AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
VILLNAN said:
I'm working on this blending for so long

I guess finally, I'm improve

Like the saying goes, practice makes perfect. I really should start practicing mine. :spin: :smack: Hehe, I'm sure you've come a long way, Villnan! :thumbup:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
OMaGawd! Traffic was hell! Finally made it home! Wassup ya'll!!!

Eek, I was wondering what happened to you!!!!!!! You're home now, yay! :yahoo: :clap: :party: :woot:

I'm tired. The late nights are catching up to me. I'm really sleepy and tired. :yawn: But good news, Ceda! I'm almost done with that GIF of yours!!!! :clap2: Don't you go anywhere! Haha, ok, you can, but just check back in about 15 minutes, ok? :wink:

AikOm^_^

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ceda, I'm sorry, but that GIF may take longer! I've got to share this first!!!! :weee: :woot:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:

*Hyperventilating* :spicy: Oh, be still, my beating heart! :heart: :faint: Too beautiful, Villnan! :wub:

ceda_lee said:
No worries Maiko. I will be here for a looooooong time.

Whew. :phew: Yippee! :dance3:

AikOm^_^

THIS! This is what makes me so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :yahoo: :woot: :weee: :crazy: :wub: :cloud9: Aw, I'm so freakin' happy and excited that photos of ToomVill during the taping for the Chan Dai Jai TV show have surfaced. Oh, my gosh, they're just fishin' BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!! ToomVill, why don't you two just kill me now?! :faint: Hehe, they're too cute in all these photos, especially the first two! I hope more photos will be released! :spin: :worthy: Hehe, looks like they're demonstrating more of that awesome ToomVill slap/kiss magic. :lolyup: I just love the two photos of them so, so, so much. Look at Vill getting ready to slap Toomtam! And eek! That second photo of her hand near his mouth!!!! :drools: :drool: :spicy: They are oh, too delicious! :yummy: Ok, does that mean we'll get to see the kissing demonstration? :pervie: ToomVill are just gorgeous together! :blush:

I sure wish Aiyaja was here to see this. :spin: :cry: Please let there be more photos of them from their taping! All their taped segments! I'm so impatient for their taped TV segments! *Hype level out of control and out of this world* :weee: :party: :woot2: :shutup:

Credits: Siamdara; princetamgroup's IG.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Guys, I was just reborn. For like the longest minute ever, I was in complete heaven from looking at those wonderful photos.
OH MY FREAKIN GOODNESS! ToomVill, why the heck are you doing this to me!? Do you know my fragile heart can't handle you two beautiful creatures!?
Oh my oh my oh my asdfghjkl; !!! I don't even know what to say... I will have to sort out my thoughts first before I start ranting and spazzing/fangirling hardcore (TOO LATE! AHHHH!!!!)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Guys, I was just reborn. For like the longest minute ever, I was in complete heaven from looking at those wonderful photos.
OH MY FREAKIN GOODNESS! ToomVill, why the heck are you doing this to me!? Do you know my fragile heart can't handle you two beautiful creatures!?
Oh my oh my oh my asdfghjkl; !!! I don't even know what to say... I will have to sort out my thoughts first before I start ranting and spazzing/fangirling hardcore (TOO LATE! AHHHH!!!!)

:whahuh: :loool: :lmao2: :lmao3: OH, MARINA! Looks like you and I had the same reaction(s)! :console: Hehe, LOL at your reborn comment. :bhehe: Eek, you described it perfectly, girlie! My poor heart can't take any more heat from ToomVill. I'm burning... :sweat: :spicy: Hahahaha! I just :heart: your reactions! :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
PERFECTION ABSOLUTE PERFECTION. AHHHH, THESE TWO ARE GONNA BE THE END OF ME, I SWEAR.
Why are they looking soduhhh beautiful today!? Vill with her cute little bun and beautiful dress and simple makeup -- this girl looks stunning, absolutely elegant and gorgeous!! Vill is a person who looks beautiful even with the simplest things. Ahhhh, she's absolutely stunning <3
And then onto Vill's man, Toomtam. Ehehehe, I can go on all day about how charming and handsome this man is. His cheesy smile is to die for and is super contagious. Got me smiling like a goof ball here, heck, these two got me smiling like an idiot when I'm supposedly studying. Now they got me smiling while studying. Who even smiles while studying for Biology? No one, no one at all!

Now, if only there were more pictures... I'm hoping to see more soon though!
And then the hardcore fangirling in me will come out. Hahaha, this is just the beginning mwahahaha. Okay, I'm done now. Back to "studying." :)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOONDESS!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: I FINALLY FINISHED WATCHING EPISODE 10!!! FINALLY AFTER LIKE 24 HOURS!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

Now I finally understand what sexual tension everyone is talking about in this episode!!! I can TOTALLY sense it in May's eyes!!! The way she keeps having wild fantasies about Rut!!! Well I don't blame her. If it was me, I would have wild fantasies about Rut all the time too!! :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  That man is too handsome for words. Rut is such a trickster!!! I love how he keeps tricking May and I loved it when he was pretending to sleep when she came out of the tent to sleep with him because she was scared! Loved it! The classic wake up in the morning in each other arms scene!!!!

Now I'm going to talk about Mai and Rin. I honestly do like their story!!! Makes me miss young high school love. I think Rin is so cute when she thought that Mai was going to tell her that he loved her!!! And then she asked what three things he would bring if he went to an island and then he tricked her and told her at the end that he wanted to take her!!! I literally squealed so loud!!! Mai knows how to be romantic and cute too!!! He must be learning from his brother-in-law Watit(Rut). I love love love watching Mai and Rin flirt with each other. So cute.

I don't like the choppy scenes and transitions from May/Rut to Mai/Rin. I love seeing both couples but the scene transitions are getting worst. JUST HOW MUCH DID THEY CUT OUT THAT THE SCENES LOOK SO CHOPPY!!!!! GRRRR!!! NOW I'M STARTING TO GET ANNOYED AND MAD!!! I BET THEY CUT OUT SO MANY GREAT SCENES!!! I do wish there would be more scenes of May and Rut instead of the side characters though!!! NOT ENOUGH OF MAY AND RUT FOR ME!!! I NEED MORE!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OVERALL!!!! I AM HAPPY WITH THE EPISODE TODAY!!! I seriously feel like it took me forever just to finish watching it!!! There were so many things happening while I was watching episode 10 that I had to pause and come back and then pause and come back again!!! Now I can go to sleep in peace and dream of Rut. LOL! Just kidding. I'm going to leave the daydreaming for May to do.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
PERFECTION ABSOLUTE PERFECTION. AHHHH, THESE TWO ARE GONNA BE THE END OF ME, I SWEAR.
Why are they looking soduhhh beautiful today!? Vill with her cute little bun and beautiful dress and simple makeup -- this girl looks stunning, absolutely elegant and gorgeous!! Vill is a person who looks beautiful even with the simplest things. Ahhhh, she's absolutely stunning <3
And then onto Vill's man, Toomtam. Ehehehe, I can go on all day about how charming and handsome this man is. His cheesy smile is to die for and is super contagious. Got me smiling like a goof ball here, heck, these two got me smiling like an idiot when I'm supposedly studying. Now they got me smiling while studying. Who even smiles while studying for Biology? No one, no one at all!

Now, if only there were more pictures... I'm hoping to see more soon though!
And then the hardcore fangirling in me will come out. Hahaha, this is just the beginning mwahahaha. Okay, I'm done now. Back to "studying." :)

Marina, :bravo:!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :clap: Awesome and perfect analysis and descriptions! From Vill to Toomtam to all the tiny details! I love reading your posts, all of them! I'm still squealing over those gorgeous pictures. :spin: Hehe, you just crack me up, Marina girl! :loool: Nobody smiles while studying for Biology, except for you. :kiss: Once again, I :heart: everything in your awesome post! :wub:

Yes, more pictures of our ToomVill, pretty please! :worthy: It's such a sin not to share photos of these two beautiful creatures. :cry: Aw, hehe, good luck with your "studying!" :strong:

MissSunny said:
OH MY GOONDESS!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: I FINALLY FINISHED WATCHING EPISODE 10!!! FINALLY AFTER LIKE 24 HOURS!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

*SNIP*
MissSunny said:
OVERALL!!!! I AM HAPPY WITH THE EPISODE TODAY!!! I seriously feel like it took me forever just to finish watching it!!! There were so many things happening while I was watching episode 10 that I had to pause and come back and then pause and come back again!!! Now I can go to sleep in peace and dream of Rut. LOL! Just kidding. I'm going to leave the daydreaming for May to do.

AWESOME REVIEW, MISSSUNNY! :bravo: I love it! :heart: Yep, Rut and May totally reeked of sexual tension. :pervie: Aw, is that what Mai said to Rin? Too cute! I love them, too! But you are absolutely right about those sloppy scene transitions! :annoyed: :thumbdown: Glad you loved episode 10! I think most of us want to dream of Rut. :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
If only I could like your posts, MissSunny but I'm out of likes. I love how you word your thoughts regarding Episode 10.
Makes me even more excited to see the episode! I can feel how much you enjoyed the episodes :D
I would love to dream of Ruth but my dreams always be focusing on the most random and lame things hahaha.
Again, love reading your thoughts! Thanks for sharing :D <3

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
If only I could like your posts, MissSunny but I'm out of likes. I love how you word your thoughts regarding Episode 10.
Makes me even more excited to see the episode! I can feel how much you enjoyed the episodes :D
I would love to dream of Ruth but my dreams always be focusing on the most random and lame things hahaha.
Again, love reading your thoughts! Thanks for sharing :D <3

I'm almost done with the GIFs from episode 10 that I wanted to share. :woot: Now that I'm done sharing those awesome ToomVill photos, I can go back to finishing them. Hehe, just check back in 15 minutes or so, Marina. :spin: Gah, I've maxed out my likes, too... :cry1: Or else, I would have liked and loved your posts an infinity times over! :pervie: :bhehe:

VILLNAN said:
OMG...Those Pics :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yep. B) :toast:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I love Toomtam with a beard/mustache look!!! I think he looks sexy with and without it. Just like Weir!! He can pull off sexy with and without his beard/mustache.

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
I love Toomtam with a beard/mustache look!!! I think he looks sexy with and without it. Just like Weir!! He can pull off sexy with and without his beard/mustache.

AGREE! :highfive:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, can't wait to see those GIFs! You are da queen when it comes to ToomVill GIFs :D !!~
Yeah, sadness. I wonder how many likes I get a day because I feel like my likes go out so quickly -- it's all this thread's fault. I use up all my likes too quick in here!!
And you crack me up all the time, Maiko. LOL, those smileys you use -- I love that one perverted looking smiley with the crazy up & down eyebrows, hahahaha!

Ohhh, I agree with you, MissSunny! Toomtam's one of those men who can look great with or without facial hair! Gosh, he's so great!
And Weir, too, eh? :) I find Nadech also looks great with and without facial hair!