little22

sarNie Juvenile
I didnt know that kate is step daughter. Seems unreal how the step dad would loves her more than his own 2 kids.at first sean didn't catch my eyes cus he's not too good looking. Oh I watch # switch show. I just luve how playful,funny, gentleman and respectful smart sean is in real life. I want a man like him. I would feel more loved but my real life man said its not the real sean cus he's acting. But I told him he seems sincere in his talkshow. I want sean sean. Just wait for tomorrow for ep4

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwwww, they're all so freakin cuuuute! Hahahahaaaa, this cast!
That scene of Jes holding Sean's hand tho, haha LOL. That bromance <333
They're all looking good! Can't wait to see the show!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
at first i was pretty unsure about this version of leh ratree since i watched the old one with pepper and ann and liked it. however, i am so in love with this version! sean and esther really are such a cute couple. anyone know the days that leh ratree air on? i feel like i have to wait forever just to finally find an episode of it!!!! 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
MissSunny said:
at first i was pretty unsure about this version of leh ratree since i watched the old one with pepper and ann and liked it. however, i am so in love with this version! sean and esther really are such a cute couple. anyone know the days that leh ratree air on? i feel like i have to wait forever just to finally find an episode of it!!!! 

Wednesday and Thursday.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i will start on this soonn the wp & spoiler picture is hyping up my sense ^^^ this was the lakorn that started sarnworld  :dance1:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
i will start on this soonn the wp & spoiler picture is hyping up my sense ^^^ this was the lakorn that started sarnworld  :dance1:
How could u not start this lakorn yet. You're like the queen of raeng rape slap kiss lakorns lol. I don't mind remakes esp revenge

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Couldn't catch this live, had to work...

Someone, spoil me... Going nuts at work just thinking about what's happening!!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my!!! The spoilers on IG is killing me at work... Makes me want to tell my manager that I'm falling sick so I can leave and start watching this!!! She's definitely going to allow me since last week, two peoples had pass out and had to be taken to the ER...

sarN

sarNie Granny
little22 said:
How could u not start this lakorn yet. You're like the queen of raeng rape slap kiss lakorns lol. I don't mind remakes esp revenge

i'm only available late late at night when I'm off work or after my extreme boy chasing excise ^^ & if i watch too much lakorn i won't have time to sleep b/c I have to open up the shop in the morning &  i can't  watch anything at the shop b/c the artist play rap MUSIC all DAY at time loud-- constantly , i work at a tattoo shop , the client need music at all time to distract them from the pain & long hr session    :smack: . 

lakornology

sarNie Egg
ceda_lee said:
Were you watching it live?  
no, usually by 1 o'clock central time watchlakorn have it uploaded already. that's where i watch, it's the fastest free site too.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Not enough skin ship in today's episode hahaha I was so looking forward to Sake holding and hugging Kate after the chase around the house scene but that didn't happen in this remake... But we do get a kiss on the cheek.. And gosh everyone is so pretty and handsome. Fang was so pretty in her scene today, she's better at the nice roles I think... But i can't wait for the next episode.. They finally move into the same room!

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
I have saw the 4th episode again and again, I am so inlove with Sean & Esther more and mote and mote hahahahaha !!!! >____________<!!!!! They are damn SWEET!!!!!! the scene where she brough him coffe and where they try to catch eachother in his house !!! there are alots of sweet scenes between them. I wish these two will have more lakorns together after Ugly Duckling serie.

Reactions: Mae

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I feel like Sean's portrayal of Sake is kinda too soft and sweet. He is not as tough as Pepper's portrayal of Sake in the older version. I feel like he should have been meaner to Itsaya but I understand that since this is a remake, he should be different from the older version. Anyway, I still like it!!! I think Sean is just such a cutie!!! When he secretly smiles at Kate or secretly watches her, I seriously just want to pinch him!!!! He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH KATE ALREADY!!! I love the scene when everyone is at the dinner table and she tells everyone that she prepared oysters for Sake!!! Everyone knows what oysters are good for right? I guess they are going to be making some babies soon!!!?? LOL!!!! Sean and Esther are too cute!!! They are slowly becoming a koo-jin I ship.