Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
whenever dat one man reveals what it really is all dem maggots are on it and it smells cause i guess it's rotting and in da last eps they cut open one of da stitched flowers and it stank like whoa cause she put soil and her hair in it to curse it. man dis lakorn was sooooo GOOOOOOOOOOOOD i was expecting chai and nampueng to get married but i shoulda known better cause they never did in their past lives lol but did he lie to dem? when nampueng asked him what else he said to seekade b4 he became a monk. he told seekade dat he's gonna become a monk for da rest of his life for her but he told dem somethin else. i couldn't really hear cause they played da song soo loud. i kinda wanted tanya to go to hell LOL but she was really pretty in her final outfit

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
wat does KAA mean? seeked uses it a lot in this lakorn.

i dont mean the sawadee ka kinda ka tho...

i felt so bad for seeked when piew died. her only friend left died...that was really sad esp when she kept calling for piew.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
when somebody calls themselves kaa it transliterally means we or us. they're using 3rd person but to translate it so dat it makes sense it means I lol dats just what people called demselves back then. no actually people still use it now lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
when somebody calls themselves kaa it transliterally means we or us. they're using 3rd person but to translate it so dat it makes sense it means I lol dats just what people called demselves back then. no actually people still use it now lol
o ok. i got it. i thot it meant to kill or sumthin.

what is seeked saying when she's sewing the ball onto the cloth? i know she's cursing them, but she mentions "every" a lot.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i forgot what she said when she was goin on her crazy cursing chant lol. kaa also means kill but when somebody refer to themselves as kaa dat means I or we or us

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
wat does tanya say in the end?

does all lakorn endings end with the credits like saab poosah? or is this a unique kinda ending? i like it a lot!

LMAO!!! I LOVED THE BLOOPERS!!! soo funny cuz they acted sooo good in the lakorn.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
erm i forgot what she was talkin bout lol it was some kind of lesson haha whoever remembers can come in and tell u. lakorn endings don't usually have ending credits like dat but i really liked when they did dat cause i wanted to see more after it ended. gosh it ended so nicely. da lakorn didn't drag at all. dis lakorn was sooo GOOOOOOD da last really good lakorn i saw was in 04 i think or 05. dat lakorn meua wan fah plien see. ahhh dats my favorite lakorn (so far) lol da acting was good, da ost was good, da script was good. oh my gosh

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
erm i forgot what she was talkin bout lol it was some kind of lesson haha whoever remembers can come in and tell u. lakorn endings don't usually have ending credits like dat but i really liked when they did dat cause i wanted to see more after it ended. gosh it ended so nicely. da lakorn didn't drag at all. dis lakorn was sooo GOOOOOOD da last really good lakorn i saw was in 04 i think or 05. dat lakorn meua wan fah plien see. ahhh dats my favorite lakorn (so far) lol da acting was good, da ost was good, da script was good. oh my gosh

who played in that lakorn? wat was it about?

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Aww This Lakron Was Sad.
I Love The Ending. Very Nicely Done.
I Though She Was Gonna kill everybody. Hehe But It Turned Out Vey
Sad N Scary In A Way. I Love This Lakron. Very Good Lesson

this lakorn was awesome. i actually didn't expect to like it, b/c i haven't watched any types of these lakorns like "poot mae namkong," "bob pee fah," etc..., b/c i think it's ridiculous that they're fighting over a dude for hundreds of years. :lol:

i really liked seeing siaket in her outfit as finally a happy spirit.

as for karma and reincarnation, i've actually had a problem with those 2 beliefs while growing up. i was thinking, so... people only want to be nice b/c they're afraid of karma? that's BS to me. so i no longer believe in karma. i'll be good, b/c i want to. not b/c i'm scared of the consequences of not being so.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
erm i don't think all people are just being good so karma won't bite dem in da ass. lookie all those weirdos dat go around killing and raping. they obviously aint scared of going to hell or karma or whatever. then deres da good people who are just good lol but da belief is if u do bad then u get bad so u do good not only for urself but for erybody else and it will make u feel good too. then deres da fake ones lol da ones dat are just nice in front of people cause they're biatches at heart lol i guess they just want people to talk to haha

yep. all people are not good just b/c of a belief in karma. i just disliked being threatened w/ it. :lol: i like the authentic nice ones who are just nice b/c of their own principles & who they are. :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think da fake nice ones are being nice cause they scared of karma. i just think they're fake biatches LOL i think they teach us to be scared of karma so we won't do those bad things though not so we could fake nice.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i don't think da fake nice ones are being nice cause they scared of karma. i just think they're fake biatches LOL i think they teach us to be scared of karma so we won't do those bad things though not so we could fake nice.
Yeah I don't believe in doing good just so that you will get good karma; that's being hypocrite lol I think if your going to do a good deed then it's because you want to and it's from the willingness of your heart ... other wise it'll just be "Tum Puer Aow Na"