Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhhhh so many posts! Dang it I am in the "behind club" with Van! Shoot look at all the posts I still haven't read....thank you sarn! I can't wait to read all of Moh's Ceci's and Ami's comments LOL girls geez = stalkers lmao!!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO if you look closely you can see the chain around her ankle... :loool:

"Soripa stop once they are inches a part and she look up into his face . Tear flow down her cheek . If only he know what in her heart then he will know how much it hurt . She cup both his cheek and pull his face downward . He can list all the changes he see in her but why can’t he see the love she have for him ? Yes, pride clouded her mind and there no way she will reveal what in her heart untill…he say it first . She close her eye and kiss his lip . He can taste the salty lip of her and feel the trembling hand that touches his cheek . He froze . Not knowing how to react to the sudden feeling that stirring in his mind . Soripa brushes her lip with his and seal it tight . Stupid servant boy . Why doesn’t he move his mouth .He not a gentlemen for letting a lady do all the work. She blush . Damn orphan"

Sorry girls...couldnt find a kissing pic!
As always sarN I love the updates!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Yeah!!!! :clap: A kiss!!! Thank you sarN!!!
Can't wait to see what else is in store for Soripa and Harit. Both are starting to fall deeper in love... ah.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It was just a short moment but it was a wonderful feeling as she lock her lip with his and then she pull back . He was looking at her in shock and clueless . Her cheek redden .What excuse she have for kissing a man ? It all so embarrassing , where all the modesty goes? She whisper to him not to turn around because Raivee is behind them and the reason she kiss him is to make Raivee aware of their love -- she lie and he stupid to believe it too. Damn orphan! They stood there looking at each other and he waited till his wife tell him to move , fearing Raivee is still behind them . He wipe the tear from her cheek and feel the burning on his hand . Today , she put on to much makeup he thought …or was it makeup ? He smile thinking it probable from the kiss because he know she never kiss anyone before. Hairt lift his brow once he saw Ms.Raivee from the far distance from behind his wife . He watch Ms.Raivee walk toward the garden and then back at his wife , so this mean …she lie. He want to laugh knowing the truth and he can see the change in her expression wondering why the sudden humor -- he clear his throat to straighten his face. It not his place to question her action , if it make her happy …let it be.

They went inside the house and a servant inform them Salapat wish to speak to them in the library . Once they got there , Salapat told Harit to close the door behind them .

“..yes father ..� said Soripa

“…Harit will be leaving tomorrow on an assignment . At one of our plantation in Phuet is having some troubling with the local there and I want harit to goes down there to straighten thing out . Harit had went down there many time with me and he familiar with our worker . Can you do that for me ..Harit?..�

“…yes..sir ..�

“..how long will he be there father ?..�

“..2 - 4 months at least ..�

Soripa watch Harit nodded his head and walk toward Salapat to ask more question about the problem and advice to settle it . How can he agreed so easily ? What about her and their baby ? In , 4 more months she will give birth to their child and he leaving her for months ? How inconsiderate can he be! The sudden feeling of abandon washes over her again. Heart brokenly she quietly walk out the room as tear leak out from her eye . Her hand wrap around her stomach caring it . She feel venerable and hurt with out him by herself . All these months make her realize he mean to much to her and their child . The damn ophan does’t seen to tell her what she want to know . His heart had drown with her sister and she was just an obligation , nothing more . If he care and love her just one bit , he would never agreed to leave her for months knowing she will give birth soon and those moment should be precious to him but …it not . He cruel .

Later that night Harit was packing his clothes and supply . He turn to look at Soripa laying in bed with her back toward him . Since he left the library and till now he haven’t heard a words from her . During dinner she didn’t eat much either , he starting to worry . It unlike her to be this quiet . The trip going take a couple month but he’ll be back .Finally he finishes packing and place the luggage by the door . He have to leave at 4am to catch the next train to Puket. Suddenly he heard a sobbing sound and turn around .Soripa was crying and choking in tear as her body shiver under the blanket . Harit was sadden and rushes toward the bed -- he stop

“…what wrong ? Is your stomach hurting again ? ..stop crying , please ..� he move on the bed and grab her shoulder “…say something…what wrong..�

Soripa move upward and turn around to hug him by the waist. Holding him tightly against her body , not wanting to let him goes as she cry into his chest . Stupid servant boy. Harit wrap his arm around her and pat her back to calm her down but she shake her head. Tear soak his shirt and wet his skin bringing a sudden sorrow in him .

“…harit , I hate you so much ..� she gasp , let out a uncontrollable shudder of despair that been acing for so long but yet denying it by betraying her heart with words. If he understand woman then he will know their mouth and mind walk differ path . Stupid servant boy.

“…then , don’t hate me …�

“..I can’t ..you scarf me ..�

“..im sorry , don’t cry ..�

“..you leaving me ..so cruel and heartless . �

She push away from him and slap him across the face . She rise her hand again but he grab the wrist in mid air . Bringing it down toward her stomach and her finger spread once the hand contact the small mount.

“…think about the baby , calm down . I’ll be back in no time..� he smile and slide himself off the bed but she grab his wrist

“ ..come back ...� said Soriap . He turn to look in those sparkling teary eye that haven’t dry her face .Without any modest she push against his shoulder, as he fell backward into the mattress . She came toward him and rest her head on his chest , sliding her hand around his waist .
“..kiss me Harit . Do as I say . Kiss me ..� she shut her eye tightly together not wanting to see the mockery look on his face . So embarrassing . How can she be so easy and so low asking a man to kiss her …as if she a woman in need. She laid on his chest for several min and Harit remain motionless . She want to find a rock and crawl under it…

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL wow...soripa was the one who made the first move?? :p

harit!!?? *shakes head* damn servant boy..someone give him a bottle of wine...maybe he will have more guts to do things to soripa! :ph34r:

TY~LOVE THE UPDATE, SarN!!!

...more more more! pleaseeeeeeeee... :wub:

Edit*
OH GOODNeSS gracious..Pls DONt sTop there!!!....theres more right SarN theres more right??? :wub:

LOVE THIS UPDATE ThE MOST!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
MORE SARN MORE...!!!

I wanted to put all this in there but it wouldnt fit so I took some stuff out.
“…harit , I hate you so much ..� she gasp , let out a uncontrollable shudder of despair that been acing for so long but yet denying it by betraying her heart in her words. If he understand woman then he will know their mouth and mind walk differ path . Stupid servant boy.

“…then , don’t hate me …�

“..I can’t ..you scarf me ..�

“..im sorry , don’t cry ..�

“..you leaving me ..so cruel and heartless . �

She push away from him and slap him across the face . She rise her hand again but he grab the wrist in mid air . Bringing it down toward her stomach and her finger spread once the hand contact the small mount.

“…think about the baby , calm down . I’ll be back in no time..� he smile and slide himself off the bed but she grab his wrist

“ ..come back ...� said Soriap . He turn to look in those sparkling teary eye that haven’t dry her face .Without any modest she push against his shoulder, as he fell backward into the mattress . She came toward him and rest her head on his chest , sliding her hand around his waist .
“..kiss me Harit . Do as I say . Kiss me ..� she shut her eye tightly together not wanting to see the mockery look on his face . So embarrassing . How can she be so easy and so low asking a man to kiss her …as if she a woman in need. She laid on his chest for several min and Harit remain motionless . She want to find a rock and crawl under it…

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
what moh said... ^_^

again i will be in here all day! :p

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
sarN!!!!!!!!!!! I join ami and moh in saying: "MORE SARN MORE...!!!"

Wow... Soripa's gonna R Harit. How exciting! Ha ha.

moh~ are you running out of pics yet? You might have to resort to screen caps soon to get more scenes????

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
sarN!!!!!!!!!!! I join ami and moh in saying: "MORE SARN MORE...!!!"

Wow... Soripa's gonna R Harit. How exciting! Ha ha.

moh~ are you running out of pics yet? You might have to resort to screen caps soon to get more scenes????
Hmmmm I might have to resort to screen caps....
LMAO Soripa R Harith..
Reminds me of Benz!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love coming back to read this...love love love this....soripa's feelings are so great^^...why can't harit just kiss her

pze

sarNie Adult
omg the last two episodes were so cute.......

u got me at the last paragraph...got me blushing.....shes so soft now.....its like two different soripa here.....

keep it coming sarn this is too good....

pze

sarNie Adult
mohhh..........lolz girl i love that motivation pics for sarn.....hehehe......ur too funny but hey we all got to give sarn some motivation.....