Prajun Lai Payak (Polyplus)

lvjiao4ever

sarNie Hatchling
If Aum and Weir have a lakorn again, I will still watch it....
Love Aum...no matter who the actor is ..haha...
But oil is the best one who can match Aum, Just I think...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Gosh, why can't it be something else. Don't really like action lakorns. Hopefully, they will be more comfortable with each other. Love Aum and Weir so will watch no matter what.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa!!!! i didnt even know theyre having another lakorn.. n omg yui is in here too..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i'm just now watching khun noo tevada with weir and pancake and so far, i don't really see any chemistry between the two either...so i've come to a conclusion. we need to give weir more time to get better in his acting skills and also more time to get hooked up with better lakorns. love the dude though. he's so CUTE! :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Pictures from opening. Credits sukollawatclub/patchrapa.com

Mann

Thanks Thip, gosh the girls are so pretty >___<
Man I can't wait!
LOL Vier's face expression, they always look over dramatic hahah

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yui and Aum looks very pretty. Love their stunna shades. And Weir looks cute with his shade on too :D

Is it me or do I see Om Akanan in the pic, the 2nd guy from Weir's right.
I hope it's him. I love to see him in more lakorns.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Dang Yui actually looks better than Aum in these pix. I want Yui to be just nang'ek. Why do they keep making her go back and forth from nang'ek to supporting and supporting to nang'ek and etc...? It kinda bugs me.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yes, I see Om Okanun too. I think he plays for CH7 and CH 3.

Who is Wier pair with...Yui or Aump? I hope Wier pair with Yui because they haven't pair together before.