Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't think this will be a rating "bust" like Teung Rai Gor Ruk ^^.
Pat had always brought in decent ratings for Ch3 no matter who she pairs with.
And her fans are always behind her and cherring for her.
But there could always be a first for everything.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Pat is fine. Paul is not.
he's not pra'ek material and I have a feeling this lakorn is going to be a rating bust just like his lakorn with Namfon.
He can act but he should play supporting roles.

Lets be honest, Paul does not have the "Wow" factor. He's more of a "Blah" borderline yuck actor. He doesn't have the look. Okay, I'll be frank. He's ug. lol
Who define what a P'ek material is? Someone with a great look but can't even capture an audience with his skills? Or some who does not posses the best looking feature, but able to able to captured and audience with his skills? Like Nicky mention above , "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". To you he may not have your so called "Wow" factor but, I'm pretty sure to some other he have it; otherwise he wouldn't be P'ek for this long and still keep getting P'ek role.

skies

sarNie Adult
paul not pra'ek material??? oh wow...
i have to say some "good looking" pra'eks have the worst acting performance ever...and for them to even be on screen bc of their looks is even more disgusting...
he might not have the looks, but his talent is what got him in the entertainment business...
and we always wonder why there are very few talented actors out there...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I disagree! :huh: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ... I don't think Paul is ugly, I know he's not one of the p'ek you'll go "WOW" about. He's grow on you and I find him being pretty cute and he dress well too. I think you're being a little harsh on your honesty but I respect that's your opinion.

Anyways, I'm already addicted to the first two episode very intense ahaha but Paul and Pat make a cute couple
i agree.. he's not a pr'ek that you'll go WOW about, but when I first saw him in a lakorn, I thought he's not that bad. I actually somehow like him. Looks does not make an actor a good actor, it's also their skills that gets them on top...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
paul not pra'ek material??? oh wow...
i have to say some "good looking" pra'eks have the worst acting performance ever...and for them to even be on screen bc of their looks is even more disgusting...
he might not have the looks, but his talent is what got him in the entertainment business...
and we always wonder why there are very few talented actors out there...
I do agree with you guys. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. TALENT does surpass beauty in every measurement; however his acting is borderline okay.
No doubt some good looking actors are just awfu. I agree with that observation. I'm disgusted by good looking guys with poor acting abilities also. It's horrible to watch.

If Paul gives you that Wow factor, that's awesome. Everyone is different.

for me, he's just blah blah. I'll just shut up now. LOL.

before I shut up, let me list my pra'ek qualifications.
-TALENT
-looks
-presence
-style

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Lynda, your pra'ek expectation is pretty high but all in all they make sense ;)

Paul fits my expectation for a pra'ek, he has improved a lot over the years and after they paired him up with many other talented nang'ek like Aum, Noon, Joy Siriluk, Pat and so on it boost up his career a lot. Like I said he's not bad looking to me and I believe others in this thread would agree, he has good cute sense of style of clothing its simple and it fits, I think he's a gentleman even if I never meet him in person but by the roles he plays.

Honestly, I was a little offend coz Paul is my favorite pra'ek and that's the reason why I'm watching this lakorn but in a way I see it your way so I respect that. I have many p'eks that I don't see fit the p'ek material but everyone have different view and taste so its understandable.

I haven't even watch episode 2 :lol: I've been busy watching the Olympics -- Micheal Phelps is awesome!!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Lynda, your pra'ek expectation is pretty high but all in all they make sense ;)

Paul fits my expectation for a pra'ek, he has improved a lot over the years and after they paired him up with many other talented nang'ek like Aum, Noon, Joy Siriluk, Pat and so on it boost up his career a lot. Like I said he's not bad looking to me and I believe others in this thread would agree, he has good cute sense of style of clothing its simple and it fits, I think he's a gentleman even if I never meet him in person but by the roles he plays.

Honestly, I was a little offend coz Paul is my favorite pra'ek and that's the reason why I'm watching this lakorn but in a way I see it your way so I respect that. I have many p'eks that I don't see fit the p'ek material but everyone have different view and taste so its understandable.

I haven't even watch episode 2 :lol: I've been busy watching the Olympics -- Micheal Phelps is awesome!!!
aha.. my sister and my friend are both obessed with Micheal Phelps!..hehe..lol.. sorry that i'm off topic. I do like paul. He's descent. I also like his styles too.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I usually like slap and kiss lakorns....but for some reason I don't like Paul's character....he's being an @ss is not acceptable to me...especially the preview for episode 3 where he just sits there and let Ice pour water over Pat's head...that's degrading and insulting to nang'ek. I hope Pat doesn't just let Paul and Ice get away with that and fight back...otherwise I'm gonna be so pissed. Urggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :angry:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ahaha Gilrs need to be tougher!! And stand up for their pride and man!

Just a few more hours... Yippie!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't care if paul is good looking or not, for me, the most important is his acting and he can act. paul and pat have great chemistry in RP but not enough sweet scenes, hope this one will have more!

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
aha.. my sister and my friend are both obessed with Micheal Phelps!..hehe..lol.. sorry that i'm off topic. I do like paul. He's descent. I also like his styles too.
Yeah! Too bad swimming competition is over ... I was so excite watching Micheal Phelps and his team winning their 8th medals! Go USA!!! LOL ^_^

Yeah, I do hope Pat would kick some a$$ soon -- I don't like when the nang'rai abuses the nang'ek and especially when the pra'ek don't do nothing but let it happen. Arggghhh! :angry: Paul is being a real jerk in here wish he would be more reasonable and use his good heart, I know he care for Pat deep down inside -- he's too manipulated by his mother.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
OK. Downloading eppi 1. I'm going to give it a try. Hope it catches my attention right from the start. If not, I don't usually continue.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
At first I thought the dad was so evil and heartless. I thought he left his wife for his friend's widow, which made his wife crazy. And then he put her in a mental hospital. Not so sure that's what really happened as it showeds the dad walking in on the wife cheating on him.