suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter 18

His head was throbbing with pain and the veins in his temples felt as though they were about to burst. Wiwit clutched both sides of his head with his hands and screamed. The marketplace scene flashed before his eyes again. He was in the car with Wanrop and Tawan. They had almost run into a woman but Wiwit couldn’t remember who it was.
“AHHH!” “MY HEAD HURTS!”
Wiwit collapsed on the floor with his hands still on his head.
“Khun Wit!”
Airin had just come into their bedroom and seeing that Wiwit was on the ground, she rushed to him immediately. She cradled his head into her arms and tried to calm him down. It was no use. Wiwit tried to focus on the woman in front of him.
“Who…who are you?” he asked.
“I’m…I’m Airin,” replied Airin. “I’m your wife.”
“My head hurts,” said Wiwit.
He screamed some more.
“I’m sorry…
Wiwit fainted.
“Khun Wit! Khun Wit! Open your eyes!”
Airin fainted too.

Airin woke up later on a stretcher at the hospital. Khun Ying Napa and Airada were standing near her.
“What happened?” asked Airin. “Why am I in the hospital? Khun Wit…where is Khun Wit? I remembered walking in and he was on the floor. He said that his head hurt and then he fainted.”
“Khun Wit fainted and so did you,” said Airada. “The doctor said that you fainted due to a panic attack.”
“Why did you hide from us?” asked Khun Ying Napa. “Why didn’t you tell us you were expecting? Having a baby is a good thing. You shouldn’t hide it.”
“I’m sorry,” said Airin.
“No wonder Wiwit’s been having the same symptoms as you on top of all his headache attacks and flashbacks,” said Khun Ying.
“Do you know that makes things worse for him?” asked Airada. “He thinks about you a lot.”
“Where is he now?” asked Airin.
“He’s in another room with Khun Wanrop,” replied Airada. “He’s still unconscious.”
“The doctor said that he must’ve had a flashback,” said Khun Ying.
Airin was scared. She was scared that Wiwit will remember everything and turn into the same person he was before. She didn’t need him to take responsibility of their child. They didn’t marry out of love in the first place. Airin was confused. She didn’t know what her heart wanted. She was falling in love with him. That’s what she was afraid of. She was afraid to fall in love with the new Wiwit. What if he changed back into his old self?

Wiwit was very excited when he learned that he was going to be a father. He hugged Airin and kissed her gently on the forehead. He told her how much he loved her and promised that the rest of his life was devoted her and their child. He cried tears of joy as he spoke.
“You have no idea how overjoyed I am,” said Wiwit. “I’m the luckiest guy in the universe. Do you know why? Because you’re my wife. You’re beyond the definition of a perfect woman and I’m sure you’ll be the perfect mother of my children. Right now, it doesn’t matter if I regain my memory or not. It isn’t all about me anymore. My heart and life belongs to you and our baby. I try so hard to recall our past memories but no matter how hard I try, I still don’t remember. Finally, I realized that my memories don’t lie in my brain. It’s buried in my heart. I might’ve forgotten everything but I remember right here in my heart, I love you.”
Airin completely broke down. He planted another kiss on her cheeks and then got down on both knees. Wiwit wrapped his arms around Airin and kissed his unborn baby. Airin could no longer restrain her heart. She decided to spend the rest of her life with the man in front of her.

“…and congratulations on your bundle of joy.”
Wiwit had finally finished reading the first book of pregnancy he had bought…in four days time! There was still six more to go and Airin was pretty sure they all contained the same information. Wiwit picked up another book and turned to the first page.
“Wait a second,” said Airin. “You’re not going to start reading that one too, right?”
“Right,” replied Wiwit. “I’m going to start now.”
Wiwit was lying sideways on the bed. Just as he turned the page, Airin snatched the book from him.
“Hey, what are you doing?” he asked.
“That’s enough reading for tonight,” said Airin, putting the book on the nightstand. “I’m pretty sure all of these books contain the same information.”
Wiwit got up and extended his arm out to the nightstand to retrieve the book.
“They might contain the same information but it’s worded differently,” said Wiwit.
Airin held up the stop sign with her hand and shook her head.
“Just stop it,” she said. “It’s enough for now. Besides, I’m only three months pregnant!”
“Well now that I’ve finished one book, you know what to do and expect for the remaining months,” said Wiwit, happily.
“I’m going to sleep now,” said Airin. “If you want to read it, read to yourself.”
Wiwit pouted and crossed his arms.
“Jai rai,” he said. “Just watch, our baby is going to come out with a frown.”
Airin ignored him and closed her eyes to sleep. She was too tired to quarrel with him. Wiwit started on the second book anyway and read quietly to himself until he fell asleep.

“Arai na krub?” asked Wiwit, surprised. “Go on vacation?”
“Chai,” nodded Khun Ying Napa. “We’ve been through a lot lately. We all need a break. I’ve already asked KwanFah to make reservations at the beach house in Hua Hin. We’re leaving this weekend.”
“Who’s all going?” asked Wiwit.
“Everyone,” replied Khun Ying. “Even Khun William, Khun Dao, and their daughter, Noo Belle.”
“What area in Hua Hin?” asked Wiwit.
“The same place you went to for your anniversary with Noo Rin,” replied Khun Ying. “Oh sorry. I forgot you don’t remember. Actually that might be good for you because you might remember something when we’re there.”
Wiwit was definitely looking forward to it. He didn’t even care about getting his memory back or not though. The only thing that matters is he’s going to have a great time with his family and friends.

“I’m happy for you,” said Chin. “P’Da told me about your pregnancy. Congratulations.”
Airin smiled.
“Thank you,” she said.
Airin tried to visit Chin as often as she could in her spare time. Having lived in America for so long, he didn’t know anyone in Thailand except for Airin and Airada.
“So how’s your business going?” asked Airin.
“Everything is well,” replied Chin. “How about you? Is there anything I may help you with?”
“I’m fine,” said Airin. “Khun Wit is doing a whole lot better even though he still doesn’t remember anything. He’s a better person, a better husband, and a better family guy. I never thought that I would see this side of him.”
“I’m happy for both of you,” said Chin.

His spoken words weren’t the same as his heart. Even though he said he was happy for them, deep down he still had feelings for Airin. There was no woman in the world like her. Wiwit was indeed one lucky guy.
“Oh, I almost forgot,” said Airin. “I was going to ask you to design my baby’s room.”
“Of course,” said Chin. “So am I expecting a niece or nephew from you?”
“I don’t know yet,” said Airin. “We’ll find out when we come back from the vacation in Hua Hin. I’ll let you know first thing.”
Sadden by the fact that Airin was actually in love with Wiwit now, Chin decided to completely let her go and continue supporting her. He would be her friend in need and no matter what she needed him for, he’d sure to be there for her. Love is love. There’s nothing he could about it. Just having Airin as a friend was fortunate enough.

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
Aww Thanks you Suay for this great update! :dance1:
Finally, Wiwit learned about Airin pregnancy! :dance2:
Cant wait for another update! :woot2: :woot:
Please update soon!
Ps: I think I will be crying over your next chapter cuz u said its dramatic! :cry:

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter 19

They checked into the beach houses. As soon as Wiwit stepped foot into the door, he felt as though there was a déjà vu. He closed his eyes and tried to remember and then he saw flashbacks. His head began to hurt again. Wiwit dropped the bags he was holding. Airin shut the door behind them and put her hand on his shoulder.
“Are you alright?” asked Airin.
Wiwit shook his head slightly and massaged his head. His eyes were still closed.
“It felt like I’ve been here before,” he told her. “I don’t know. My head hurts when I try to think about it.”
Airin hesitated. She was afraid that he would remember what happened before at the same beach house. They once came here on their honeymoon, which really wasn’t a honeymoon.
“You should stop trying to think,” said Airin. “The more you try to remember, the more your head hurts.”
“I really don’t want to remember,” said Wiwit. “It’s just that when I try to, my head hurts so badly. It doesn’t matter anymore though.”
“Why don’t you go rest in the room and I’ll bring you some headache medicine,” said Airin.
Airin walked Wiwit to the room and arranged their stuff into designated drawers. Then, she went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water for his medicine. When Airin handed Wiwit the medicine on the bed, he experienced another flashback.
“Have we came here before?” asked Wiwit.
Airin looked at him puzzled. She didn’t know what to tell him.
“Ka,” she nodded. “We came here before.”
“Last time we were here, I was sick too,” said Wiwit.
“Ka,” said Airin. “Do you remember now?”
Wiwit shook his head and closed his eyes. He laid back on the pillow and tried not to think about it. Airin was right. The more he tried to remember things, the more his head hurt.
“I just have a feeling that we’ve been here before,” said Wiwit. “I think I was sick that time and you gave me medicine like you’re doing now.”
It was true. Airin remembered the first day they were here on their honeymoon. It rained hard outside and Wiwit came in like wet dog. He was soaking all over and that’s when he got sick. She gave him medicine and fed him but he took advantage of her.
“Airin, are you alright?” asked Wiwit. “How come you look so pale?”
“I’m not,” replied Airin. “I’m fine.”
She lied. She was scared that he would find out the truth soon.
“Why…why don’t you rest a bit before we go meet up with everyone else for dinner,” suggested Airin.
Wiwit smiled and nodded. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.
While he rested, Airin went outside for a walk around the shoreline. She ran into her sister, Airada and together, they strolled along the beach.
“Is everything okay with you and Khun Wit?” asked Airada.
Airin nodded.
“Are you sure?” asked Airada.
Airin nodded again.
“Aren’t you afraid that he might find out the truth one day?” asked Airada.
“I am but what can I do? The truth is the truth,” replied Airin.
“What truth?”
The sisters turned around and saw a familiar face approaching.
“Khun Bow,” said Airin.
“What a surprise to see you here,” said Bow, smiling.
“How did you know we were here?” asked Airada.
“That’s not important,” said Bow. “What’s important is that I know something that you don’t want me to know.”
“I have nothing to hide,” said Airin.
Airin grabbed her sister’s hand tried to walk away but Bow stepped in front of them.
“You’re a great actress,” began Bow. “You really know how to act like a poo dee but in reality, you’re just a swindler.”
Airin slapped Bow across the face.
“Never speak like that to me!” exclaimed Airin. “You have no right to judge me!”
Airada held her sister back.
“Rin, calm down,” said Airada. “Don’t forget there’s another person inside of you.”
Bow snorted.
“I wonder if it’s really Wiwit’s baby,” she said. “I’ve seen you out with this other guy. What if Wiwit finds out the truth that you’ve been seeing this guy behind his back all along? What will he think? Will he still accept you and your child?”
“Chin is nothing more than a friend,” said Airin. “Why can’t I go out in public with a friend? Unlike you, you’re just a low life woman who chases after other people’s husband.”
“At least I know my place in society,” said Bow. “Just look at you. You’re just the daughter of a low class woman who’s always drunk…
Airin struck Bow across the face for a second time.
“STOP!”
Wanrop appeared out of nowhere and separated the women.
“Stop it right now!” he bellowed.
He was holding Bow back while Airada held onto Airin.
“Khun krub,” began Wanrop. “I don’t know what your previous relationship was to Wiwit but now he’s a married man. Please take into consideration that we’re in public. How can you just appear out of nowhere and cause havoc here?”
“Khun Wanrop, do you really think you know this woman well?” asked Bow.
“I know her better than you think I do,” replied Wanrop coldly.
Bow nodded.
“The fun doesn’t end here,” said Bow. “The final scene is coming soon and I guarantee you that it will be an eye opener.”
Bow fixed her hair and stomped away. Wanrop turned to Airin.
“Khun Rin, before you do something you should think about the baby in your stomach,” began Wanrop. “What if something happens? Wiwit will be very sad.”
“I’m sorry,” said Airin. “I just couldn’t take it.”

“Khun Wit.”
The three of them turned around and saw Wiwit standing beneath the palm trees in the distance. He approached them slowly with his eyes on Airin.
“What happened?” asked Wiwit. “What’s going on?”
“How long have you been standing there?” asked Wanrop.
“Long enough to witness everything that just happened,” replied Wiwit.
“Listen to me man,” began Wanrop. “It’s time you know the truth now.”
He turned to Airin.
“Khun Rin, if you’re afraid to tell him, then I will,” said Wanrop. “It’s better than letting his ex girlfriend expose you.”
“What truth?” asked Wiwit.
Airin and Airada held hand and hesitated. Tears were streaming in Airin’s eyes.
“You want to know about your past,” said Wanrop. “You want to know how you and Khun Rin met. You want to know who Airin really is. Listen closely because everything that has happened, happened for a reason. You and Khun Rin are meant to be together. Don’t let one’s status in society prevent you from being together. That doesn’t matter. What matters is that you love her and she loves you.”
“Don’t,” said Airin. “I want to be the one to tell him.”
Airin looked at Wiwit in the eyes and took a deep breath.
“Khun Wit, I’m actually not a woman that you’d hope to be with, I’m not a poo dee or hi-so. I’m just an ordinary poor woman who…
“…who loves you with all her heart,” finished Wanrop.
“Is that it?” asked Wiwit.
“Yeah,” replied Wanrop. “You have to understand…
Wiwit shook his head.
“You think just because Airin’s true background and status will make me not love her,” said Wiwit.
He grabbed Airin and gazed into her eyes.
“Listen Airin, it doesn’t matter what kind of person you are. It doesn’t matter if you’re rich or poor. Poo dee or not, I’ll still love you,” said Wiwit. “Now, my love for you has changed. I love you more and my love for you will only grow. Even if you’re handicapped or blind, I’ll still love you and I’ll love you forever.”
Airin threw her arms around Wiwit. Her tears soaked his shoulder. He only knew half the truth. Yes, Airin was poor but there was much more to it than that and thanks to Wanrop, he didn’t overexpose her. He didn’t want Wiwit to feel sad that they married due to an agreement.

Dinner was hosted by the hotel owner. It was arranged in the relaxing atmosphere outside with a hint of cool summer breeze. There was a wide variety of seafood, live music, and tons of fun.
“This is a very nice setting,” said Wiwit. “I think I’ve found the perfect place for shopping complex.”
Everyone’s eyes widened and shifted their attention to Wiwit.
“You want to build a shopping complex in this area?” Wanrop.
“Chai,” replied Wiwit. “Why not? People could use a nice shopping complex around here. There are already nice beach houses and a marketplace nearby. If we build an upscale shopping center near the marketplace, it will bring in more business. Plus, everything is right near the beach.”
Khun William clapped his hands together.
“A splendid idea!” he exclaimed.
“I also agree,” said Khun Chai Prasoot. “Hotels, beach houses, fine dining, and a marketplace all near the beach. The only thing lacking is a modern shopping complex.”
“If everyone agrees on this, we check out the land around here later,” said Khun Chai Akkara.
“If we add an upscale shopping complex here, this area will surely become a tourist hot spot,” said Wanrop.
“Chai,” agreed Tawan. “Foreigners will especially love it.”
“More business and opportunities yields great success,” said Khun Ying Napa. “I think it’s a great idea.”
Khun Chai Akkarat nodded.
“We should take this into consideration when we return to Krungthep,” he added.

Since everyone assented to the Wiwit’s clever idea, Teerachart had nothing else to say. It was a great idea for them but since he wanted to get rid of Airin and bring Wiwit down, this wasn’t the best plan. He had to do something quickly to amend things.

After dinner, everyone parted ways and returned to their beach houses. It was already ten o’ clock at night but Belle wasn’t sleepy yet.
“I’m going out for a walk,” Belle told Peach.
They shared a beach house together.
“Do you want me to go with you?” asked Peach. “It’s really late now and you shouldn’t be walking by yourself.”
“Okay,” replied Belle.
It turns out they weren’t the only ones out for a walk. They met Officer Chana halfway and seeing that Belle would be safe with him, Peach left Belle in his hands and started back to the beach house.
“Good luck,” she whispered to Officer Chana.
He smiled and waved goodbye to her.
“Peach, wait for me,” said Belle.
She turned away to follow Peach but Officer Chana grabbed her around the waist.
“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked her. “You don’t feel safe with me?”
“Mai,” said Belle, trying to struggle free. “Let me go.”
“No,” said Chana. “It’s hard to find one on one time with you. Now that it’s just the two of us, we should clear up things.”

“I have nothing to clear up with you,” said Belle.
“Don’t lie to yourself,” said Chana. “I know you miss me.”
Belle stopped struggling and Chana turned her around. They gazed into each other eyes. Chana smiled and tried to lean in for a kiss but she pushed him away.
“Oh come on,” said Chana. “We’ve been talking for so long now. Don’t pretend like you don’t want to see me.”
Belle was quiet. She turned the opposite way and secretly smiled.
“I miss you,” said Chana. “I feel like I miss you all the time. I can’t get of enough of you.”
He put his arms around her again and without warning, he quickly planted a kiss on her cheek. She turned around started chasing after him. Together, they ran wildly near the shoreline under the moonlight.

“Nee khun.”
Peach was almost to the beach house when she heard a voice call out to her.
“Khun Tawan,” said Peach.
The smiling and adorable Tawan approached Peach.
“You’re not asleep yet?” he asked her.
“If I were asleep already, would you see me standing here now?” asked Peach smartly.
Tawan laughed.
“Sorry,” said Tawan. “I didn’t think that you’d come out for a walk this late at night.”
“Actually I was with Belle but since we ran into Officer Chana, I left her with him…
“Stop trying to make up excuses,” said Tawan, smiling. “You know you came out here to see me. I bet you knew that I’d be out here so you…
“Are you done flattering yourself yet?” asked Peach. “I’m going to sleep now.”
He grabbed her hand and held her close to him. Their noses barely touched.
“Nee, let me go,” she said, pushing him away.
“You like me,” said Tawan.
“Baa!”
“Chai,” said Tawan. “I am baa. I’m baa because I love you too.”
Oh this was all too sweet and romantic. There was nothing like strolling near the beach under the moonlight and listening to the raging ocean waves.

Wiwit jumped in bed and grabbed the pregnancy book he had brought with him. He opened it up and lay it flat on his legs.
“Come on,” he told Airin, who had just gotten out of the bathroom.
Wiwit motioned for Airin to come sit down. He patted the spot next to him and looked up at her with a smile.
“You ready?” he asked.
“Mai,” said Airin. “It’s too late now. I’m going to sleep.”
“Aow,” said Wiwit. “Can’t I just read a few pages?”
“If you promise not to be overly intelligent,” said Airin. “Don’t think that you know better about pregnancy than I do because I’m the one carrying the child.”
“Aow na,” said Wiwit. “I just want to make sure you and our baby are perfectly healthy.”
“Alright,” said Airin.
She made herself comfortable on the bed and let Wiwit read to her until she fell asleep.

Wanrop stepped out onto the porch and looked up at the sky. It was very beautiful. He never had the chance to see it because living in a large city, all the tall buildings and skyscrapers blocked the magnificent view above.
“What are you doing son?”
His father had just stepped out onto the porch too.
“Dad,” said Wanrop. “I thought you were sleeping.”
“I can’t,” said Khun Chai Prasoot. “We rarely have a chance for vacations like this. I want to make the most of it.”
“Krub,” said Wanrop.
“I want to ask you something frankly,” said Khun Chai Prasoot.
“What is it?” asked Wanrop.
“Do you like Noo Airada?” asked Khun Prasoot.
“Uhm…uh…
“If you like someone, you shouldn’t be afraid to confess your love to them,” said Khun Prasoot. “If you keep it to yourself, how will that person ever know how you feel about them? Noo Da is a very sweet and lovely young woman. It is hard to find a woman like her these days. If you love her, you’d better make a move fast.”
“How do I know how she feels about me?” asked Wanrop.
“How hard is it for you to simply ask her?” asked Khun Prasoot.
“Oh,” said Wanrop.

Wanrop didn’t sleep all night long. He thought about his father’s advice and decided that he would confess his love for Airada first thing in the morning. Morning couldn’t come fast enough for him. As soon as the sun peeked over the calm ocean waters, Wanrop set out to Airada’s beach house immediately.
Surprisingly, he spotted her a few feet away walking down the shoreline.
“Khun Da!” he called out.
Wanrop ran up to her and looked at her in the eyes. Then, he took a deep breath and exhaled.
“I’ve been thinking all night,” said Wanrop. “I want to ask you something…uh…my father’s right…
Airada laughed.
“What’s gotten into you?” she asked. “You look like you haven’t gotten any sleep at all.”
“Well, I didn’t,” said Wanrop. “I’ve been thinking about you all night. I’ve been wanting to ask you…uhm…well, I just wanted to say that ever since I met you, there’s this funny feeling inside of me that won’t go away. I love you.”
Airada blushed and looked the other way.
“How about you?” asked Wanrop. “Do you feel the same way? Do you love me too? Its okay if you don’t but I just thought I’d tell you because I…
“Khun Rop, you should remember what kind of person I am,” began Airada. “We’re not on the same level. You’re the son of a poo dee and I am just a normal woman…
Wanrop shook his head.
“That doesn’t matter,” said Wanrop. “Look at your younger sister and Wiwit. They’re happy together.”
“Don’t forget that they had an agreement,” said Airada. “They didn’t marry out of love. What if your family learns the truth? What will your father think of me? You should just forget me.”
Wanrop grabbed Airada’s arms and shook his head.
“Mai,” he said. “A person like me…when I love someone, I love that person wholeheartedly and will never stop loving. I can’t forget you and never will. You’re the one for me. As long as you love me too, there’s no barrier to this love.”
Airada stared at the man before her and smiled.
“I’m happy to hear that,” she said.
“Do you love me or not?” asked Wanrop.
Airada looked the other way and nodded shyly.

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
Lol Its too romantic! :bhehe: :weee:
Thx Suay cant wait for more update soon!
I wonder when they all learn the truth what will happen to Airin?! :scratchhead2:

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter 20

“We have to hurriedly take action,” said Teerachart. “If we don’t take care of this as soon as possible, they’re going to start building the shopping complex in Hua Hin soon. They’ve already signed the contracts and approved for the project.”
“Now that they’re back from Hua Hin, I want to carry on with the show,” said Bow. “Hire some men to burn down that marketplace area and make it look like Airin did it.”
Teerachart smiled slyly and nodded.
“Krub,” he said. “I’ll go take care of that now.”

“Twins! We’re having twins!”
Wiwit danced around the hospital with joy. He couldn’t believe his ears. He and Airin were going to be proud parents of twins, a boy and a girl. He was the happiest guy in the world.
They left the hospital and went straight home to share the good news.
“Is my grandchild a boy or a girl?” asked Khun Ying Napa. “I made a bet with your father that it’s going to be a boy but he says it’s going to be a girl.”
Wanrop and Airada laughed.
“I say a girl for sure,” said Wanrop. “I want a cute little niece.”
“Oho Ta Rop, you’re really on your uncle’s side huh?” asked Khun Ying. “I want a grandson because I will take care of him and teach him to be a man, unlike his father.”

“Listen carefully everyone,” began Wiwit. “You’re all right!”
“What does that mean?” asked Khun Ying. “Nee, stop playing.”
She slapped her son playfully on the arm.
“We’re having twins, ka,” said Airin finally. “A boy and girl.”
“HAH?!”
Everyone was happy and surprised.
“Wow man, you’re really good,” said Wanrop, patting his cousin on the back. “I need to learn from you.”
Airada blushed and slapped her now boyfriend on the arm.
“Baa,” she said.
Everyone burst out with laughter.

After hearing the good news from Wiwit and Airin, Airada decided to leave and go home to pass on the news to her mother. Wanrop gave her a ride home and when they reached her house, he parked near the front of the gate.
“Wait, Khun Da, krub,” he began.
“Ka,” said Airada.
“Good night na krub, I love you,” said Wanrop.
Airada smiled and got out the car. Wanrop blew air kisses after her and smiled back. When he put his hands back on the wheel and was about to turn out, a few figures in the distance caught his eye.
Curious, Wanrop got out of the car and got Airin’s attention before she went in the gate.
“Shh!” he told her.
“Arai ler ka,” said Airin, looking in the same direction as Wanrop.
She didn’t see anything. The figures had scurried past the corner very fast.
“I just saw some figures down that road,” said Wanrop. “It seemed like they were holding something and seemed very cautious about it.”
“You’re thinking too much,” said Airin. “It’s nothing. Maybe it’s just some of the people around here going home.”
Wanrop shook his head.
“I have this presentiment,” he told her. “I’m going to go check it out. I want to know what they’re up to.”
Airin held onto Wanrop’s arm.
“Wait,” she said. “I want to go with you.”
“Mai dai,” said Wanrop. “Stay here with your mother. I’ll be right back.”
Airin nodded and watched Wanrop walk down the street alone. She now had this funny feeling too that something wasn’t right so she called Wiwit. He didn’t answer. Airin called Tawan.

Wiwit had just gotten out of the bathroom. Airin was watching TV and drinking a glass of milk.
“Are you ready?” asked Wiwit.
“Ready for what?” asked Airin.
“Ready for me to read to you,” replied Wiwit.
He grabbed the pregnancy book on his nightstand and realized that the flashing notification on his phone.
“I have a missed call…from your sister,” said Wiwit.
“Really?” asked Airin. “Khun Wanrop took her home right?”
“Yeah,” replied Wiwit without looking up.
He called Airada back and before Airada could even answer, Airin pointed to the TV screen.
“Khun Wit!” exclaimed Airin. “That’s…that’s the marketplace area that we were going to build the shopping complex! It’s on fire!”
Airin scrambled out of bed and put her glass of milk to the side.
“What are you…where are you going?” asked Wiwit.
“To the marketplace,” replied Airin.
“Whoa…wait a…hello, Khun Airada ler krub,” said Wiwit.
Airada had finally answered the phone.
“ARAI NA KRUB?!” bellowed Wiwit. “Okay, I’m going now. Rin, I’m not letting you go. I’ll go take care of it.”
“No! That place is my home,” said Airin. “I want to go help those people out. I want to see my sister and mother.”

“You’re mother lives there?” asked Wiwit, puzzled.
“Uh…let’s go,” said Airin, changing the subject. “I’ll explain to you later.”
“Oh, okay,” said Wiwit. “Either way, I’m not letting you go. It’s too dangerous.”
Airin walked down the stairs with Wiwit. Khun Chai Akkara, Akkarat, and everyone else in the household were already down there.
“Ta Wit, where are you going?” asked Khun Ying Napa.
“I’m going to check on Wanrop,” said Wiwit. “He’s in that marketplace area right now.”
“Arai na?” asked Khun Chai Prasoot. “I thought he was taking Noo Da home.”
“I’ll explain later,” said Wiwit.
“Wait, I’m going with you,” said Khun Chai Prasoot.
“Me too,” said Khun Chai Akkarat.
“Mai dai,” said Wiwit. “You all just stay put here. If I need anything, I’ll call.”
Wiwit ran out before they could say anything else to him. He sped as fast as he could to the marketplace area. When he got there, Officer Chana was already on the scene.
“Where’s Aie Rop?” Wiwit asked him.
“Aie Rop is here?” asked Officer Chana.
“Yeah, he is,” replied Wiwit. “I’m going to find him.”
“Hey, wait up,” said Officer Chana. “I’m going with you.”
The whole area was in chaos. There were blazing fires all around. People were scrambling to get out of their houses. Parents were looking for their children. Some people had gotten injured.

“Kill him!”
Wanrop had gotten caught and beaten by the arsons. Then, they tied him to a chair.
“Who are you people and who sent you?” he asked them.
“This isn’t any of your business,” said one of guys. “But since you’re about to die, we’ll tell you. Khun Airin sent us here to burn this area down.”
“Mai jing,” said Wanrop.
He didn’t believe any of it. Airin wouldn’t do that. She grew up here and this area was her home.
“You guys are lying!” exclaimed Wanrop.
“It doesn’t matter,” said another guy. “You’re about to die anyway.”
He pulled out a gun and aimed it at Wanrop. His finger was on the trigger. Wanrop closed his eyes.
A shot rang out but it didn’t hit Wanrop. He opened his eyes and saw Tawan fighting the masked arsons.
“Tawan, get out of here!” exclaimed Wanrop.
“THIS IS THE POLICE, PUT YOUR HANDS UP, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!”
Officer Chana and several other policemen arrived on the scene. Wiwit went to untie Wanrop.
“We have to hurry and save these marketplace people,” said Wanrop.
He was in pain and could barely walk.
“We have to get you to the hospital,” said Chana.
“A lot of people here are injured as well,” said Tawan. “We need to help them too. I’ll help Wanrop to the ambulance and come back to help the marketplace people. You guys be careful.”
Luckily, the police had caught all of the arsons. Officer Chana commanded several cops to take the criminals back to the police station while he stayed behind to help out.
People were screaming for help and those who were capable, helped put out the raging flames. Home owners carried as much as they could carry and scrambled out of the house.

“HAHAHAHA!”
Teerachart laughed on with satisfaction.
“Look at those people!” exclaimed. “This time, the Wachiratan Construction Company is going to be in deep trouble.”
Bow smirked.
“Nang Rin, this time, I’m going to expose you,” she said. “You’re going to be so angry and shocked that you can’t fight back or explain. You won’t have anything to say.”
Teerachart and Bow held up their wine glasses and toasted to their success.

The marketplace fire overnight made headline news and front page the next morning. Fortunately, no one lost their lives or loved ones. However, half of the area was destroyed.
Wiwit, Airin, and Airada were at the hospital with Wanrop, while the elders were at the company trying to figure out the cause of the fire.
“I don’t believe its Noo Rin,” said Khun Ying Napa.
“That’s what the arsons told the police,” said Khun Chai Akkarat. “Why did they do that?”
“This all seems very suspicious,” said Khun Chai Prasoot. “As soon as we’ve canceled our construction plans there, a fire breaks out.”
“As far as I know, Khun Airin and Khun Airada used to live there,” said Officer Chana. “Why would she want to burn down the area?”
“Arai na?” asked Khun Ying Napa. “Noo Rin and Noo Da used to live there?”
“Uh…krub,” replied Officer Chana.
“I didn’t know this before,” said Khun Ying Napa.
“I’ll let Khun Wiwit and Khun Wanrop explain this to you because I’m not so sure about it either,” said Chana.

“Rin, why didn’t you tell me your mother and sister lived there?” asked Wiwit.
“I…I…uh…
“Last time when I went there to do business with Wanrop and Tawan, a drunk woman named Duang called me her son in law,” said Wiwit. “I didn’t know she was your mother. Why did you have to hide from me?”
“I…
“Airin, this time, you should tell the truth,” said Airada. “It’s the only way of clearing your name as the suspect for burning down the place.”
Airin hesitated.
“Before I married you, I lived there with my mother and sister,” began Airin.
“Well why didn’t you tell me that before?” asked Wiwit. “Why didn’t you tell me Khun Duang was your mother?”
“Because my mother was in a debt,” said Airin. “I married you because my mother was in a ten million baht gambling debt. We had a marriage agreement. If I married you, you would help me clear my mother’s debt and you wouldn’t have to marry Khun Picha. I needed the money and you wanted to be single. I didn’t want you to know about my mother because of this. I was afraid that she would let slip to you about the debt.”
“I hired you to be my wife,” said Wiwit.
Tears streamed down his face.
“Aie Wit, you can’t blame her,” said Wanrop. “We hid this from you for your own good.”
“I understand now,” said Wiwit. “This is all a joke. Everything we’ve been through is like a game.”
Wiwit wiped his tears and ran out of the room. He couldn’t believe it. The woman he had loved all along had kept the biggest secret from him. They didn’t marry out of love like he thought they did. They had an agreement. They were both in a game all along and he was the loser. They took advantage of his memory loss and played him.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
These last few chapters are sooooooooooo good!

The last chapter is bitter-sweet. Wiwit and Airin found out they are expecting twins and then the market place where Airin used to live got burned down.

Now Wiwit found out the truth about his marriage and was very upset. I cannot imagine what is going to happen next. I will leave that to our talented writer here.

Thanks again Suay for sharing your talent and time with us na!

:dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
OH they have twins!
But oiii Wiwit is very disappointed and upset bout wat he learn!
Cant wait for another update soon!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
These last few chapters are sooooooooooo good!

The last chapter is bitter-sweet. Wiwit and Airin found out they are expecting twins and then the market place where Airin used to live got burned down.

Now Wiwit found out the truth about his marriage and was very upset. I cannot imagine what is going to happen next. I will leave that to our talented writer here.

Thanks again Suay for sharing your talent and time with us na!

:dance1: :dance1: :dance1:
You're welcome!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
OH they have twins!
But oiii Wiwit is very disappointed and upset bout wat he learn!
Cant wait for another update soon!
I always try to update as soon as possible. Whenever I feel like writing, I just do, lol! It doesn't take long for me to write each chapter. At the most, I only put in about an hour. Brainstorming is the long part. Anyway, I promise you a happy ending!!!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
OMG this is so good! Im so happy that I caught up for just reading this in 3 hrs. This story is so great! I can't wait to know what's happening next already. Wit shouldn't thought the wrong way and should already know that shes pregnant with his child. Shouldn't let everything down!!! Lol hopefully he doesn't do that. Anyways thanks for all your updates, it's very interesting and good. Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon ka. :)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter 21

It had been several days since Wanrop was released from the hospital. Thank goodness no one was critically injured. The person most affected however, was Wiwit. All this time that he had memory loss, everyone played him.
Wiwit had finally gotten his memory back and it happened the same day that he learned the truth. He ran out of the hospital and suffered a severe headache. Then, he collapsed and saw his past flashed before him. Next thing, he found himself lying on a stretcher in the hospital with everyone around him...everyone except Airin.
She had left after telling him the truth. She left in tears, Wiwit was told.
“You should go make up with her,” said Wanrop. “She loves you very much man because if she didn’t, she wouldn’t have left in tears.”
“Mai,” said Wiwit. “If she loves me, she should’ve told me the truth from the start. You guys too. All of you think this is a game. You think love is a game.”
“Aow, hey,” said Tawan. “Look who’s talking. You were the one that acted like love is a game.”
“Chai,” agreed Wanrop. “If it weren’t for you, we wouldn’t be in this situation today. Remember you and Airin had an agreement.”
Tawan shook his head.
“You’re the same Wiwit again,” he said. “I just don’t get you. You both settled upon an agreement and get married. You raped her and then felt sorry afterwards. Then, you begin to fall in love with her. You try to win her heart but she just can’t accept an idiotic playboy like you. Next, you get in a wreck and lose your memories. Nevertheless, you still love her but then when you finally learn the truth, you’re angry and blame everyone around you for your own mistakes. If your life were to be made into a lakorn, it will surely get high ratings.”
“Toh aoey!” pouted Wiwit. “You make it sound like everything is totally my fault.”
“No, it isn’t,” said Wanrop. “99% of it is your fault and the remaining 1% is Airin’s fault.”
“You’re both at fault,” said Tawan.
“That’s the same thing!” exclaimed Wiwit.
“Alright, so what are you going to do now?” asked Wanrop. “Are you just gonna lay here in the hospital and let your wife and kids go like that?”
“Or, are you gonna go make up with her?” asked Tawan.
Wiwit sighed. These two were right. Everything was his fault. He had asked Airin to marry him first. If he hadn’t asked her to marry him out of an agreement, there was no way Airin would’ve accepted to be his wife. He wouldn’t be in this state of confusion and anger right now. No matter what, he can’t lie to himself. He still loves her and always will.

Since the shopping complex construction in the marketplace area had been canceled, Airin decided to get her mother and sister out of that area. She and Airada had bought a new three bedroom condo and had planned on moving this very day. Chin came to help out with the moving and arranging. Knowing Airin well, he didn’t want to question her about her relationship with Wiwit. Instead, he promised that he will always be there for her whenever she was in need.
“Thanks,” said Airin. “Also, don’t forget you had promised to work on my babies’ room.”
Chin smiled.
“I remember,” said Chin. “It’s hard to believe that you’re having a boy and a girl though. I’m going to have to divide half the room pink and half the room blue.”
“That’s a great idea,” said Airada. “I’m sure you can do it.”
“Krub,” said Chin.
After helping the women out with the moving into the new condo, he had to return to work and promised to stop by later that evening.
“He’s such a great guy,” said Duang. “Hard working, sweet, handsome, understanding…he’s everything a gentleman should be.”
She turned to Airin, who was silent and staring off into space.
“I’m tired,” said Airin. “I’m going to sleep now.”
She walked into her new bedroom and closed the door behind her. Airada and Duang looked at each other and shook their heads.
“Did the Wachiratans say anything to her when she moved out?” asked Duang.
“No,” replied Airada. “They’re very understanding especially, Khun Ying Napa. They know what kind of person Wiwit is and they’re just waiting for him to confess.”
“Oh,” said Duang.

That day when Wiwit returned home from the hospital, Officer Chana was there to do some questioning about the fire at the marketplace. Everyone responded accordingly and finally Officer Chana concluded that the suspect was within the company.
“How can that be?” asked Khun Chai Akkarat. “Our employees are very loyal and cautious with their work. How can the suspect be within the company?”
“There is a high chance that the suspect is an employee at the company,” said Chana. “Just think about it. As soon as you canceled the construction project in that area, a fire coincidentally breaks out. I think the coincidence is no coincident at all. Someone must’ve planned this and made it look like Khun Airin’s fault.”
“I’m sure Noo Rin doesn’t have anything to do with this,” said Khun Ying Napa. “She’s lived with us long enough for me to know what kind of person she is.”
“This doesn’t make any sense,” said Wiwit. “Why would someone want to blame this on Airin?”
Khun Ying Napa shot an angry look at Wiwit.
“This is all your fault!” she exclaimed. “If you didn’t ask her to marry you and made up a stupid agreement, none of this would’ve happened.”
“Mae…
“Don’t even argue,” said Khun Ying.
She sobbed in her husband’s arms.
“I want you to reconcile with her and bring her back,” said Khun Ying.
“This isn’t the time to tell him off,” said Khun Chai Akkara. “We need to resolve the issues in front of us first. Like Officer Chana, I think the suspect is in our company too.”
“What we need to do now is keep a close eye on all of the employees in the management department,” said Chana. “The suspects that we’ve captured on the spot refuse to confess who hired them. I have a feeling that something is up with them so we have to keep them highly secured at the police station.”
Just then, Officer Chana’s phone rang.
“Just a minute krub,” he said to everyone.
Chana stepped outside to answer the call. Seconds later, he rushed back in with bad news.
“Someone released the suspects.”

Now, with all the suspects on the loose, it would be very difficult to solve the problem. The best thing the Wachiratans could do was to keep a good eye out on their employees and secure their building as best as they could.

Teerachart paid the men he hired and advised them to go into hiding.
“The farther, the better,” he told them. “Just makes sure you don’t accept jobs from anyone until you receive good news from me.”
“Krub,” they said.

Many days later, Bow went to the company and visited Wiwit in his office.
“I’m sorry,” said Wiwit. “I’m sorry I didn’t remember you before.”
Bow sat on his lap and caressed his face.
“Mai pen rai ka,” replied Bow.
Wiwit felt uncomfortable. He had never felt uncomfortable like that around women. He used to enjoy it until he met Airin. Airin had changed him into a better man. She taught him what love really was. Wiwit missed her.
“Bow, I think you should go now,” said Wiwit. “I have to work. Besides, I’m married now.”
Bow stood up.
“Why?” asked Bow. “I heard that your wife left you already.”
It was true. Airin had left Wiwit. He knew that she was avoiding him. He went to her house a few days ago and was told that Airin, Airada, and Duang moved out.
“Bow, listen carefully,” began Wiwit. “No matter what goes between me and Airin, it’s none of your business. I love her. I love Airin.”
Bow made a face and walked out of the office. At the same time, Teerachart came out of nowhere and grabbed her. He pushed her into a corner.
“You can stop going after that idiot now,” said Teerachart. “We need to focus on the important things. Don’t you know? I just found out that they are beginning the construction of the new shopping complex in Hua Hin any time soon. This is our chance.”
“Let me go!” said Bow, in a loud whisper. “If someone sees us, there’s going to be trouble.”
Too late. Officer Chana and Belle had witnessed their interactions. Sadly, they couldn’t hear what they were saying. The two had just come back from lunch and it was perfect timing for them to see something they never would’ve thought of seeing. Wiwit’s ex and Chart, an employee of the company, definitely had something going on.
“Should we confront them?” Belle quietly asked Chana.
“No,” replied Chana. “If we do, they might be alerted and know our motives. We’ll check the cameras later to see what their conversation was all about.”
“Ka,” said Belle.

“Airada! Airada! Wait up!”
Airada stopped for Wanrop to catch up. She didn’t expect to meet him.
“Why haven’t you contacted me ever since you quit?” asked Wanrop. “Do you know how much I’ve missed you?”
“I’m sorry,” said Airada. “After what my sister has done, I can’t work at the company anymore. I can’t face your father, your grandfather and everyone else. I just feel uneasy.”
“That doesn’t mean you can’t to talk to me,” said Wanrop. “Wiwit told me that you guys moved out of the marketplace area so I couldn’t get in contact with you since. Where have you moved to?”
“You shouldn’t know,” said Airada.
“You must tell me,” said Wanrop. “This is for Airin and Wiwit’s own good. Don’t you want to bring them back together?”
Of course she does! Airada knew that her sister still loves Wiwit but at the same time, she knew that her sister was avoiding him.
“Da,” said Wanrop. “Please. Don’t do that to me. I can’t live without you. Wiwit can’t live without Airin either. Avoiding us is not going to do you two any good, especially for Airin and Wiwit. Don’t you want your niece and nephew to have a father?”
Airada’s eyes widened.
“Ka,” she replied.
She turned away.
“Where are you going?” asked Wanrop.
“Well, I do have to pay for these,” replied Airada.
She held up the basket of groceries in her hands and started towards the register. Wanrop smiled and went after her. He paid for everything and gave Airada a ride home.

“Aie Wit! Aie Wit!”
Right after dropping off Airada at her condo, Wanrop rushed back to the company to tell him of Airin’s whereabouts. He nearly slid and nearly ran into the glass window of Wiwit’s office. He opened the door and gasped for breath.
“What’s wrong with you?” asked Wiwit.
“I…I know…know where Khun Airin is,” said Wanrop.
Wiwit stood up and smiled.
“Really?!” he asked excitedly. “Where? Tell me now!”
Before Wanrop could respond, Officer Chana came in without knocking.
“I have something important to talk to both of you,” said Chana.
“What is it?” asked Wiwit. “I have to go.”
Chana looked at Wiwit.
“I want both of you to see something,” said Chana. “Earlier, I saw your ex girlfriend, Bow, talking to one of your employees, Teerachart. I couldn’t hear them but they seemed to be very suspicious so I was going to check the cameras. I had to wait until the company closed and everyone to go home because I didn’t want Teerachart to be aware about it.”
“Arai na?” asked Wiwit. “Bow and Teerachart?”
“We’d better go check the cameras,” said Wanrop.
Everyone was already waiting in the camera room. Officer Chana asked the camera manager to reverse the tape from the camera in that hall where Bow and Teerachart were conversing.
“Turn the volume all the way up,” said Khun Pichet.

They heard the whole conversation between Bow and Teerachart. Khun Ying Napa shot an angry look at Wiwit.
“Do you see that?” asked Khun Ying. “That’s your girl!”
Wiwit was silent. He couldn’t believe his eyes. He never trusted Teerachart anyway but Bow?
“Now that we know who’s most suspicious, we must throw them in jail,” said Khun William.
“Mai dai,” said Officer Chana. “Just because we have this evidence here doesn’t mean we can immediately take actions upon them. I will ask some of my guys to stalk these two to see what they’re up to. We need more evidence.”
“I agree with Chana,” said Tawan. “Taking action upon them now will be useless. We need to know what they’re up to.”
“That means we have to halt the new construction of the shopping center,” said Khun Chai Prasoot
“No,” said Chana. “Just carry on with it. I’m sure Bow and this Teerachart guy are up to something no good.”
“Chai,” agreed Wanrop. “We need to catch them in the act.”
“Make a copy of this tape and give it to me,” said Chana. “Destroy the original before Teerachart or anyone else finds out about it.”
They finally settled on a plan and dispersed the camera room. Wanrop and Wiwit went to Airin and Airada’s new condo. Wiwit was finally going to confess his love for Airin. Of course, he had done so before but that was when he was suffering memory loss. Wiwit wanted to apologize to Airin and let her know how sorry he was. He wanted her to know that he had loved her all along.

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
Oii Cant wait for the next update when Wiwit confess his love!
HAhaha finally everyone know who the bad people are! :woot2: :woot: :dance3: :dance2:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Yes! Confessing time - hopefully she'll forgive him and go back to him. I can't wait until she labors the twins. Hehe, it's gonna be exciting!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter 22

“Arai na krub?” asked Wiwit. “Airin isn’t home?”
“She went to the gynecologist for a checkup,” replied Airada. “As for my mother, she went to the marketplace to visit a few friends.”
“Oh,” said Wiwit. “Who did Airin go with?”
Before Airada could answer, the door swung open. Airin walked in, followed by Chin. Wiwit’s heart sank at the sight of them.
“P’Da, I’m back…Khun Wit…
Wiwit approached Airin slowly with tears in his eyes. His heart was racing and filled with envy.
“You left me for him?” asked Wiwit.
Airin didn’t answer. Instead, she slapped him and turned to leave but Chin caught her.
“Rin, now is the time to clear things up,” said Chin. “How long will you be able to lie to yourself?”
Wiwit nodded.
“I see now,” said Wiwit. “Your truth confession the other day was just an excuse. Actually, you want to be with this guy! You’ve played with my heart for too long now, Airin. You want to win this game that bad? I admit it, you win. Aie Rop, let’s go!”
Wanrop looked at Airada and grabbed Wiwit’s arm.
“Aie Wit, anger isn’t going to get you anywhere,” said Wanrop. “Calm down and speak nicely.”
“Khun Wiwit, krub,” began Chin. “It’s not what you think na krub. All this time, you’ve mistaken our relationship. Airin and I are no more than friends and it will always be that way. The only person Airin loves all along is you. Rin krub, I’m going now. Choke dee na krub.”
Chin opened the door and left.
“Chin!”
Wanrop eyed Airada and signaled for her to leave. He held her hand and together they walked out, leaving Airin and the fuming Wiwit to clear things up.
Wiwit stepped closer to Airin.
“Khun Wit, what are you doing?” asked Airin.
“What can I do to you?” asked Wiwit. “I’m not like you Airin. I gave you my heart a long time ago but you broke it. Do you know how hard it is for me to keep up with all the pieces of my broken heart? No matter what, all this time, my broken heart still remains with you. I still love you. I can’t live without you.”
Airin turned away.
“You shouldn’t do this,” said Airin. “I’ve made a huge mistake before and I don’t want to repeat the same thing again. I can’t face your family.”
“I take it that everything is my fault,” said Wiwit. “No one blames you. They blame me. Even I blame myself. Khun Poo is right. I am irresponsible. I’ve done so many things that I regret doing. In the past, I always thought that I could always get what I want and do what I wanted until I met you. You changed me. You changed me into a better person and you made me understand the true meaning of love. You may not know but every time I tease you and hurt your feelings, I feel much more painful than you. Sometimes I don’t know why I am angry at you but finally I realized that I fell into my own trap. I fell in love with you. You win this game, Airin. You’ve won my heart. Even though you broke it, I still love you. Will you amend it? Will you forgive me? I promise I will never disappoint you again. I love you, Airin.”
Wiwit was kneeling on one foot before Airin. She too, kneeled before him and held his face close to hers. She kissed his tears away and threw her arms around him. She knew this was going to happen. She couldn’t help but to forgive him. She had to because she loves him with all her heart too.
“I forgive you,” said Airin. “I love you.”

Wanrop and Airada were as sweet as can be. Holding hands and walking side by side, they strolled slowly in the gardens.
“Do you think Wiwit is successful?” Wanrop asked Airada.
“I do,” replied Airada. “No one knows Airin as well as I do. Even though she doesn’t say so, I know deep down, Airin loves Khun Wit very much.”
“I think Khun Airin changed Wiwit,” said Wanrop. “She changed him into a better person.”
“Khun Wit also did the same to Airin,” said Airada.
Wanrop stopped walking and turned to face Airada.
“How about you?” he asked. “Can you change me?”
Airada blushed and turned her head the other way.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said.
“Don’t pretend like you don’t know,” said Wanrop. “You know I love you, Airada.”
She gazed into his eyes and smiled. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Finally, Airin agreed to move back with Wiwit. Everyone was ecstatic especially Wiwit. Khun Ying Napa even shed tears of joy to welcome her daughter in law back. Airin still felt embarrassed by the fact that she married Wiwit out of an agreement and felt even worse when no one took it that it was her fault. Wiwit happily took the blame and along with Airin, they apologized in front of everyone.
“It’s glad to see you back,” said Khun Chai Prasoot. “Without you here, Wiwit seems dead. It’s so scary.”
Everyone laughed.
“Umm, I also have something to announce,” said Wanrop.
He cleared his throat and clapped his hands together.
“After this marketplace fire case is over, I have good news for everyone,” said Wanrop.
Wiwit laughed.
“What if the case is never closed?” asked Wiwit. “You’ll have to be single forever, huh?”
“Mai chai,” said Wanrop. “I am confident that this case will close soon and there will be a happy ending.”
“Ha, and what makes you so sure?” asked Wiwit, putting his arm around Airin.
She pinched his hand and slapped him playfully.
“Oy, jeb na ja tee rak,” said Wiwit. “Seriously though, what makes you so confident?”
Officer Chana walked in with a smile.
“Aow, what are you doing here?” asked Wiwit.
“I was invited to dinner,” replied Chana. “Kidding…I’m happily here to announce that the suspect has been caught. You all probably don’t know yet but just a little while ago, I spoke to Khun William about the construction of the new shopping complex in Hua Hin. As everyone knows, Khun Teerachart was in charge of the finances for this project. However, he swindled forty million from Khun William.”
“Arai na?!” asked Khun Chai Akkara in shock.
“Well how do you know it’s Teerachart?” asked Khun Chai Prasoot.
“We’ve checked his bank account and found half the amount in there,” replied Officer Chana.
“How about the other half?” asked Wiwit.
“It was in Khun Bow’s account,” replied Chana. “After we watched the tape that day, I sent a few of my men to follow Teerachart to learn of his motives. He secretly met up with the runaway suspects to offer them another job. We arrested all of them that same day but Teerachart got away.”
“Aow, how is this good news if Teerachart isn’t caught?” asked Wanrop. “I thought you said the case is going to be closed soon. What if you never catch Aie Teerachart? The case is still open.”
“This is nothing to worry about,” said Chana. “I’ve sent people out to search for him and Khun Bow. The only thing that I’m concerned about is Khun Airin.”
“Me?” asked Airin. “Why me?”
“Because Khun Bow initially planned on hurting you,” replied Officer Chana.
“No wonder that day at Hua Hin, she showed up out of nowhere,” said Airin.
“Chai krub,” said Chana. “She wanted to get rid of you that day but luckily Khun Wanrop and Airada were with you. After the vacation in Hua Hin, she asked Teerachart to hire those men to burn down the marketplace.”
“Oh I think I’m going to faint,” said Khun Ying Napa. “Ta Wit, this ex girlfriend of yours is really rai.”
“Mae, stop referring to her as my ex girlfriend,” said Wiwit. “I feel so…so…
“Feel so what?” asked Khun Ying. “It’s true!”
“Alright now that we know the truth behind everything, I’d like to ask everyone to be careful,” said Chana. “Until we catch those two suspects, everyone’s life under this roof is at risk. Even though they’re on the run, I’m sure they won’t stop there.”
“If that’s so, we should halt the construction of the new shopping complex in Hua Hin,” said Khun Chai Akkara.
“Mai dai krub,” said Chana. “Doing so will only give them a chance to ruin the plans. Even better, I think Aie Wit and Khun Airin should get married.”
“What?” gasped Wanrop. “What does this have to do with anything? I’m supposed to marry next.”
“Think about it, krub,” said Chana. “Airin and Wiwit married out of an agreement. If they remarry out of their love for each other, there is a high chance of luring the suspects out.”
“That’s putting our lives in danger,” said Wiwit. “Also, Airin is five months pregnant. I don’t want to take a risk.”
Khun Chai Akkara thought for a moment.
“I think it’s a great idea though,” he said. “A wedding it is.”