Prajun Lai Payak (Polyplus)

Iya

sarNie Adult
any news on when this drama is going to end? i've been following this drama and feel like sit's been overly drag.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Im ready to choke somebody damn it.
Aum & Om= Should stay together
Yui & Weir= should stay together
so aum and weir dont get with each other at the end. lol

Iya

sarNie Adult
damn! i'm hoping that the end is at least worth watching. if not, then this is the suckiest drama of the year!

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Would anyone like to share a summary of yesterdays episode?

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ I won't do it scene by scene though, there are TONS of flashbacks.
Ep22

Basically Dujdao has gone all wonky (but she stills asks people if they know who her father is, so consistent, to the very end). She remembers Anon, somewhat.

Tiwa found out that Deun isn't really pregnant. At first, he was going to ask the doctor that faked the papers. But Deun found out about that and killed the doctor before Tiwa could ask. But she lost the bracelet that Anon gave it to her from some episodes ago at the scene of the crimeeee. She didn't know though.

Chai, after flashbacks and flashbacks, decided to throw the ring that Anon gave to her. Wayu saw this and got it back for her. He told her that "someone" found it at the beach and gave it to him though. (God, this guy!) Finally, Chai asked him if he wants to marry her.

Maytee sent a CD with Deun overdosing Dujdao's father, he was shocked, etc, etc. Deun got in time after he saw it. Episode ends.

But next week, omg, omg, omg. I SAW BLOOD AND BULLETS FLYING EVERYWHEREEEE. PLEASE DON'T DIE, WAYU!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i hope so too.
I believe they already did...He's supposed to be in a lakorn with Jui. Not sure when it's coming out though.

I am so ready for this lakorn to end!! omg, it's getting out of control. how do they always manage to screw up a perfectly good lakorn but adding more episodes? seriously!?!?!?!?

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I believe they already did...He's supposed to be in a lakorn with Jui. Not sure when it's coming out though.

I am so ready for this lakorn to end!! omg, it's getting out of control. how do they always manage to screw up a perfectly good lakorn but adding more episodes? seriously!?!?!?!?
thats awesome cant wait. cant wait for next week episode. Finally shes willing to marry him and dumb azz duen and anon have to show their faces i am so ready to choke someone lol...hahaha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love Wayu more and more each episode. My heart's broken. I love his voice too. His character is so sad and I can't control it. I'm sad even when he's happy cause his happy moments usually last 3 seconds only. Yet, he makes the best of them. I'd rather have him die then spending the rest of his life with a clueless dumb girl who takes his love for granted.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
The past 80 million episodes have been a waste of my time!! Wayu and Junchai is like blah blah and there's not much airtime of them together, it's a lot of other people who I want to just die..i.e. Anon...haha..oMg somehow I have a feeling that my poor Wayu is going to die..I just know it..this lakorn is going to piss me off in the end..I feel it coming...ahhhhhh...if the ending is not with Junchai and Wayu being together it will be a BIG HOT MESS. :angry: I will probably just strangle someone..but as of right now I just want to strangle Anon...he needs to just go somewhere...haha..

sorry..I'm turning evil because this lakorn is DRAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!