[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
hahh At time like that I didn't like to steal anything :p Don't worry Yukkie will makes her stop cries <333 I entrust In to Yukki
Oh how sweet of u <3 I will make her the happiest girl in the world LOL

Step said:
OMG  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  he is ready to R. I will make story.
Ice bought pineapple cheesecake to In. Puen came to living room and saw both. Ice said its her favorite and told he missed her.  He said hello to Puen, Puen gave him half smile. Ice said he has errand and left. In ate one full slice cheesecake. It was sooo delicious. She ate full. Did not give to Puen also :p
Puen was angry. She went to room.Puen followed her. He asked if she is free today. In said she should go shopping to buy gift. Puen asked gift for who? Puen said for Ice. Its his birthday tomorrow. Puen got angry and remembered she likes Ice more than him. He wanted to make her his (R :p ) so she will not go away from him. He looks at her with pervert eyes. Like in this pic
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:
Idk to write stories  :lmao3: Bieluvr writes good FFs  :lol:
Haha it's about R again xD I like it ;) u should write too step I see ur good at writing about R.. haha

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I bet she will be the happiest girl hehe cuz I know how much you love her <33
Yuukie said:
Oh how sweet of u <3 I will make her the happiest girl in the world LOL

Haha it's about R again xD I like it ;) u should write too step I see ur good at writing about R.. haha
Agree she's good at writing R, only this much make me want to read more :p come on Step you can do it :yes:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
I bet she will be the happiest girl hehe cuz I know how much you love her <33

Agree she's good at writing R, only this much make me want to read more :p come on Step you can do it :yes:
Aaawwww yes yes!!! :kiss: :kiss: I love u too!!! :kiss:

Ikr? We wanna read more!! How about u continue where u left off step.. lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I love you so much too :kiss2:
Yuukie said:
Aaawwww yes yes!!! :kiss: :kiss: I love u too!!! :kiss:

Ikr? We wanna read more!! How about u continue where u left off step.. lol
Yep, Step needs to continue, where are you Step? Come and finish it our perverts mood are awake now cuz of you  :drools:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
I love you so much too :kiss2:

Yep, Step needs to continue, where are you Step? Come and finish it our perverts mood are awake now cuz of you  :drools:
LOL don't drool too much XD I think she is sleeping :/ can u continue where she left off villnan XD ur good at writing too *-*

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
LOL don't drool too much XD I think she is sleeping :/ can u continue where she left off villnan XD ur good at writing too *-*
Honestly I need to learn new words if you want me to go into details grrrr how I'm supposed to write when I don't know those words :p Opps what I'm saying

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Honestly I need to learn new words if you want me to go into details grrrr how I'm supposed to write when I don't know those words :p Opps what I'm saying
"R" related words? Hahahaha OMG XD I don't write so I don't know loool I thought u write R fanfics ?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
"R" related words? Hahahaha OMG XD I don't write so I don't know loool I thought u write R fanfics ?
Yep R related words lol I don't either hahah naa I don't write R FFs lolzz I just read one of TV R FF. Only one Just One!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Yep R related words lol I don't either hahah naa I don't write R FFs lolzz I just read one of TV R FF. Only one Just One!
XD just one? Did u like it? XD I've never read ToomVill R ff before XD.. :blush: :blush: :blush: I'm too shy: blush:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
XD just one? Did u like it? XD I've never read ToomVill R ff before XD.. :blush: :blush: :blush: I'm too shy: blush:
Yep just one and really like it so much, now we are waiting for updates..
Heheh the writer is too busy with her college study so we are waiting patiently ...

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Yep just one and really like it so much, now we are waiting for updates..
Heheh the writer is too busy with her college study so we are waiting patiently ...
Lol u guys waiting for another R scene? :faint:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Lol u guys waiting for another R scene? :faint:
We are waiting for the story to continue cuz we are excited to know how will it end..
Also what might gonna happens after she give birth to his baby, will she leave like that according to their contract? omg! 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
We are waiting for the story to continue cuz we are excited to know how will it end..
Also what might gonna happens after she give birth to his baby, will she leave like that according to their contract? omg!
OMG they gonna have a baby too wahaha XD so like contract/arranged marriage type of story XD