Phor Noo Pen Superstar [DaraVDO]

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think weir is cute here, he seems fatter than before but it's a comedy. i like how the grand mother acts when she learns that aida is her grand daughter, she becomes a typical grand mother, it's kinda funny. it's a lakorn so stereotypes: weir is a typical stupid dad (sugar daddy) and jackjann a "chicken mom"

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i don't think weir is cute here, he seems fatter than before but it's a comedy. i like how the grand mother acts when she learns that aida is her grand daughter, she becomes a typical grand mother, it's kinda funny. it's a lakorn so stereotypes: weir is a typical stupid dad (sugar daddy) and jackjann a "chicken mom"
LOl

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I agree. They make Ida's character act so much younger than her age. I mean, her parents acted a lot older at her age. They got pregnant and had her at 15. But this lakorn is still very cute. I like it. I just wish they made Ida's character act more like her age.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Maybe it's just me, but I actually like that she's childish, but can be a little mature at times...I have nieces that act like that too, so I understand. But I think it works for this lakorn because she's a teenager, so Weir wouldn't know what to do with her...and I think that she acts so childish because of not having a father, but knowing his identity...I think a big part of it is because she wants to be daddy's little girl, and get spoiled by her dad, which he does anyways. And the best part is that she's old enough to really understand what's going on.

I think she's a good balance to Weir and Jakjaan's characters, and I know that when her parents start to be even more childish than her, she'll step up and remind them that they are the parents...lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Danthep and Kate are so immature for 2 parents, lol. I can understand Danthep's immaturity, but I guess he brings out the worst in Kate. They must have some buried feelings for each other to be behaving in that way...

I guess they don't know how to deal with their unresolved issues as adults, so they tease and mess with each other like kids. They never really talked about if Danthep knew about the baby, because didn't he flashback to her being pregnant while he was there? They never discussed what happened, or if Kate is even bitter about Danthep not being in the picture...I wonder why?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Oh, must've missed that...I remember seeing that flashback, must've not paid attention, with my Thai not being so good and all...

But still, they don't have any questions for each other? They just accepted what she said and that was it? I mean, I would always have a "why" question...

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I'm actually enjoying this lakorn, just for Jakjann. Even though I don't really like Wier, it's Jakjann that makes this drama a little more interesting to watch. I mean the teenage daughter seems a little immature, but I think it would have been better if it was a younger daughter, like 10 or so, but then again she would be too mature for a 10 year old. oh well.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I'm actually enjoying this lakorn, just for Jakjann. Even though I don't really like Wier, it's Jakjann that makes this drama a little more interesting to watch. I mean the teenage daughter seems a little immature, but I think it would have been better if it was a younger daughter, like 10 or so, but then again she would be too mature for a 10 year old. oh well.
i was thinking the same thing too, she's 15 years old, but too immature for that age and the parents treated her like little kid. i know its just lakorn, but it would be nice if someone who is really 15 or younger to play this character. jakajan is very pretty in here.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay, quick question...Do any of you know if Tengneung's character remains bad til the end? Does he end up with Weir's daughter? I could've sworn there was a clip of them in the opening credits...that would be cute, I really like Tengneung, he's very cute in here...

What I don't understand is this: Why does Tengneung look hotter in here as a p'rai than in Meu Nang when he was p'ek. He seemed kind of dorky, and didn't come off as manly as he does in here.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. that mean, he's better as p'rai than p'ek LOl (kidding)

honda

sarNie Hatchling
^Oh, must've missed that...I remember seeing that flashback, must've not paid attention, with my Thai not being so good and all...

But still, they don't have any questions for each other? They just accepted what she said and that was it? I mean, I would always have a "why" question...

When the lights went out Danthap did try to ask Kate what had happen but since Kate thought that he left her she didn't want to talk about it and brushed it off.