Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
was this post in here already? saw Kate post this up at KRKSUPERSTAR .. i guess, they're giving out the award :p

Credit: kate666

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
PUENG & PONG look so good at that event! I love love PUENG she is tooo gorgeous :wub:
Oh mann.. SAJENNA thanks for the spoiler.. HAHA I havent watched todays eppyy yet.. Omg! I wished I was PUENG, l0l!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if there was any REAL KISSES in here ?
P&P seem like they have a THING for each other.. Haha.
They should totally althugh PUENG probably alot younger than PONG.
Who caress... LMAO.

Iya

sarNie Adult
can someone give a brief summary of the previews for tomorrow? what did she say to him that caused him to just pull a kiss from her?

BTW, thank you veronica18 and dorky vang for the comments.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
pong said all kiss were fakes.
yesh... the kisses are fake... <_< which is stupid! deng what's so bad about a REAL kiss?! I mean Pong don't need to stick his tongue down Pueng's throat!! Just a real peak on the lips for goodness sake! or for the audience's sake! <_<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ugh im so pissed off because i dont have time lol for this.. ive been running around setting up the house for my little cousin who is coming to stay over because his mom kicked him out =/

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg.... Finally some action between Bpee and Monthai... hahaha!! Scream and release your anger Bpee!! XP!

Ahhh... then she gets kissed...

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/kmwo...ed-31copy-4.jpg
I think Pong and Peung play as guest stars in Mos's new drama and give out an award to him, who acts as a superstar in his upcoming series. Anyway, they do look so good together even though Peung's much younger than Pong. Is Peung 18 years old and how old is Pong?

pong said all kiss were fakes.
I know usually kisses from Thai dramas are fake unlike Korean or HK ones but that kiss from the preview of tomorrow episode looks quite real. It's obvious Monthai loves Bpee but still doesn't want to admit it. Why can't he just come out and say it??
I love Peung. She's absolutely my favorite Thai actress beside Rita. Hopefully, Peung will get more main roles after Ngao Soak and wish that the Pteam will pair up again but this time Pong must be the one to sacrifice anything for her without blaming or hurting her wrongly.

Forgot to mention, today episode's good; Monthai's attempt to kiss Bpee two times in one episode. Also, peaches's ep 25 has nice quality though.