Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Paul just doesn't excel in sadistic roles. Other than that. I did like his lakorns with kob, noon, and yard.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
The whole family is psycho! The mom is mental or just evil by faking it. The dad is crazy too, he tried to kill his wife with an overdose. The son is going around with the evil eye and plotting some kind of revenge.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg just finish it.. he gonna lose his memory... she gonna take care of him.. wow after wat
he has done to her... he doesnt even treat her as a wife... he is not a good husband to her.. she
loves him though and would help him... cant wait for tommrow's epi..

kermint

sarNie Adult
this is ok too. i think paul looks handsome this lakorn lol. love the openning song tho. Parn's sing nice lol. the song is good meaning too.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
aha.. my sister and my friend are both obessed with Micheal Phelps!..hehe..lol.. sorry that i'm off topic. I do like paul. He's descent. I also like his styles too.

Me too, been a fan since 2004, watching him in Athens, he's so fun to watch cuz he's so good.

Coming from a girl that only watches lakorns with her 5 favorite P'eks in it: Ken, Tik, Aum, Chakrit, and Oil...I put Sai Pai Tornado for my mom, cuz she loves lakorns where the N'ek goes up against a mean mother-in-law...and I actually sat down to watch it too, and I started to like Paul...beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I think he's better looking than some P'eks out there, old and new...From the summary, I think I just might watch this, too bad no one is subbing it though...been trying to find a lakorn to watch while I wait for subs of my Chinese series Moonlight Resonance, which is great btw if you like Chinese series especially with Raymond Lam as the lead (shameless plug for my man)...The story is just so twisted, I just wanna know how it'll end...

I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't really care about the Rome & Rita one...tried to watch one of their lakorns, but just couldn't get interested. I don't think Rome is good-looking...that's because Ken is the bar, and it's pretty high...hehe...

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
is paul's mom really mental or is she faking it?
Most definately she's faking that's she is mentally ill so Paul will feel sorry and take revenge. Its a pretty screwed up family -- I feel bad for Pat and her mother. :(

hmm revenge doesn't get you anywhere beside regrets and lost! lolz

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
this question has prob been asked and answered before but i can be bothered goin back through the pages but does pat and paul share the same dad??
im guessing not .. but i have prob missed the answer whilst watching the first disc.... i am mean they both call him dad but im guessing cos ther pra nangs and get with eatch other in the end that they are not ... someone please explain what is exactly is the situation

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn gives me a headache with the excessive screaming. Way too dramatic, melancholic and distressful.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Comments I want to read, but can't focus on reading >.<! My internet was down and now I'm watching episode 3 haha... Yah!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
does anyone know what the song mean??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECC8V4C2jhw
Well, I'll literally translate it for you.
Tur mai mee yuer yai laew rue?- do you not have anymore sympathy left?
Jeung yom hai meu neung kao saek trong klang- To let another hand come between.
Kao ma yoo jai chun peu koy kan kwang hai song rao mot hon tang deun kang kiang kan- entering my heart, blocking us two with nowhere to walk with each other.
Ter yang mee chun yoo bang mai?- Do you still have me?(as in somewhere in your heart)
Yak bpen hua jai tee kon tee ruk ma nan- I want to be the heart of the person I've loved for so long.
Kit rue blao ta wan nee rao jop kun- Have you thought that if we end today?
Soot tai kon .. raw ran keu rao chai mhai?- At the end the person that is going to annoyed is me ,right?
Yaa hai kao tamlai- Don't let him/her destroy it.
Tam hai chun lae ter jak la- Making you and me depart.
Ya ploy hai ruk tee rao ruam sang kun ma jop long duay nam ta- Don't let our love that we've built together end with tears.
Meua ter roo wa chun ruk ter- When you know that I love you.
nanana nanana nanana...
Gon ja tum took yang per kao- Before doing anything for him/her
Gon ting ruk rao hai leua kae wan wan- Before leaving our love that if only left of yesterdays.

Chorus.... nanana lalala ^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I thought there was a real kiss scene... That's no fair o_O. All those pictures were fibs and lies! All bogus! Darn thing... <_<