Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Mondays are gonna be awesome from now on! With a great line up of lakorns :). Tuerng Rai Gor Ruk, Ngao Asoke...and hoping Kom Fak will be great too. unless i'm off on tuern rai gor ruk.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, i went to sleep and when i came back this thread moves so fast! ah ah girls, you're so fast for me. i come back soon and i'll spam too, wait for me na

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i spam sorry, i want to know what it was written under the three in the diary, does anyone can help me?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
under the 3? in which episode? :wub: girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrls guess what those of you waiting to see Pong in HQ you can I just uploaded the HQ version! LOL and 2 pages? you girls make me so proud :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
under the 3? in which episode? :wub: girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrls guess what those of you waiting to see Pong in HQ you can I just uploaded the HQ version! LOL and 2 pages? you girls make me so proud :p
episode 12 and then pong arrives and they "fight" or "argue". oops, it's under the tree.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It's taking me too long to DL the HQ version which sukcs >.< Grrr! I'm just continuing DLing the LQ ver. til HQ subbs are avalible ;)

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I just found this lakorn and like it already ^_^ ...Thanks to some detailed descriptions I can kind of understand what's going on in Ngao Ah Soak . Is someone going to be subbing this lakorn in the future ? it seems really good. :D

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
LOL yes we're working on subbing it right now ^__^ Im actually doing the subbing and occasionally checking back to this thread lol

Thanks :lol: I look forward to fully understanding what they are saying to each other. Right now I'm using everyone descriptions of each episode to follow Ngao Soak.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
tina, your HQ upload is awesome!!! the quality is, omg, i can't believe it!!!!it's so clear, so good!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
tina, your HQ upload is awesome!!! the quality is, omg, i can't believe it!!!!it's so clear, so good!!!!

glad to know you like it :p I ripped it medium quality because the file size would have been over 1 gb if i ripped it DVD quality :loool: but I think medium is still good

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL. I do like this version a lot, but I grew up watching the old version. I remember me, my mom and dad stayed up two nights straight watching the old version. We have a copy in VHS.