[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
VILLNAN said:

Can you speak Thai? LOL I want no more new lanaguages haha I got headache.. everyone is using multiple lanaguage words in one sentence
LOL. Yes, I can speak thai, english and Hmong (two dialects, hmong white and hmong green). Then the two that I can only speak a little is chinese and korean.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
WOW Hmong white and Hmong green? I never heard of it before haha good to know!! I can speak a little bit of Korean too!!!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
woah u guys know so many languages~ I'm envious~ :)

and that pic lol in that angle they look so short like midgets -_- LOL I'm sorry but I had to say it  :p

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
LOL I think I'm good ^_^ two languages is already enough for me :sweat: I don't think I can learn any more..  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Hehe you don't know how good it, till you try it.. by the way can't wait for ALTK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Hehe you don't know how good it, till you try it.. by the way can't wait for ALTK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

lol  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
VILLNAN said:
WOW Hmong white and Hmong green? I never heard of it before haha good to know!! I can speak a little bit of Korean too!!!
LOL. Yes. There's also Hmong chinese language too, but I can't speak that.

Yuukie said:
woah u guys know so many languages~ I'm envious~ :)

and that pic lol in that angle they look so short like midgets -_- LOL I'm sorry but I had to say it  :p
I also thought the same thing, they look short in that pic. You should try to learn more languages, it helps out when you accidentally stumble upon something and need to know what they are saying. Haha.

VILLNAN said:
I'm going to sleep now good night!!
Good Night VILLNAN!!! :)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
GOODNIGHT VILLNAN lol  ^_^

Bieluvr said:

I also thought the same thing, they look short in that pic. You should try to learn more languages, it helps out when you accidentally stumble upon something and need to know what they are saying. Haha.

haha I should but im too lazy to learn anything now hehe  :lol:

variety said:
Kate said she will update vill's new character tomorrow, I wonder dose it mean a new lakorn for vill?

OMG i also thought the same thing! what does she meant by Vill's new character?  :scratchchin: im thinking a new lakorn??  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: LOL im getting excited just thinking about it haha we'll know tomorow.

*edit   I think she meant the lakorn with Tui! XD

variety

sarNie Egg
I think you are right lol but I just can't stop hoping Vill's going to have another lakorn QAQ

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
variety said:
I think you are right lol but I just can't stop hoping Vill's going to have another lakorn QAQ

LOL haha me too, but since she has three lakorns line up to airs, so i didn't want to say anythg about her new projects of course I'm dying to know!!

saki

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pics :) can't wait for this to come out; new and vill look good. Vill is really pretty, I wish oneHD promotes her more and as much as they promote Push!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
saki said:
thanks for the pics :) can't wait for this to come out; new and vill look good. Vill is really pretty, I wish oneHD promotes her more and as much as they promote Push!

They do really need to promote her. I don't know about Thailand but my girl, she's really famous in international!!! OneHD they'll regret soon!!