Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
[sub]wow! 2 updates, thank you Suay! You are great... I really enjoying reading your FF. Yay, they are going to get marry again... can't wait for more updates... :kiss2:[/sub]

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Suay, as always, thanks again for the quick updates!

Love is in the air for everyone, except Bow and Chart of course.

Cannot wait to see the babies; wonder what their names would be.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Suay, as always, thanks again for the quick updates!

Love is in the air for everyone, except Bow and Chart of course.

Cannot wait to see the babies; wonder what their names would be.
Haha, thanks! I'll be sure to add that. ;)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult

Chapter 23

The wedding was scheduled for the next month, which was actually in two and a half weeks. It was just enough time for preparations. Everyone and everything would be surrounded by undercover cops. They carefully laid out their plan in order to ensure extra security.
“I can’t believe we’re getting married again,” said Wiwit.
“Why? Are you scared?” asked Airin.
“Who me? Scared?” asked Wiwit. “Of course not. I’m sure this plan is going to work. After all, we’re just going to put up a little show.”
“You’re not scared,” said Airin. “I am, though.”
“Really?” asked Wiwit. “Don’t worry, I’ll be by your side.”
“I’m not scared of danger,” said Airin. “I’m scared I won’t look pretty in my wedding dress.”
She laughed at Wiwit’s seriousness.
“Jing duay,” agreed Wiwit. “Just look at your five month going on six months belly. Honestly, you look like you’re about to go into labor any minute now.”
Airin flicked Wiwit on the forehead with her thumb.
“Ow!” he exclaimed.
“Don’t forget that there are two babies in here, not one,” said Airin.
“Oh, that reminds me,” said Wiwit. “I haven’t read to you in a while.”
He got up from the bed and fumbled through the drawers of his nightstand. Then, he picked out the last of the stack and turned to a folded page where he had left off last time.
“Wait a second,” said Airin. “We didn’t stop here last time.”
“Yeah, we stopped at the three months part last time,” said Wiwit. “Then…then, you left me. Even though you left me, I still kept reading. I want to know everything that you’re going through and that you’re okay.”
Airin smiled. How sweet! Even though she left him, he continued reading the pregnancy books to make himself feel better. He wanted to know what she was going through. He cared for her. The thought of it made her want to tear up.
Wiwit opened up the book and told Airin to lay her head down on his lap. Then, he read her to sleep.

“They’re getting married again?” asked Bow. “Are you sure?”
“Chai,” replied Teerachart. “It’s all over the newspapers. I heard that it’s going to be big this time since they’re making up and marrying out of love. Last time, they married out of a stupid agreement. Now that it’s real, they’re going to go all out.”

“Dee,” said Bow. “This is my chance to get that nang Airin! She took Wiwit away from me. This time, I’m going to get her back!”

Wanrop and Airada had just had the most romantic dinner ever. Sitting near the candlelight in a dimly lit and relaxing atmosphere with the person you love was nothing but perfect. Airada never thought that Wanrop would be this sweet…he just proposed to her.
“How did you like dinner?” asked Wanrop.
It was hard to focus on the road while driving with the woman of his dreams sitting next to him, especially when he just proposed to her.
“Gaw dee ka,” replied Airada. “I liked the atmosphere.”
She was looking at the promising ring on her left hand.
“Uh…do you like the ring?” he asked.
“Ka,” answered Airada. “It’s very beautiful.”
Why did he feel this way, he did not know. Wanrop was both nervous and anxious at the same time. He couldn’t wait for everything to be over. He wanted to marry her already.
Finally, they reached Airada’s condo. Before going in, the sweet couple stood outside the room in the hallway and held hands. Airada was afraid to look into Wanrop’s eyes.
“I love you,” said Wanrop. “When everything is over, we will get married right away.”
Airada was silent. She didn’t know what to say so she let Wanrop do the talking.
“I know Aie Wit and Airin have found their happily ever after,” said Wanrop. “I can’t wait for ours.”
He slowly pulled her closer and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Officer Chana visited Khun William and Khun Dao that night to inform them of the plan. They both agreed that it was indeed very clever and hoped for the best. Then, Khun William and Khun Dao winked at each other and looked at Officer Chana and their daughter, Belle.
“Arai ler krub?” asked Chana, confused.
“Now that this case is almost over, you should talk to us about your personal problem,” said Khun Dao.
“What personal problem?” asked Chana.
“Don’t you have something to tell us?” asked Khun William.
“Uh…uhm…
“Please excuse me, I’m going to bed now,” said Belle, trying to walk away.
Her mother grabbed her and told her stay still.
“We know what’s going on,” said Khun Dao.
“Well, Officer Chana, don’t you have something to tell us?” asked Khun William. “You and Belle…
“I love Belle krub,” said Chana finally.
Belle’s eyes widened.
“What a gentleman!” exclaimed Khun William. “Well, now that you’ve confessed, I’ll leave you and Belle to do the talking and agreeing.”
Khun William took his wife’s hand and the two disappeared into their bedroom, leaving Belle and Chana in the living room.
“Uh…uhm…
“Well if you don’t have anything to say, I’m going to bed,” said Belle.
“Hold on, wait a second,” said Chana, grabbing her.
He pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her from the back. Then, he laid his head on her shoulder.
“I do have something to tell you,” he whispered into her ear. “I love you.”

Finally, the day of the wedding came and everyone was anxious and scared at the same time. What if the plan didn’t succeed? What if there was a tragedy? No, they can’t think about that. Everything will be fine and over soon.
Airin’s six month belly didn’t affect her bride look at all. In fact, she looked absolutely stunning and glowing. Everyone was ready for the big day. Officer Chana gave out the orders for the cops to take their positions. The Wachiratans were still a little scared that the plan would not work. However, Officer Chana was confident that they would be able to capture Teerachart and Bow.

“Are you sure no one will notice us?” asked Bow.
“Of course I am,” replied Teerachart.
He sported a server’s uniform and pushed a cart of food while Bow dressed as a hotel maid. Within one of the plates of covered food was a fully loaded gun. In case Bow failed, Teerachart would back her up and take care of it.
Finally it was time for the bride and groom to enter the main hall where all the guests awaited them. The cops, disguised as ordinary guests, stood on guard and kept a close lookout for any suspicious activity. Bow and Chart, as clever as they were, did not wait in the main hall or lobby. They went straight up to the bride’s room and carried on their plan from there.
Officer Chana’s phone rang while he was still conversing with the groom, Wiwit, and Wanrop.
“This must be it,” said Officer Chana.
Wiwit and Wanrop hesitated. Hopefully, the suspects fell for the trap.
“Dee mak!” exclaimed Officer Chana.
Success!
A few cops who watched the security cameras in the maintenance room informed Officer Chana of the pair of suspicious hotel employees lurking on their floor, a male and female. They were sure it was their target, Teerachart and Bow.
“What’s up?” asked Wanrop.
“Is the plan working?” asked Wiwit, anxiously.
“They’re on this hall right now,” said Officer Chana.
“What if they break into Airin’s room?” asked Wiwit. “Mai dai, I have to go check on them.”
“Don’t worry,” said Chana. “This floor is loaded with undercover cops.”
“Go ahead and call to tell your bride,” said Wanrop.
Wiwit nodded and grabbed his phone off the coffee table nearby.
“Hello,” said Airin.
“They’re up on here on this floor,” said Wiwit. “Carry on with the plan.”
“Ka,” said Airin.
Airin winked at Airada and the cops around. The sisters began their loud conversation so that Teerachart and Bow could hear them from the hallway.
Chart stopped Bow and held a finger over his mouth for her to hush.
“What is it?” asked Bow quietly.
“Listen closely,” said Teerachart. “It’s Airin’s voice.”
Bow looked at the door beside her and pointed at it.
“It sounds like she’s in here,” said Bow. “Let’s bust in.”
Chart grabbed her and pulled her back.
“What if there are cops in there?” he asked. “We must be careful. Leave it to me.”
Chart knocked on the door.
“Who is it?” asked Airin, from the inside.
“This is the butler ka,” replied Bow. “Just wanted to make sure everything is okay.”
“Coming,” called Airin.
A cop nodded at Airin and went to open the door as the rest of them stood in their ready position.
As soon as the door opened, all the cops held out their guns before them, aimed at Chart and Bow. Unbeknownst to Chart and Bow, there were several undercover cops around them in the hallway.
“Hey!” exclaimed Teerachart.
“You’re under arrest,” said Officer Chana, walking out of the room next door. “Put the gun down and put your hands up.”
“Aie ngoh!” said Bow to Teerachart. “I thought you said there were no cops! Look around you!”
They were surrounded by cops pointing guns at them. Not wanting to press their luck, Chart and Bow slowly put their guns down and held their arms up. Finally, they were arrested!

The wedding carried on smoothly. Everyone praised Officer Chana for his intelligent plan.
“How did you know they were going to approach Airin in the room?” asked Wanrop.
Chana patted his buddy on the back.
“Don’t forget, man. I’m a cop,” replied Chana.
Everyone at the table laughed.
“Seems like this is going to be a happily ever after,” said Khun William, winking at his daughter, Belle.
She blushed and turned her face away shyly.
“No need to be shy,” said Khun Dao. “Throughout these past many months, Officer Chana has proved to be a great man.”
“Chai,” agreed Picha. “I’m happy for you peuan.”
“I’m happy for us too,” said Tawan, leaning into to Peach.
“Says who?” asked Picha. “I haven’t agreed yet.”
“You haven’t but your father did,” said Tawan, smiling at Khun Pichet who was holding the thumbs up sign.
“Oho,” said Wanrop. “You guys are faster than me.”
“We’re not like you Aie Rop,” said Chana.
“Gaw dai,” said Wanrop, standing up. “I’ll go ahead and tell everyone about my exciting news. Keu wa, Airada and I are getting married soon.”
Everyone at the tabled laughed and clapped.
Now, not only Belle was blushing, but also Picha and Airada. Later, after the guests dismissed, Airin and Wiwit joined in the laughter. It was the best day ever in a long time.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Just to let everyone know that there will be one more chapter! I also want to thank those for reading and enjoying my fanfictions. You guys are a great motivation for me to keep writing! Sometimes, I feel inspired by people here! Thanks so much to fellow asianfusers and friends!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Just to let everyone know that there will be one more chapter! I also want to thank those for reading and enjoying my fanfictions. You guys are a great motivation for me to keep writing! Sometimes, I feel inspired by people here! Thanks so much to fellow asianfusers and friends!
No, Thank you Suay! Job well done! Thank you for your time writing and sharing... Can't wait for the last chapter of Airin and Wiwit's life and others too....

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
Aww Suay!
Thanks for all ur hardwork
Reading this make me feel the happiness inside their family!
Cant wait for the last chapter! But I still want a few more chapter to go I dont want it to end! :dance2: :dance1: :yes: :flowers:

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Aww Suay!
Thanks for all ur hardwork
Reading this make me feel the happiness inside their family!
Cant wait for the last chapter! But I still want a few more chapter to go I dont want it to end! :dance2: :dance1: :yes: :flowers:
Thanks for reading and you're welcome! Lol! I gotta end it anytime soon because I'm beginning to focus on my next two: Scarred Heart (Roy Plae Nai Hua Jai) and Necklace of Love (Soi Haeng Rak...this one is a lil hard to write as it is a historical/time travel fiction so you gotta give me some time). I'm bringing this one to happy ending today and then I'm going to write Scarred Heart (starring Ann, Ken, Cherry, Tik, Aff, Aum, Jui, Om) ;)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter 24- END

After settling the marketplace fire case and confirming the cancellation of their building project there for a second time, the Wachiratan Construction Company, along with their business partners, Khun William and Khun Dao, gave the green light for the construction of the new shopping complex in Hua Hin. Everything was expected to carry on well and since the project would take a while to complete, Khun William decided to buy a house in Thailand and make it his second home.

Wiwit took off early that day to spend the day with Airin. She had to go to the gynecologist anyway so he decided to take her and then, they would go shopping for baby supplies afterwards.
“It’s good to hear that all three of you are healthy,” said Wiwit, after leaving the doctor’s office.
Airin was almost at seven months and nothing made them happier to hear that the twins were perfectly healthy.
“Oh, Rin, after shopping we should drop by and show your mother the ultrasound photos,” said Wiwit. “I’m sure she’ll be delighted to see her grandchildren.”
“Okay ka,” said Airin.

Shopping for twin babies was both fun and hard. Wiwit wanted to go ahead and buy the furniture for the babies’ room but Airin suggested waiting until the room designing and decorating was done. Surprisingly, they ran into Chin at the baby depot.
“What are you doing here?” asked Airin.
“I’m working,” said Chin.
“Work?” asked Airin. “Here?”
Chin nodded.
“I’m trying to envision how I want your babies’ room to look like if I were to do half the room blue and the other half pink,” said Chin.
Wiwit smiled and put a hand on Chin’s shoulder.
“Khob jai nai mak na,” said Wiwit.
They both shook hands and smiled.
“Not a problem at all,” said Chin. “You’re my friend too. Even though we’ve had some misunderstandings before, it made us know each other better and pull us closer together. I’m happy for you and Airin.”
“Thanks man,” said Wiwit.
“So how are my niece and nephew doing?” asked Chin, looking at Airin.
“We just came back from the doctor’s office,” replied Airin. “The babies are healthy.”
“That’s great to hear,” said Chin.
“So what’s your plan for the baby room?” asked Wiwit. “I want to go ahead and buy the furniture and bedding but Airin is stubborn and suggest that I wait until the decorating part is done.”
“That’s nothing to worry about,” said Chin. “I’ve got it all planned out. You’ll see when I’m done.”
Wiwit and Airin exchanged looks and agreed to wait what surprise Chin had in store for them. They completed their shopping with only baby clothes, bathing supplies, and toys. Yes, it was a little early to do that much shopping but as first time parents, Wiwit and Airin couldn’t help it. They were prepared and ready to welcome their babies to the world.

A few days later, Wanrop announced that he and Airada were getting married. Everyone was happy for the new couple. Soon, Airada would move into the Wachiratan house too.
Since Wanrop’s mother passed away when he was a child, Khun Ying Napa decided to help Wanrop out as a mother would for son’s wedding.
“Have you picked out the ring?” she asked Wanrop.
“No,” he replied.
“How about the wedding photo shoot?” she asked.
“Gaw yung krub,” replied Wanrop.
Khun Chai Akkara chuckled.
“What kind of groom are you seriously?” asked Khun Chai Prasoot.
“Are you going to let Noo Airada do all the planning and arranging?” asked Khun Chai Akkarat.
Everyone at the breakfast table teased him for his unpreparedness.
“At least he scheduled the date for the wedding,” said Wiwit.
“Oho, all of you are ganging up on me,” said Wanrop. “Alright, I admit that I’m nervous.”
“You should be happy,” said Airin.
“I am but I’m nervous at the same time because I want everything to be perfect for Airada,” explained Wanrop.
“Loser,” said Wiwit.
“Alright,” said Khun Ying. “Stop making fun of him.”
She looked at Wanrop.
“Ta Rop, after breakfast, get ready to go out with me,” said Khun Ying. “We’ve got a lot of things to do today.”
“Krub,” replied Wanrop.
Wiwit and Airin sniggered.
“I don’t know what my sister is thinking,” said Airin. “Maybe she won’t get married after all.”
“Hey, don’t say that,” said Wanrop. “I promise I’m going to make sure everything is perfect for her.”
His voice was trembling from embarrassment and fear. Everyone laughed at the priceless look on Wanrop’s face.

[ONE MONTH LATER]
Wanrop stepped in front of the oval mirror and stared at his reflection. He adjusted his tie and pulled his white jacket straight. He smiled for it was the best day in his life. He was finally getting married to the woman of his dreams.
“Oy aie pra’ek,” said Wiwit behind him. “You’re such a dork. No one looks at their own reflection in the mirror and smiles like that.”
“Shut up,” said Wanrop. “You don’t know how I feel right now.”
Wiwit stood up and faced his cousin.
“Look man,” began Wiwit. “Once, I’ve been through the same thing you did and I know exactly how it feels. Even though Airin and I settled upon a stupid agreement at that time but I couldn’t help but to feel happy to be a groom. Just look at us now. We’re finally living that happily ever after and I wish the same for you. Congratulations man.”
Wanrop smiled and hugged Wiwit.
“Thanks a lot man,” said Wanrop.
Chana and Tawan walked in and closed the door behind them.
“Hey Aie Wan, do you see what I see?” asked Chana.
“I was going to ask you the same thing,” said Tawan.
Wanrop and Wiwit looked at each other and released each other as if they were magnets repelling.
“What’s gotten in to you two?” asked Chana.
“It’s kinda awkward to walk in and see two guys hug in front of the mirror,” said Tawan. “You two alright?”
“It’s called bromance,” said Wanrop.
“Chai,” said Wiwit. “You two don’t know the feeling of getting married.”
Tawan smiled and looked up at his friends.
“Well, I’m proud to tell you that Peach and I are getting married in a few months,” he said.
“Hey jing ler?” asked Wiwit, excitedly. “I’m happy for you two man.”
Tawan nodded.
Wiwit remembered when he was forced to marry Peach a while back. That’s when he and Airin came up with the agreement.
“Thanks,” Wiwit told Tawan.
“Thanks for what?” asked Tawan.
“Thanks for providing Picha with happiness,” said Wiwit. “I love her like a sister and you better promise to take great care of her.”
“I know na,” said Tawan. “If I let you down, I’ll let you kick me.”
Wanrop and Chana laughed.
“Well, Tawan and I just checked the lobby and it seems like the guests are arriving accordingly,” said Chana. “Are you ready?”
“I’m more than ready,” said Wanrop.

Next door, Duang and Khun Ying were praising Airada on her beauty.
“Suay mak,” said Duang.
“Of course,” said Khun Ying. “She takes after her beautiful mother.”
Duang blushed and covered her face with her hands. For the first time in her life, Duang was elegantly dressed up.
“Mae, you look like a poo dee and hi so,” Airin whispered into her mother’s ear.
“Of course,” said Duang. “I’m not like you nang poo dee gammalor.”
“Not anymore though,” said Airin.
They both laughed.
“What’s so funny?” asked Airada.
“Nothing,” said Airin. “Nothing at all.”
“Noo Da ja,” said Khun Ying Napa.
She had just reappeared in the living room. There was a thin red box in her hands. When she approached Airada, she opened the box and displayed the beautiful set of sparkling diamonds in front of her.
“Khun Na ka…
“Don’t say anything at all,” said Khun Ying. “This is a gift from me to you. Even Ta Rop doesn’t know that. I gave Airin the same set when she wedded. Now, it’s your turn.”
“Oho suay,” said Duang.
Airada smiled and thanked her aunt in law. The ladies helped Airada put the jewelry on. Soon, it was time for the wedding to commence. Everyone awaited the handsome groom and gorgeous bride. It was a dream come true for the new couple.

Wanrop wasn’t a very good speaker but when it came to expressing his love for Airada, he gave it his all. Guests applauded loudly at the bride and groom on the stage. At the table, Airin began to tear up.
“Are you okay?” asked Wiwit.
“I’m fine,” replied Airin. “I’m just so happy for P’Da.”
It was Airada’s turn to speak. She grabbed the microphone from Wanrop and stared into his eyes and she spoke.
Airin was beginning to have complications. It was the normal type of pain that she usually had before but much worse. She clutched her very pregnant belly with one hand and put the hand on the table for support. The crowd applauded after Airada’s sweet speech. When Wiwit turned around to look at Airin, there was sweat all over her face.
“Rin, are you okay?” he asked.
“My stomach hurts so badly,” she told him.
Everyone at the table turned to look at her.
“You’re only seven months pregnant though,” said Khun Dao.
“Do you think you’ll be okay?” asked Picha.
Airin breathed heavily and closed her eyes.
“Rin, I think we’d better go to the hospital,” said Wiwit.
“But P’Da and Khun Rop’s wedding isn’t over,” said Airin. “I think I can handle it.”

It turns out she was wrong. Just as the wedding as over and the guests were leaving, Airin experienced worse pains to the point that she collapsed into Wiwit’s arms.
“I’m taking you to the hospital,” said Wiwit.
“Noo Rin, are you alright?” asked Khun Ying.
“I don’t think I can handle it,” replied Airin, breathing as fast as ever.
“Ta Wit, what are you waiting for?” asked Khun Ying. “Take her to the hospital. Hurry up!”
Duang went with Wiwit and Airin. In the back seat, Duang hugged Airin as Wiwit sped and switched through lanes.
“Hurry up!” exclaimed Duang.
“Toh Khun Mae, I’m doing the best I can,” said Wiwit, trying to focus on the road and Airin at the same time.
He kept glancing back every couple of seconds to make sure she was okay. His phone rang somewhere and Wiwit answered it.
“Is everything okay?”
It was Airada.
“Khun Rop and I are on the way right now,” she told Wiwit.
“Krub,” said Wiwit. “We’re almost there. I’m driving as fast as I can.”
Airin screeched in pain and Wiwit dropped the phone. He turned around to look back but Duang told him to keep his eye on the road.
“It’s normal for pregnant to scream when they’re about to go into labor,” said Duang.
“Oh,” said Wiwit.
His heart was beating fast.

An hour later, everyone was gathered anxiously in the waiting room expecting good news. Airin was going into labor two months early and the obstetricians were going to perform a Cesarean section on her.
Wiwit was pacing up and down impatiently.
“She’ll be alright,” said Khun Akkarat. “These doctors are very experienced and the babies have been healthy. There’s nothing to worry about.”
“Chai,” agreed Wanrop. “I’m sure Airin and the babies are going to be just fine.”

A long while later, a nurse appeared before them and informed the family that the operation was successful.
“The mother and the babies are doing great,” said the nurse. “Congratulations.”
“Thank you so much,” said Khun Ying. “That’s great news!”
“This is definitely a day to remember,” said Wanrop. “Not only it is my wedding with Airada but also the birth of my niece and nephew.”
“That makes me a grandmother!” exclaimed Duang excitedly.
“Me too,” said Khun Ying.
They hugged each other in joy. There was a feeling of relief and happiness all around.

“Aww, she looks just like you Wiwit,” said Khun Ying.
“As for this little one, he looks like Airin,” said Duang.
Wiwit was sitting next to Airin while his mother and mother in law were holding the twins.
“It’s funny how the baby boy looks like Airin and the little girl looks like Wiwit,” said Wanrop.
“Well you know boran people say that if a baby girl looks like her father then she will be easy to handle,” said Khun Chai Akkara.
“So what are you going two going to name them?” asked Airada.
“I’ve thought about it already,” began Wiwit.
“You have?” asked Airin, surprised.
“Yeah, I thought about a long time ago actually,” said Wiwit. “I want to name my little boy Nadech and my little girl Urassaya.”
“Ooh, beautiful names!” exclaimed Duang.
“They’re going to grow up to be handsome and pretty like their parents,” said Airada.
Everyone agreed on the babies names.

A few weeks later after the doctors were sure that the twins no longer needed to stay in the incubators; Airin was released from the hospital.
“A surprise awaits you at home,” said Wiwit, when they were in the car.
“What is it?” asked Airin.
“If I tell you then it won’t be a surprise,” said Wiwit.

Everyone praised Chin on the incredible work on the babies’ room. It looked extremely wonderful and they were sure Airin would love it. Half the room was sky blue with a train theme and the other side was pink with a fairytale princess theme. The babies’ names, carved out of wood and in cursive, were hung up on the wall on each side.
“Nee,” said Wanrop, putting one hand on Chin’s shoulder. “When Airin and I have kids, you gotta do their rooms too.”
“Agreed,” said Chin.

As soon as Wiwit pulled into the driveway, Airin smiled at the wonderful people welcoming her and the twins home. Wiwit grabbed Urassaya or Yaya for short, and handed her to Airada while Wanrop grabbed his nephew, Nadech.
“Let’s go upstairs,” said Khun Ying to Airin.
Wiwit winked at his mother and helped escort Airin into the house and up the stairs.
“We have a surprise for you,” said Wiwit.
They all stepped in front of the babies’ room and Khun Ying knocked on the door. A smiling Chin opened it and said congratulations. Airin’s mouth dropped open and smiled brightly. She threw her arms around Chin and thanked him for the beautiful room.
“Do you like it?” asked Chin.
“I love it!” exclaimed Airin.

[TWO YEAR LATER]
“Nadech! Yaya!”
Wiwit ran after his twin toddlers as Airin and Airada watched from the picnic table. It was bright and sunny outside, the perfect day for a little picnic out on their beautiful magnificent green lawn. Wanrop approached the women with a tray of food and drinks in his hand. He shoved the plate of mixed fruits to Airada and encouraged her to eat.
“It’s good for the baby,” he told her.
Airin and Airada laughed. Yes, Airada was three months pregnant with her first child and as most women are, she was glowing and very happy with her life.
“Oy, I’m so tired,” said Wiwit, grabbing a drink off the table while holding Yaya in his arms.
“Khun Wanrop ka.”
Wanrop turned around and a maid presented a fancy envelope to him.
“Krub,” he said.
“Khun Chana sent this to you,” said the maid.
“Khob khun krub,” said Wanrop, grabbing the envelope.
“I wonder what it is,” said Wiwit.
“I think I know what it is,” said Airada.
“Hey, a wedding invitation!” exclaimed Wanrop. “They’re getting married in Hua Hin!”
“I bet Khun William and Khun Dao are very excited,” said Airin. “They’ve got a prosperous business and a happy expanding family.”
“Just like ours,” said Wiwit. “I wonder…oyy!!!”
Little Nadech had just run straight into his father. Airin and Airada laughed as Wiwit and Wanrop ran after the twins. There was happiness and laughter all around.

THE END

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Again, thanks everyone for keeping up with this story. I hope you guys like it and I promise you my future works will be better than this. Now that I'm done with this, I'm going to continue writing Scarred Heart with Ann, Ken, Cherry, Tik, Aff, Aum, Jui, and Om. Hope you guys and gals look forward to it! Rak na ka!

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
Thanks you Suay! For the happiest ending ever!
I am smiling when I read the babies names lol!
Thank for your time n effort naka! :wink: :weee: :bhehe: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :dude:

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Thanks you Suay! For the happiest ending ever!
I am smiling when I read the babies names lol!
Thank for your time n effort naka! :wink: :weee: :bhehe: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :dude:
Lol! I kinda had trouble with the babies' names because I wanted to name them after their parents but it was so hard to settled on Nadech and Yaya, lmao! Thanks for reading!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Just a little change of notice...I'm going to try and write The Necklace of Love (Soi Haeng Rak) and Scarred Heart (Roy Plae Nai Hua Jai) at the same time.