Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
oh god, i almost teared, i got teary eyed..."i want to be the best husband i can be" GAHHH where's my loverboy? i need one, NOW.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
The next episode is going to suck!!! I just hope there is a good ending to all of this gals. "knock on wood"...knock...knock...knock..

...sighs...the cute scenes were majorly cute and Paul is soo sweet.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Dude... I sooo miss being in love.

Paul is such a lucky bastard....

And the preview to the next episode SUCKS!!!

I'm so sad to hear what will happen next!

dum dum dum dum dummmmmmmmmmm

Stay tuned till episode 14...

It's getting GOOD!!

I want NOON ... hawt hawt hawt

Oh daddy Dyno please we can already see the drool coming from your mouth. :drool: Now don't dream about her too much tonight or else...your going to get jealous ahhhhahha! Anyways yeah episode 13 is sweet. Klarissa you are in the same mode as dyno too? man what is up with u two? lol kidding. no wonder natty had to adopt me :lol: but here is a kiss for u klarissa so that u might fall asleep better tonight instead of envying Noon. :kiss: As for daddy dyno he does not deserve any kisses because I think at the moment he is already dreaming of getting kisses from Noon lmao.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMG!!! lekkie wants a hubbie like Paul........sigh i'll use and abuse him any day with my love.......... damn i need to use some of her techniques, LEN TUA........lmfao hopefully that will work...hahaha i'll be dreaming of Pauls love tonight :) :) :) :) :) ;) he's not the best looking guy but he'll do :)

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Lek,

This one is better than Game Rak Payabaht cause Noon is hawt, storyline is good, and Noon is hawt.

In the other one, Kob fell in love, but denies it. I mean as a viewer you can tell she likes him. Plus, she was the bad person.

In this one, Noon is so hawt; you can't really tell if she likes him or not, cause she is upset at her father. You are reminded what his father did. I mean could you love the son of the man who killed your parents?

It's such a good storyline.

(Tries to whip the drool off his face).

And I love how Noon is jealous! See Nong Nai... platonic relationships are dangerous, especially in a serious relationship... it poses a threat... unless hmm... who do you think the Doctor will be paired up with? I have a feeling it will be .......

I won't ruin it. :^P

Stalks the websites for the next episode! buwahahaa It should be showing now in a few overseas in Thailand doh!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
you know who the doctor will end up with cause his mom likes her, but he dosen't deserve her, she to good for him, some best friend he was to noon :arrg:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Lek,

This one is better than Game Rak Payabaht cause Noon is hawt, storyline is good, and Noon is hawt.

In the other one, Kob fell in love, but denies it. I mean as a viewer you can tell she likes him. Plus, she was the bad person.

In this one, Noon is so hawt; you can't really tell if she likes him or not, cause she is upset at her father. You are reminded what his father did. I mean could you love the son of the man who killed your parents?

And I love how Noon is jealous! See Nong Nai... platonic relationships are dangerous, especially in a serious relationship... it poses a threat... unless hmm... who do you think the Doctor will be paired up with? I have a feeling it will be .......

Stalks the websites for the next episode! buwahahaa It should be showing now in a few overseas in Thailand doh!
ooOOOOooo u got a point Mister Dyno, would i love the son of the man who killed my parents??? hmmmm probably not, but come on let me fantazie about him...hahhaah doing what she's doing risky :p lekie doesnt want to try that unless it's an experiment..hmmmm still nah too risky!!!! dude it's so obvious who the doctor's going to pair up with..... nvm, dont want to spoil it.....hahha!! Probably one of the chemistry i've seen in ages :)

(smacks p'dyno upside the head and say's stop drooling....lmfao)

since i'm so inlove with his acting and alrighty looking features, i'mma go watch his lakorn in Jom Jai since this lakorns almost dunzo!!! i love seeing guys tear up, so hott!!!

ohh one more thing, her friend is hott....... omg i want him too, thankgod he's not pra'eak...i would of really disliked him....hahah!!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Esp. 13 was perfect!! I want a Siwa! He was adorable, especially in the cooking scene. He acts like he knows how to cook but he doesn't. So cute! :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Lek,

You're so funny^^.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
omg did anyone see 14 yet? gonna be a happy ending however tearful episode too. dang i wanna strangle thana <_< that dude seriously should not end up with anyone for what he's gonna do to palai and siwa :angry:

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg...the next episode is gon suck ass....*tears*...and i hate thana...damn..hes so selfish, can't he just accept that fact that she doesnt love him???

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
i hate thana too, what he's gonna do in the next episode is so selfish, hes such an ARGHh >.< LOL he makes me angry

NiTha

sarNie Adult
FOR REALS!!! THE NEXT EPISODE IS GOING TO BE OOBER SAD AND TEARY.
EFFIN THANA REALLY SUCKS!!! I HATE HIM. I HOPE HE DOESN'T GET WITH THE DOCTOR.

HEY GUYS IS NOON GOING TO LOSE...I DON'T WANT TO SAY IT BUT WILL SHE??????

THIS BETTER BE A FREAKING GOOD ENDING OR ELSE I WILL BE OOBER DISAPPOINTED.

annea

sarNie Adult
WHAT KIND OF FRIEND IS HE? RIGHT KNOW I DONT FEEL SORRY FOR HIM AT ALL......THE DOCTOR IS TOO GOOD FOR HIM.......
HOPE NOON DIDNT HAVE A MISCARRIAGE......

OH BY THE WAY THE GIRL THAT PLAYS THE DOCTOR...IS SHE FROM POLYPLUS?
ANY INFO ON HER? THANK YOU....

Muddie Murda

smile...
Was this the lakorn Dyno was like...spazzing about? LOL

I was on youtube and like...I think i accidently clicked into this lakorn and the look on noon's face was sooooo like..powerful! LOL like angerrr and strong!

and so I came to find info on it and wow...sounds good :D i'm currently DLing for tomorrow.

I hope it's not another 30 min lakorn for me. T_T (U know..watching a whole lakorn in 30 mins lol)

pizza13_k

sarNie Egg
Paul is very nice guy in this lakorn... :rolleyes: I really love his role...gentleman, take care, he's very cute.
Anyway this lakorn will be happy ending, that's cool and will be nice ending scene :drool:

I don't like Thana too, he's really selfish guy. He can do some selfish thing even he knows that Palai doesn't love him. How can he do this to someone that he loves very much. He must leave her to stay with some one she loves :rolleyes:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
KristyS ---> tsk tsk tsk... you don't want to know what happens.

And the rest of you talk like you know the answer... how do you know Thana gets with the doctor? What if it's Mann? 5555

Anyways... I think that's what the writer should do, since you guys think its so obvious! :^P

Man... 5 days before we see the next episode, and my vacation time is over. :^(

Don't ruin it for us! grgrgr... no sharing what happens... at least put a spoiler mask purty please ladies.

MAN.... and they say girls aren't gossip queens. 5555

j/k ladies...

Muddie... you gonna love my girl NOON... :^) Glad you joined us in the awesome lakorn... Lekie is watching it too. You should just bring a hard drive over to her house and rip them from her. :^P