Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i agree paul looks really good in here and also with pat too, pat looks so mature in here, i've never really was a big fan of pat but i love her and paul together, and tending to like her more now. i guess you can say i like her, but i just don't like her with por, i rather watch her lakorns that he's not a part of. other than that she's very cute and a good actress.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm a little bored seen pat with por cause they have paired up so many times! seeing her with paul is a good change even if they were paired up in "ram pissaward" but it was not the same since rp is all about noi's character and they have not enough sweet scenes, a kiss is not enough.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Pat does looks good with Paul in here.. I also want Pat to have a lakorn with Rome... I'm hoping that in the future they would. I'm kinda tired of seeing Pat and Por. I mean I do love them both together, but I also want to see them with other actors and actresses too.

chenling

sarNie Adult
wow the drama starts off right off the bat in this one, I do like Paul and Pat they look good together. I usually don't find him good looking but he's growing on me, so reason the last few dramas he's been on...he's getting better looking with age or something.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
yep paul is als0 growing on me too... idk but when paul and pat r 2gether they
seem to have more chemistry wit eachother.. but when him and namfon played there was
no chemistry at all between them.. i like paul and pat 2gether.. there cute... but man paul is
a big butt head n here thats all.. man at the end of epi 2.. it was sad.. he left her n the rain.. she drop her
ring when paul was pulling her out of the car.... sad.. i got to say tis one got me addicted...

chenling

sarNie Adult
yep paul is als0 growing on me too... idk but when paul and pat r 2gether they
seem to have more chemistry wit eachother.. but when him and namfon played there was
no chemistry at all between them.. i like paul and pat 2gether.. there cute... but man paul is
a big butt head n here thats all.. man at the end of epi 2.. it was sad.. he left her n the rain.. she drop her
ring when paul was pulling her out of the car.... sad.. i got to say tis one got me addicted...
I agree he and namfon..nothing, but him and pat...OOoo good stuff there..OMG..it was soo sad when he left her in the rain, I was like Oh hell no, he just didn't do that...it was sooo sad!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Paul is such a meanie. I can't wait to see when they fall in love. I just love PAT. She's so mature in this lakorn.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Pat does looks good with Paul in here.. I also want Pat to have a lakorn with Rome... I'm hoping that in the future they would. I'm kinda tired of seeing Pat and Por. I mean I do love them both together, but I also want to see them with other actors and actresses too.
Ooohh Pat & Rome would make a great couple! Hope they get paired up soon!

To me Paul is just Blah..I don't like him much but don't really hate him either. His acting is on and off some good some bad..I think I prefer him in romantic comedies rather than the revenge type..but I have to admit he's pretty good in this one and the chemistry is also there which helps a lot.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ooohh Pat & Rome would make a great couple! Hope they get paired up soon!

To me Paul is just Blah..I don't like him much but don't really hate him either. His acting is on and off some good some bad..I think I prefer him in romantic comedies rather than the revenge type..but I have to admit he's pretty good in this one and the chemistry is also there which helps a lot.
I agree with you! hehe

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know a site that has spoilers besides oknation.net? I've been reading from there but the person left off at a really good part and hasn't updated anything new for 5 days! Ahhhh I'm dying here!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Like.... For lakorns in general or this one specifically?

If this one, then you could try Polyplus.co.th

skies

sarNie Adult
awe man! i need to catch up...reading everyone's comments just makes me excited! :D
yep yep...i thought paul and pat were compatible ever since i saw them together in ram pissawas... :D

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Pat is fine. Paul is not.
he's not pra'ek material and I have a feeling this lakorn is going to be a rating bust just like his lakorn with Namfon.
He can act but he should play supporting roles.

Lets be honest, Paul does not have the "Wow" factor. He's more of a "Blah" borderline yuck actor. He doesn't have the look. Okay, I'll be frank. He's ug. lol

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Pat is fine. Paul is not.
he's not pra'ek material and I have a feeling this lakorn is going to be a rating bust just like his lakorn with Namfon.
He can act but he should play supporting roles.

Lets be honest, Paul does not have the "Wow" factor. He's more of a "Blah" borderline yuck actor. He doesn't have the look. Okay, I'll be frank. He's ug. lol
I disagree! :huh: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ... I don't think Paul is ugly, I know he's not one of the p'ek you'll go "WOW" about. He's grow on you and I find him being pretty cute and he dress well too. I think you're being a little harsh on your honesty but I respect that's your opinion.

Anyways, I'm already addicted to the first two episode very intense ahaha but Paul and Pat make a cute couple