Sen...Seur Ruk Suer Winyarn [Exact]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
bugs bunny...hahaa...dats was funny...yeah she kinda too...but sometimes i want her to close her mouth...it opens to much...but love the drama so far...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she has to force it to close lol she can't naturally close it. she did somethin to her face and dats what happened lol

jeeja

so slow...i'm so into horror movies but dis is so slow...i really wanna watch wat happens next....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dis aint a lakorn. it's like those sitcoms dat encounter new problems every episode. so peak might not find out much til maybe 6 months later lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
I quit..lol..once a week is like forever. I stop ever since episode 4 or 5? I dun even remember :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i haven't watched last week's eps. i like it though and thank goodness no more bed scenes of p'oh and ple. she looked so bored when he was all up on her. i thought i saw her roll her eyes once LOL

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
mainhiathao-

This series is pretty good. There are some scenes in that are pretty freaky though. But if you like these kinds of series than you'll like this one. Only problem is that it only airs once a week.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Nat looks very hot & cute in this lakorn....also Peak is better looking in this one than LBF....

jeeja

yeah i agreed....but dis lakorn is airing so slow....gosh i wish it will go faster........

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
cause it aint a lakorn. it's a series. oh my garsh i haven't watched da last 3 eps lol i should start again.

icebé

sarNie Egg
i really do love watching this one - just hope peak's character's not really dead yet, cuz her and nat make a cute pair

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
i barely started, but sitcom or lakorn it's still slow airing....peak is cute in here and nat is handsome...i hope they get paired up again but hopelly in a lakorn that doesn't air this slow....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I don't think she's dead yet. Probably just in a coma or something. I wonder if her and oh are brother and sister.

ps.

After watching episode 15. I'm not sure if they are brother and sister at the rate they were feeding each other grapes. Well she didn't feed it to him. It looks like she was gunna feed him but instead she put it in her mouth.

jt89

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I also think she's in coma. It's not ideal for a N'ek to be dead already.

Btw, I just started watching it today and I am officially addicted. Too bad it's on air once a week only. T__T