[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
oh so it's not a lakorn but a horror movie???  I dont know if i like it lol but im still looking forward to it because it's Vill's first movie right? and with Mario too~ so proud of p'vill  :yes:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :thumbsup:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
oh so it's not a lakorn but a horror movie???  I dont know if i like it lol but im still looking forward to it because it's Vill's first movie right? and with Mario too~ so proud of p'vill  :yes:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :thumbsup:
Lakorn?? Ch5/3 impossible for them. She had some movies but this's first movie as lead...Me too, Mario's pretty famous and super star WOW
Let's me guess P'Villl is a ghost?? LOL

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Lakorn?? Ch5/3 impossible for them. She had some movies but this's first movie as lead...Me too, Mario's pretty famous and super star WOW
Let's me guess P'Villl is a ghost?? LOL

yea its impossible :sleep: .... and noooo me dont want Vill to be a ghost :no:   but if she is please be a pretty one  :p  :numchuck:

variety

sarNie Egg
Yuukie said:
I like horror movie, and I think Thai people do love horror movie too LOL

Yuukie

Lakornaddict

variety said:
I like horror movie, and I think Thai people do love horror movie too LOL

LOL they do~   I do like horror movies but can they add a lil bit of romance to this movie? lol i wanna c some love scenes between them haha

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

LOL they do~   I do like horror movies but can they add a lil bit of romance to this movie? lol i wanna c some love scenes between them haha

Exactly what I want!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

yea its impossible :sleep: .... and noooo me dont want Vill to be a ghost :no:   but if she is please be a pretty one  :p  :numchuck:
You got it, I was going to say she would be beautiful ghost

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
I used to wonder what's Vill's next project after ALTK ended shooting because she's just had one lakorn in hand.
Her lakorn with Push must be in 2016 cuz' Push has many lakorn undone filming now.
And now we have Vill's first movie as lead and cooperation with Mario. So happy to hear that cuz Mario is one of my best choice of CH3 that I wanna Vill to work with.
But wait!!! A ghost movie??? It reminds me of Pee Maak....

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
I used to wonder what's Vill's next project after ALTK ended shooting because she's just had one lakorn in hand.
Her lakorn with Push must be in 2016 cuz' Push has many lakorn undone filming now.
And now we have Vill's first movie as lead and cooperation with Mario. So happy to hear that cuz Mario is one of my best choice of CH3 that I wanna Vill to work with.
But wait!!! A ghost movie??? It reminds me of Pee Maak....

Mario and Vill, Am I dreamed or what! I used to wonder too, but I stopped at half way cuz she has so many lakorns that need to airs. it's good thought her next project is movie, if not people might start say really unless thing..What? Exact promote Vill's too much...My A**** promote...

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:

Mario and Vill, Am I dreamed or what! I used to wonder too, but I stopped at half way cuz she has so many lakorns that need to airs. it's good thought her next project is movie, if not people might start say really unless thing..What? Exact promote Vill's too much...My A**** promote...
Yes, Exact promotes her not much as other nang'ek they have in hand ....So movie will be another field for our Vill to promote her career. But I need a lakorn of Vill to watch right now :((((
She finished two lakorns and one of them should be on air soon. 
Btw, she and Mario is a good match. Hope there's more info of it... Should we open a new thread for it too??? :)))) Cuz we can't chat about a new movie in ALTK thread lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Yes, Exact promotes her not much as other nang'ek they have in hand ....So movie will be another field for our Vill to promote her career. But I need a lakorn of Vill to watch right now :((((
She finished two lakorns and one of them should be on air soon. 
Btw, she and Mario is a good match. Hope there's more info of it... Should we open a new thread for it too??? :)))) Cuz we can't chat about a new movie in ALTK thread lol
A big chance for my bae and herself to promote her caree, since Excact is unless not promoting one of super star from their hand just because she's not famous in Thai.. Yep one of the lakorn should air this year..I miss her so much already..

I already created thread for TKMH http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/62917-take-me-home/#entry1123869