Rabum Duang Dao (Polyplus-CH3)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wonder when Mai comes back will it be another storyline on top of storyline LOL like that couple adopts him and now he is this rich adopted kid -.-" and etc lol

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Episode #9 was OK to me =) it's still my favorite lakorn atm. I love J-motdang character, he/she so funny! I'm glad J-motdang is starting to realize the truth about Namwan. She's going get blackmail by Jimmy, or at least it looks like it in the preview. I can't see anything going between Romee and Muey since they are interested in difference guys. But, with Namwan in the mix, she has a lot of tricks up her sleeves so she might set up stuff.

What I like about this lakorn is that it doesn't take long to reveal things (the misunderstanding). Like when Taew told the lie, and Payood warned Meuy. She was upset at first but a couple minutes later it was put behind. I like the pace this is going. The end doesn't look near, YET.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Heard this lakorn is long might reaches to 24epi. Yep this lakorn is at a fast pace, with revealing secret and in person. This lakorn is just so
catchy. Next up i think doctor Wartit will take revenge on Namwarn. Omg Lydia sister is so annoying, so crazy jealousy of her bigsister so much.
My favourite watchable character is Pete/Romee they're so cute.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yep, romee n mueng is the only two person i like in this lakorn, i barely like the p'ek, his action is too weak, makes no difference :blink: :unsure:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes it is 24 episode. That is huge from ch3.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What???? Ch3 never goes up to 24, thats crazy, the longest ch3 goes is like 15 or 16 never even reaches 20.
Yep it is. Ch3 is huge crazy. It shocked my eyes when i first heard it. When i was watching ching chung it took me awhile just to finished it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think this would reach up to that far. ken/annes is already scheduled to air on the 21st. plus, they already had the closing party for this drama so i dont think they would extend more epis. if it was ch7 then thats another story

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg this week episode is so catchy and also freaky thrill between Au and Ploy couple. And there is abit of sweet scene of Oil/Lydia. Hope this will not reach
24episode cos it feels that its nearly towards the ending. God Ploy killed the news reporter and now she's blaming on Au, Ploy is so evil and much worse than KLRN
now Au's his agressive backup with Ploy. Thats good she deserve to learn her lesson, cheating on someone that has a true love. Episode 12 will more excting.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
My favorite moment in #12 is when J-motdang waits for Meuy to change into another outfit and he sits and drool on the magazine LOL and then Mai shows up and he was like rolling his tongue and trying to get close by putting on his sunglasses LOL I cracked up ahahaahah

But WOW I did not expect Muey's younger brother to sway that way. Shock! Looks like there is going to be some mis understand with Oil and Lydia .. that just have to happen in lakorn I guess.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hehe misunderstand just like Rome and Yaya in KLRN. Can't wait to catch up with #12 next week.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg, ploy is getting more and more on my nerve, she such a b*tch, the doctor is hecka dumb...hope sumone will subb this lakorn soon!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Is it bad that I kind of want 24 episodes? lol. Addicted.
Plus I'm not watching another other lakorns currently either (aside from my projects)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg, ploy is getting more and more on my nerve, she such a b*tch, the doctor is hecka dumb...hope sumone will subb this lakorn soon!
His hecka dum but things in him start to gain some changes. Ploy she is hella b**ch also gets on my nerves too. Looks like Ploy is having a game on everyone just to get fames
and money cos her parents go clubbing, gambling and owes too much money. Wonder what the ending will be like.