Rabum Duang Dao (Polyplus-CH3)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL Ep. one was good...they are totally dissing Kwan and Pinky...got the whole I didn't snatch anyone's hubby I was over seas...reminds me of them making fun of Kwan in Secrets of Superstars..ehehehe..

Ploy is stunning as usual...Lydia is real cute, her voice is cute as well and Aerin is totally prettie...love her bow made of hair...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL Ep. one was good...they are totally dissing Kwan and Pinky...got the whole I didn't snatch anyone's hubby I was over seas...reminds me of them making fun of Kwan in Secrets of Superstars..ehehehe..

Ploy is stunning as usual...Lydia is real cute, her voice is cute as well and Aerin is totally prettie...love her bow made of hair...
This lakorn is about superstar in ch3. Its another casting nothing got to do with Kwan and Pinky. Its like a off topic. Or perhaps the story has
a similar plot.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
So far, my favorite character is probably Aerin's character. Lydia's acting is obviously novice, but I think she has good command of her voice.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
watched ep.3 its not getting there, i just can't wait till lydia becomes a dara.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
watched ep.3 its not getting there, i just can't wait till lydia becomes a dara.
What's the matter with Ploy in this lakorn, she tends to react her body like shaking or has pressure when something depresses her. Is she in some
sort of medication. It look so freaky when there is a part when she becomes like that. Aerin and Lydia is strong stand for themself.
I like when Ploy get a smash by others, but i'm not making fun of her or being mean cos i like some sort of the storyline like that cos your
a n'rai u hope 4 everything only for yourself but sometime not everything that u wish upon for works.

Yeah. Ploy is unstable I think. There's a scene where her mom is telling her to take her meds. Ploy's received the same kind of role back to back now. Hope she's not being typecasted, although I don't see anyone better in her role. She's doing a great job along with the rest of the cast. I was going to skip to lakorn at first, but I'm glad I gave it a chance. So far so good.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes i reckon too. Her nerves is maybe unstable. But this lakorn has so many juicy love scene between Ploy and her co-star pair and the rest will
be soon. But i actually enjoyed this lakorn, becuz its very fun seeing fights.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This lakorn is about superstar in ch3. Its another casting nothing got to do with Kwan and Pinky. Its like a off topic. Or perhaps the story has
a similar plot.
I think they are mocking them lmao... you may never know that the writer's intention was influenced by reality ahahaha.

Anyways episode 1 was all about drama. They sure threw it to you all at once. I wish Ch3 would give Oil better roles, something challenging so that he can actually prove his skills in acting. He has been in mediocre lakorns ever since his move to Ch3... well "free agent" status.

I don't know about Oil. He seems like more of an extra than a main character. Even the dude who tried to sleep with Lydia seems to have a more interesting role. I'm liking this lakorn so far. If it keeps up at this pace, should be interesting till the end.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is with Polyplus, usually they are in a good pace compared to Tv Scene are at slow pace. The thing that i like about Polyplus is they
make the lakorn in a different variety and a fun enjoyable whereas some others has too much morals and stiff scene, slow pace tends to make
it get really bored. I've haven't seen a lakorn dealing with superstar, the last one that i've seen is Kwarm larb kong superstar which has
Bee N and Mos.

fun

Expired Sarnie
sometimes slow pace is good. tv scene did a wonderful job on pieng jai tee pook pun. tae pang khon was kind of a slow pace lakorn but i love it. it was beautiful. ban sai thong (num and joy version) was slow pace too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sometimes slow pace is good. tv scene did a wonderful job on pieng jai tee pook pun. tae pang khon was kind of a slow pace lakorn but i love it. it was beautiful. ban sai thong (num and joy version) was slow pace too.
Oh well i'm not disagreeing with your comments becuz its your own opinion but to me slow pace sometime gets very bored but i actually like
pieng jai tee pook pun too. Its a slow one but in a good way. Can't wait to watch the next episode of Rabum duang dao. Its going to be really exciting
one when later Lydia becomes a superstar too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
tae pang korn was for makers group produced by khun jim mayrachit. ban sai thong was for tv scene? i thought it was p'kais lakorn

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I have a love-hate thing with Romee. It's like DAMN she is loud mouth! She sure speaks her mind but at the same time it is good and I find her character funny sometime. Lydia is pretty dressed up or not but her phrases are like scripted reading. YES I am aware that it's her first .. nothing is wrong it just my ears picked up easily but it doesn't stop me from watching. As a matter of fact this is my most favorite lakorn right now with Plang Ruk Rim Korb Fah #2 and Wanida #3 LOL. Even if Aff and Tik are in there, so what? LOL I like them but I've seen Wanida previous version already so I sort of know the storyline even though there might be some differences. Where as the other two lakorn make me curious (I know I can go read the summary but still eheheh)

Soooo this is the lakorn that I'm looking forward to watch the most every week.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
When I have more time, I'll tune into this lakorn. Not for Oil, not Lydia, not even for Ploy but for Aerin. I think she's a very good actress for a newbie.