RIP Por

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Mango12 said:
I agree with you all I saw a clip on IG of Bow throwing something in the air at a group of people, was that like rice or something for good luck? I'm glad Mali wasn't too much older because then she won't be so traumatize over Por's death. Right now she is still so innocent and clueless, enjoying those happy memories of her daddy. The good thing is that she has two uncles who will guide her and be her father figure. My heart breaks for Bow, to be a widow at such a young age. It's like life stopped for her but she must still live for Mali. The future without Por is very very sad.
I believe Bow was throwing coins. I'm also happy that Mali is very young to know anything, but when she grows up she will have the chance to search her father's funeral up. She will probably be very sad seeing her mother cry so much.  I wish they re-upload the last part of the funeral so I can also watch.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
To clarify, Por was born in 1980, which makes him 35 years old when he passed away. According to his funeral itinerary, Por was born in 2523 (Buddha years). Thai years measure the years after Buddha passed away so all you have to do is subtract 543 to figure out the year they're talking about in our system. Hope this formula helps you figure out Thai years in the future. 

So they brought Por's ashes to Wat Klang Phra Aram Luang in Buriram to undergo a blessing ceremony.  His ashes will be divided among three places. A portion will stay at his home in Buriram, the other will be at his home in Bangkok, and the last portion will be at the temple. After January 27th, they'll take his ashes and spread them across the gulf of Thailand at Sattahip in Chonburi's province.

cr: sanook

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
They also said that a tiny amount of pors ashes will be kept in a locket for Nong Mali to wear to remember her father. I think that's a great idea.
Bow really prove to everyone that her & Por was a real love match. They never hid the truth but wanted to live quietly. Now everyone knows bow knows nong Mali.
Now the funeral is over bow can finally grieve in private. We have seen her in tears at the funeral I can't imagine what it's like for her when she is home. She's looks so frail.
RIP Por the best thing you ever give the world is your daughter and your good deeds.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Totally agree, sometimes you go through the motion during a funeral and doesn't take everything in. It's overwhelming with everything going on especially with Por's status. There's no time to actually grieve. But when the lights are out, the sounds fade...you have the lonely nights and the memories to turn to that's when it gets complicated.

Bow is fortunate enough to have Mali takes her mind off things...she's a good distraction to her mom in a time where Bow will need it most.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
I agree with everyone. Here in the US, after someone passes, there is usually days to weeks before the funeral so the family has time to process the death. In Por's case, his funeral was right after his death so his wife, child, and family's every grief was on camera. It was like they have no privacy. I think for Bow, it probably seems so unreal. For me, it seems so unreal too, I'm still having a hard time processing that he's gone, I'm sure it's much worse for her. I'm so thankful he left behind a beautiful little girl for his wife and family. It would have been more lonely if they didn't have any children yet. I feel like it's a lakorn. That the pra'ek died but his spirit is still waiting for his na'eg in the next world. I'm sure P'Por is waiting for his beloved when the time comes. Until then, her life and duty is to her child and he will continue to watch them wherever he is.

lgm

sarNie Egg
Thank you for all the updates everyone. I still can't believe that he's really gone maybe because all this time i really thought he'll pull through. My thoughts & prayers goes out to his wife, daughter, families & friends. May his soul rest in peace. May the Lord Almighty grant his loved ones comfort, strength & peace during this difficult time.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
This is such a beautiful video. Warning: you might cry. T__T Gets me all the time.https://www.facebook.com/panaddafanclub/videos/564080503755528/?theater

I watched the video, and I feel so bad.  :cry:  Thank-you so much for sharing  that beautiful video! Mali has a bright future ahead of her. She is going to grow up very beautiful. I showed my mom a picture of Mali, and my mom said to me "Dang, that girl is going to grow up VERY pretty. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Repost pictures from Mahalo.

Nong Mali looking up at her father.

Nong Mali normally will be active and entertaining, but she's very attentive and listened carefully here.

So many people showed up at Por's funeral.

credit as tagged

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Can someone translate the following article or summarize it perhaps? I can only read tiny tiny bits. Lol. I got Aum Pacharapa and Por Thrisadee but I have no idea what the actual article is about. Help. 

http://board.postjung.com/941910.html

They were wondering and decoding the meaning of the red wreath (red carnation flower) that Aum P. send to Por's funeral. (Notice that most of the wreaths were not one color or as colorful/red like Aum. So people were probably curious about it that's why it made news lolz )

The red carnation flower representing/meaning remembrance, so in this case Aum P. sending red carnation wreath meaning she will always remember Por and will keep him in her memory or in her heart for always.
Another representing of red carnation is for person born on the month of January, which is the birth month of Por.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
I don't know, I saw her wreath picture on IG when someone was carrying it. It doesn't look as bad as everyone made it out to be. Sure it looked weird among all the other colors but here in the US, we see a lot of red roses wreath for funeral. I think the two doves and the big white bow was just a tad over the top. Otherwise if she had thrown in some white flowers along the edges, I think people won't have criticize her.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mango12 said:
I don't know, I saw her wreath picture on IG when someone was carrying it. It doesn't look as bad as everyone made it out to be. Sure it looked weird among all the other colors but here in the US, we see a lot of red roses wreath for funeral. I think the two doves and the big white bow was just a tad over the top. Otherwise if she had thrown in some white flowers along the edges, I think people won't have criticize her.

LOLz I don't understand why peoples made such a big deal about it, and yes I agreeing with you ... over here when it comes to funeral colors/themes they usually do the colors that the decease like or whatever the family like.  But majority of florist they usually do red roses for men and pink roses etc. for women.  My aunt's funeral we did a bright hot pink themes for her, and it turned out beautifully.  Por's funeral flowers themes is green and white, because that is/was his favorite colors.
Funeral decorations doesn't have to be just black and white, therefore some "Thai" peoples shouldn't made such a fuss about her red wreath lolz.
Regarding the doves... I wonder if they would be happier if they were to be a dragon fly instead? :scratchhead2:

Oh I forgot to mention I really love the huge "flower lei on his casket" it's so beautifully done. I had never seen anything or decorations like that before... so unique and beautiful. 
I saw come clip of the lady florist that did that arrangements, she is also so sweet.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Can someone translate what was being said to the family during the cremation ceremony when they had to lined up. I know they were introduced but what did the lady on the podium said that made Bow cried so much?