Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

none3

sarNie Hatchling
hmmmm 3 great lakorns are going on....does anyone know who has the best raiting now?

is it 1) ngao asoke of channel 5 2) phom ruk ory adeed channel 7 or 3) badan jai of channel 3?

could someone tell me ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ratings.. iono.. BJ n this lakorn at the same time n same days.. hmmm .. iono.. n Ngao.. airs 4 times ... so i wouldnt know xp hehe..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
man i gtg soon my sis is going to kick me off in a bit!
i'm going to miss you peeps
aww man! dang it!

haha we will miss you too!!

hope you come back and spamm with us soon=D

bai bai=D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL dang Nokyoong is so greedy and money face. Win want to give the land back to Kwan, but Nokyoong won't do it and try to talk him out of it, because she already go the money.

This lakorn is over the top when it comes to money. They talk about money like they prints it themselves or something. Spending millions and millions in a day. And how the hell that Win has 500 millions to give to Kwan, well crazy Poo took it, but yet Win still have plenty left. This lakorn sure makes like money is so easy to come by, are they playing monopoly money or something LOL :lol:

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
awww im not going to be on tomorrow as much!!!
wat are u guys doing for 4 of july?
anything fun?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
awww im not going to be on tomorrow as much!!!
wat are u guys doing for 4 of july?
anything fun?
I'm going to watch the lakorn that haven't got a chance to watch yet, that going to be fun for sure. :lol:
Other then that, bbq, eat, rest while watching lakorn. LOL :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm so i guess.. its just lalala .. roselovesice .. n me.. n the anonymous user n the 2 guest lol.. hahah xp...

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
ahahha lolz yep its just us!!
i mite have to cut short my 4 of july!=(
to go drop my sister and bro off at sf so they can go to thailand!!