lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, im thinking that Pork will have his happy ending.. but it says from the summary that pakorn mom did let wiring and him married each other but later on, pakorn didnt accept the baby of wiring.. he say that it wasnt his but Idk. They probably got all the summary wrong.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I'm hoping they get the summary wrong. I don't mind if they kill off Panwa and Panthep. These 2 are the dumbest and rebellious. They don't deserve a happy ending. Lol

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I don't think Panward character is dumb. Panroong is just getting karma back to her because Panward character is somewhat like Panroong except Panward doesn't seem like a horrible person. Like when Panward said to Roong "Oh I know why you have us call you Nai Mae" that's when I since the backlashes of how Roong treated her mom. Matter of fact Panthep should be more like Panward and follow his senses and not listen to everything his dad is wants him do. LOL. I know Prock will have a happy ending I hope Pakorn does too but we'll see. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Whew finally caught up. I hate Panroong and I want to slap her in the face. The only slightly redeemable part about her is that despite her methods, I believe she really loves her children and that she feels badly for how she treated her mother. But she really has the nerves to feel no remorse for what she did to Ya. I'm glad karma is getting back at her and it really shows that no matter what, karma will catch up to you and destiny doesn't care what gets in the way, for instance Ya's mother dying before the truth is revealed. I don't blame Ya for what she's doing, yeah her plan is disgusting but to have your fiancé stolen by your best friend right before marriage and having him stolen again by the same person after a pleasant eight years is incredibly painful. Plus, Wasuthep needs to pay too for taking part in that pain as well. Seriously the acting in this lakorn is fabulous, especially Mos in the scene where he has to give up his son, Namfon, Num and Aom are great. The kids generation is pretty good too, Jannine is doing an impressive job for a newbie. I hope things end well for Prok and Nicha (I refuse to read the spoilers) and Wipawee needs to get a life and stop bothering my Nicha, go wreck more havoc on Roong or something, just stop creating marital discord for Prok and her. I love how calculated the scenes are, all the things Roong does to her mother is done to her, like Panward's pushing, taunting about her being called Nai Mae, false pregnancy, having a destructive daughter in-law. Not usually a fan of exact but with rare gems like this lakorn, I'm sticking around.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:
Whew finally caught up. I hate Panroong and I want to slap her in the face. The only slightly redeemable part about her is that despite her methods, I believe she really loves her children and that she feels badly for how she treated her mother. But she really has the nerves to feel no remorse for what she did to Ya. I'm glad karma is getting back at her and it really shows that no matter what, karma will catch up to you and destiny doesn't care what gets in the way, for instance Ya's mother dying before the truth is revealed. I don't blame Ya for what she's doing, yeah her plan is disgusting but to have your fiancé stolen by your best friend right before marriage and having him stolen again by the same person after a pleasant eight years is incredibly painful. Plus, Wasuthep needs to pay too for taking part in that pain as well. Seriously the acting in this lakorn is fabulous, especially Mos in the scene where he has to give up his son, Namfon, Num and Aom are great. The kids generation is pretty good too, Jannine is doing an impressive job for a newbie. I hope things end well for Prok and Nicha (I refuse to read the spoilers) and Wipawee needs to get a life and stop bothering my Nicha, go wreck more havoc on Roong or something, just stop creating marital discord for Prok and her. I love how calculated the scenes are, all the things Roong does to her mother is done to her, like Panward's pushing, taunting about her being called Nai Mae, false pregnancy, having a destructive daughter in-law. Not usually a fan of exact but with rare gems like this lakorn, I'm sticking around.

I don't read spoilers too but sometimes I come across it -_- I think Prock & Nycha well end up good. That's what I think about Wipawee too she needs to stop bothering our Nycha, hehehe. Yesterday epi I was like come on Gun (Prock) give your girl some love.. puahahha. Anyways you can see more of Prock & Nycha here --> (instead of waiting till next Monday) http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/62376-gun-on-tv-shows/

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, i just finshed watching the t.v show.. & i love how they were singing See You Again.. thats like one my favorite song! it was funny when they start rapping tho. I didnt watch the whole thing bcos it wasnt eng sub.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
lovelybird said:
Omg, i just finshed watching the t.v show.. & i love how they were singing See You Again.. thats like one my favorite song! it was funny when they start rapping tho. I didnt watch the whole thing bcos it wasnt eng sub.

Yeah the rapping was totally random. When Gun gave the mic to Point he was like what the heck. LOL! 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I've been secretly watching this lakorn. Normally I'm not big on dramatic lakorns like these, but I couldn't resist because I like all the actors and actresses playing. I read the summary on wiki, and I'm quite speechless. I hope it's wrong as well because well there is no justice for the children at all. I'm resisting to spoil what I know
Yes, I do want Prok to end happy because he deserves it, as well as a Pakorn because he's just an innocent soul who doesn't know anything and I'm rooting pakorn and Lin. As for panwa, shits going to to get so deep after her choice Of dome over her mum. She definitely is witty, but I mean, she should know that after domes friend trying to rape her, she should avoid him. Sighhh blinded by love.
After finishing watching the latest ep last night, I've decided to drop it because things are starting to get twisted, unless some miracle occurs where all the kids end up happy together like at the beginning

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh just finished watching Jan Dai Jai and everyone is shipping Gun and Ben so hard. Thank you Jes for helping push these guys so hard and pointing out that Gun is touching her. Too bad Ben isn't easily giving into the shipping, the hugging part was hilarious.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:
Oh gosh just finished watching Jan Dai Jai and everyone is shipping Gun and Ben so hard. Thank you Jes for helping push these guys so hard and pointing out that Gun is touching her. Too bad Ben isn't easily giving into the shipping, the hugging part was hilarious.

I think she's just being shy. hehehe this is just me overthinking. LOL

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The first version had some um...interesting casting choices. A respectable cast but everyone is too old for their roles LOL. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYS2lkleSzE

sarNie Adult
Orangeblossom said:
Everyone looked like dinosaurs in original version. Lol

lmao it's kinda extreme but appropriate description. also, the original version seriously had a dark undertone throughout it.