! I even watch it without sound just to see the sweet eye contact between Aum and Aff and is there. Definitely there :wub:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Kob Khun Ka N'Cecilia!

Next spoiler, continuation from the airport scene. I'm just going to translate the Aum & Aff scenes...is that ok with you guyz? I'm only interested in these two love birds, if they can't get on off-screen might as well route for them on-screen. The romance, the eye contacts, the love making, the baby, and the wedding...I don't think I'm asking for too much! lol!

During the plane ride from Bangkok airport to Hong Kong airport to the hotel. Pae continued pursuing Bo. He kept on sweet talking her. Pae believes that if he keeps on sweet talking her, she will eventually let him into her heart. Bo tried to maintain herself by not responding to him or by just making a simple facial expression.
When they got to the hotel, Bo realized during check-in that her room is right next to Pae. After they both settle down, Pae and Bo have to go meet Mr. Jang. Both Pae and Bo parted their separate ways to get ready for the meeting. Pae was waiting for Bo, when he saw her his eyes light up, he was astounded by how beautiful she is.
Pae: "Your so beautiful, your leaving me hopeless. I don't think Mr. Jang won't be able to focus on the meeting tonight because all eyes will be focus on you tonight."
At the restaurant, it has a panoramic view of the ocean with glitters of the lights and the scent of the magnificent delicious foods but as soon as Bo walked in just like PAe had told her. All the head and eyes turned towards Bo. During the dinner, Mr. Jang kept on staring at Bo, astonished by her beauty to the point where his eyes almost cross each other. Pae was getting jealous, he didn't like the continuous stared at Bo. He wanted her to himself.
After dinner, Mr Jang left. Bo and Pae decided to walk along the pathway. Pae immediately turned his head when Bo said,"Mr. Jang is very nice."
Pae: "What do you mean nice? Only to woman!"
When Bo heard this, she just smile and walked away with her arms across her chest. She's cold due to the ocean wind that is blowing. Pae took off his suit jacket and cover Bo.
Bo: "Thank you!"
Pae took this opportunity to quickly grabbed her hand. Pae: "Are you warm now?"
Bo stopped, "Let's go back to the hotel. We have to get up early in the morning tomorrow." Bo swiftly yank her hand back and walk further.
Pae looked at her from behind and lifted his eyebrow and he followed after her. He continued to pester her as they walk. Pae believes that only persistancy can he conquered her heart.
When they got to the hotel and got off the elevator on their floor and got to the door of her room, Pae was still continuously talking. Bo had to interrupt him and took out her room key, while she was inserting her room key...Pae to this opportunity to quickly sneak a quick peck on Bo cheek.
Bo quickly turned and gave him a mad stare.
He immediately stop and said, "I couldn't resist. Please don't get mad at me!"
Bo quickly went in her room and locked the door as for Pae he still standing outside her room so proud of himself for be able to kiss her on the cheek. Proud of himself that he was able to gather his courage and accomplished a magnificent prize.

2b continued...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hey one quick question ^^
I saw the phone that Aff was using in episode one... It's a white slide phone, pretty thin and wide.
I really like it and was wondering if anyone knew what brand it is xD

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hey all just wanted to drop in and say hi and to comment on how HOT Aum and Aff are on screen...they are sizzling...can't wait to see the next parts...I can't believe the willing scene is next week!!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Kob Khun Ka N'Cecilia!

Next spoiler, continuation from the airport scene. I'm just going to translate the Aum & Aff scenes...is that ok with you guyz? I'm only interested in these two love birds, if they can't get on off-screen might as well route for them on-screen. The romance, the eye contacts, the love making, the baby, and the wedding...I don't think I'm asking for too much! lol!

During the plane ride from Bangkok airport to Hong Kong airport to the hotel. Pae continued pursuing Bo. He kept on sweet talking her. Pae believes that if he keeps on sweet talking her, she will eventually let him into her heart. Bo tried to maintain herself by not responding to him or by just making a simple facial expression.
When they got to the hotel, Bo realized during check-in that her room is right next to Pae. After they both settle down, Pae and Bo have to go meet Mr. Jang. Both Pae and Bo parted their separate ways to get ready for the meeting. Pae was waiting for Bo, when he saw her his eyes light up, he was astounded by how beautiful she is.
Pae: "Your so beautiful, your leaving me hopeless. I don't think Mr. Jang won't be able to focus on the meeting tonight because all eyes will be focus on you tonight."
At the restaurant, it has a panoramic view of the ocean with glitters of the lights and the scent of the magnificent delicious foods but as soon as Bo walked in just like PAe had told her. All the head and eyes turned towards Bo. During the dinner, Mr. Jang kept on staring at Bo, astonished by her beauty to the point where his eyes almost cross each other. Pae was getting jealous, he didn't like the continuous stared at Bo. He wanted her to himself.
After dinner, Mr Jang left. Bo and Pae decided to walk along the pathway. Pae immediately turned his head when Bo said,"Mr. Jang is very nice."
Pae: "What do you mean nice? Only to woman!"
When Bo heard this, she just smile and walked away with her arms across her chest. She's cold due to the ocean wind that is blowing. Pae took off his suit jacket and cover Bo.
Bo: "Thank you!"
Pae took this opportunity to quickly grabbed her hand. Pae: "Are you warm now?"
Bo stopped, "Let's go back to the hotel. We have to get up early in the morning tomorrow." Bo swiftly yank her hand back and walk further.
Pae looked at her from behind and lifted his eyebrow and he followed after her. He continued to pester her as they walk. Pae believes that only persistancy can he conquered her heart.
When they got to the hotel and got off the elevator on their floor and got to the door of her room, Pae was still continuously talking. Bo had to interrupt him and took out her room key, while she was inserting her room key...Pae to this opportunity to quickly sneak a quick peck on Bo cheek.
Bo quickly turned and gave him a mad stare.
He immediately stop and said, "I couldn't resist. Please don't get mad at me!"
Bo quickly went in her room and locked the door as for Pae he still standing outside her room so proud of himself for be able to kiss her on the cheek. Proud of himself that he was able to gather his courage and accomplished a magnificent prize.

2b continued...
Thanks for the spoiler. I love your detailed way of describing the scene and translating what Bow and Pae are saying. It's almost like reading a book. lol. ;)

Hey one quick question ^^
I saw the phone that Aff was using in episode one... It's a white slide phone, pretty thin and wide.
I really like it and was wondering if anyone knew what brand it is xD
Hahaha. For once a cool phone is in a Thai drama. K-dramas always have cool phones. lol. sorry, I don't know the brand. I just wanted to make a comment. :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
*waves at raiya...you beat me to it..lol i didnt even get to pass along your message yet! :lol:

im sooo waiting to see next weeks willing scene...im ready...im ready : i like that look on her face when she saw pei at the airport at the end of epi 2... :wub:

..i guess tao will be the selfish one...and air (however you spell his name) gosh i want bo to bi*$@-slap him...what an arse... <_<

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks for the spoiler. I love your detailed way of describing the scene and translating what Bow and Pae are saying. It's almost like reading a book. lol. ;)

Hahaha. For once a cool phone is in a Thai drama. K-dramas always have cool phones. lol. sorry, I don't know the brand. I just wanted to make a comment. :)
lmao that's so true xD

............ it seems like next week's episode is when the magic happens :ph34r:

nolee

sarNie Adult
I've been anticipating this lakorn but it hasn't caught my attention =/ and i must've missed the part where aum all of a sudden falls in love w/aff and they start hugging... LOL. the only thing i love so far is their wardrobe!! aum looks so handsome and clean cut and i'm loving aff's clothes .. especially when they first went out to eat, her heels were hot! lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
did anyone notice when ever Bo is near Pawan , she alway be sighing ? It seem as if her heart is pounding at the sight of him :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep its like that can see but cant touch...

she want to see him..but then she cant have him...
(or atleast not yet) :lol:

like in epi 2 (oops i said 4 lol wth) i thought she was gonna stood him up ...esp when you see her backing up in the car...i was gonna say..poor pei...and then...clip clap clip clap..the sounds of her heels in the restaurant...pei's face just lit up with glee... :wub: