[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

variety

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:

They do really need to promote her. I don't know about Thailand but my girl, she's really famous in international!!! OneHD they'll regret soon!!
I think Vill isn't that popular in Thailand compare with ch3 actresses
but yes, she is famous in China

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
variety said:
I think Vill isn't that popular in Thailand compare with ch3 actresses
but yes, she is famous in China

Agree!! haha I saw three recent lakorns of her are in top three in China <333 she's also famous in Vietnam

variety

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:

Agree!! haha I saw three recent lakorns of her are in top three in China <333 she's also famous in Vietnam
I think she has 5-6 lakorns aired in China, plus LNF is quite popular on internet, some people really want to see
pushvill reunit again. Villnan did you read Vill's twitter? She posted a pic in the morning and said " fitting day" I m not sure what she meant to, maybe Im just thinking too much lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
variety said:
I think she has 5-6 lakorns aired in China, plus LNF is quite popular on internet, some people really want to see
pushvill reunit again. Villnan did you read Vill's twitter? She posted a pic in the morning and said " fitting day" I m not sure what she meant to, maybe Im just thinking too much lol

LOL Yah I think LNF is popular and Yes that how I become her fan! Let me go check her twitter!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Yes she is!!! Vietnam loves Vill lol ~

I have so many friends from Vietnam is my Fb, they all are Vill's Fansss >33 They're so crazy about her just like me <33

variety

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:
What fitting is she talked about?? I didn't heard anything of her having new lakorn??
That's why I asked about what Kate ment to on her ig!!! I think there's something going on, but now I have to force myself not to think too much lol gooooooood waiting vill's lakorn is killing me

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
variety said:
That's why I asked about what Kate ment to on her ig!!! I think there's something going on, but now I have to force myself not to think too much lol gooooooood waiting vill's lakorn is killing me
Lol me tooooo!! I don't want to get my hope up too high haha waiting is killing me too!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
variety said:
LOL me too, always think too much about her. I have to know about it by tonight if not I won't be able to sleep

variety

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:
LOL me too, always think too much about her. I have to know about it by tonight if not I won't be able to sleep
crazy you haha, actually her inside Thai fan told me vill is gonna have a new lakorn afterwards, but no details mentioned yet lol let's hope it's going to be ture, poor us lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
variety said:
crazy you haha, actually her inside Thai fan told me vill is gonna have a new lakorn afterwards, but no details mentioned yet lol let's hope it's going to be ture, poor us lol
OMG REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR us, she just teased us with Fitting day at her twitter without any information!
:weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

if it's true I hope for a handsome guy

variety

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:
OMG REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR us, she just teased us with Fitting day at her twitter without any information!
:weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

if it's true I hope for a handsome guy
yes she told me so, but nothing else, so I was like OHMYGOD what's gonna to happen! ! then stop stop stop lol
yes poor us indeed

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
variety said:
yes she told me so, but nothing else, so I was like OHMYGOD what's gonna to happen! ! then stop stop stop lol
yes poor us indeed

LOL what a soplier! Okay if it's true they better air one of her lakorn in this year!!!

OMG I'm so excited and dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please

variety

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:

LOL what a soplier! Okay if it's true they better air one of her lakorn in this year!!!

OMG I'm so excited and dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please
I checked on ig and it seems like a movie, named take me home with Mario!!!