Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
I don't think NaeTae is really in love with TorFun the way Tawanchai love her either. He just feels sorry for her and he also seen how nice and generous she is from the begining of the lakorn and he sort of felt for her because of that, while Tawanchai never seen that good side of her until later on, but he still love her good or bad.

yea i do agree that nae tae dont love kwan as much as win does..but i could tell he fell for her though.

EDIT: i own! yay page 155!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
this one brought tears to my eyes.... She knows that the girl he's talking is her, so she didn't want him to say the name.... I can wait tell the can finally confess their feelings.... Stupid Wanna come to ur senses soon or else I'm gonna run a car into you and put you in a coma... ARGGG!!! It'a all because of you!

wat are u blaming waannaa for? in a way we gotta thank her for making win and kwan know eachother...i mean they met before but its not like they will be close and stuff...waannaa was the reason they started falling for eachother becuz she made them closer by saying that their cousins..if it wasnt for waannaa then win would probably think kwan is those low life slums everytime he would meet her thats wat he first thought of her! so now she needs to confess thats the problem. so thank her for being soo money hungry! hahaha. =] it ended up being for something good! kwan and win love eachother!! with all the confict that waannaa cause it made kwan and win know how eachother are even more and have feelings for eachother!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
Hey....what's up with this lakorn? Win & Kwan aren't related, Kwan's pretend mom knows it. I just hope Kwan finds out very soon. And for Kwan's pretend mom.....she's still looking very young. I wonder why she took this role. I remember seeing her in her past lakorns....she was very pretty and she's still pretty now. I hope in the future she will take a better roles than this. Although, I wish she's in Seelamanee as Kob's mom....this role would be good for her. For me, I would love to see her in this role. She'll be great for this role.

waanna probably took the role becuz its good or for her own opinion. it doesnt really matter if she looks too young or not. she can still act. its about the role not how u look. so yea. i already think this role is perfect for her..shes doing a good job for making people hate her for being rai! haa.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
waanna probably took the role becuz its good or for her own opinion. it doesnt really matter if she looks too young or not. she can still act. its about the role not how u look. so yea. i already think this role is perfect for her..shes doing a good job for making people hate her for being rai! haa.
I agree. Poo M. acted well in her role as a wicked mom. I hope that there will be tons of slaps in store for her in the upcoming episodes. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Talk about switching roles and such. I think Deurn would be good as Wannaa too, that lady can play evil good too. I think it would be nice if she play Wannaa and Wanna play her, that way Kwan and her mom would resemble each other more than Deurn and Kwan.

Anyway, I've just realized Poo M. (Wannaa) play in remakes of NangMeoPah, well I believe it was her.... does anyone have this lakorn still and if you do please upload, I would love to see this one. :D

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i dont remember if i watched any of poo m past lakornss..but at first i thought she always played as rai to me she looks like a person who plays it! ..i didnt know she plays as a nice mom or watever! but shes a good n'rai meaning she can act and they should give her rai roles more often! ha.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult

HAHA GIRL! I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING TOO WHEN I WAS WATCHING IT!!

GRRR...IM PISS BECAUSE DEUN ACTUALLY TRUST THAT WOOSEN IS THE DAUGHTER...I MEAN COME ON LADII...SHE

BITCHED SLAPP YOU!! WHY WOULD YOU STILL ACCEPT SOMEBODII LIKE THAT..LMAO..

SHES SO DUMB IN A WAY!!..
THat Was Wat i Was Thinkin.. Iim LIke WTF??
Maybe She Think THat Woosen Was Raise To Be Mean By THe Other mom Or sumthin

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont remember if i watched any of poo m past lakornss..but at first i thought she always played as rai to me she looks like a person who plays it! ..i didnt know she plays as a nice mom or watever! but shes a good n'rai meaning she can act and they should give her rai roles more often! ha.
OK I've found picture of NangMeoPah, Poo M. looks so young here.

นำ�สดงโดย ปู มัณฑนา

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
think I read somewhere that Poo M. used to play as nang ek but she didn't become popular and then she married and disappeared for a while and now back with 'rai roles...

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
think they said something about her being 2nd place in some kind of pageant in 1997 or something....I think she does have the rai look more than good person look....

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
anyway....rewatching episode 10 again....the sweet scenes....not long enough for me.....they need to extend them by like.....20 minutes :lol:

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
rewatching ep. 10 and was wondering what Look Chin was saying when Torfun tried to slap Tawanchai and he grabbed her arms and held her and then Look Chin came in and started jumping up and down.... :huh: