Song Rao Nirandon

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh i realli wanna see whats goin to happen next...i wanna see them confess their love for one another...its bou time!lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I just got done catching up to this lakorn. I cried when Ken was confessing his love to Aom. He had teary eyes and everything. It was also cute when Aom kissed him on the cheek. Their scenes together are really cute. May is getting on my last nerve with her psycho butt. She needs to get over Ken and go find another man. Gosh, you lunatic! However, I just hate it how they always allow her to stir drama and then Aom end up getting mad at Ken back and fourth. The next episode shows Aom sleeping in the bed with Ken. :wub:

Dude, I am so envying our Aom right now. What's up with her knocking boots with all these hotties. Can she give a sister one over here. :wavecry:

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww kayla ur soo kute i cried at that part tooo!ahhh it was soo kute and adorable swt and sad ahh i love this lakorn more and more too...i swear i am goin krazy over this and hua jai chocolate....wen did...aom kiss ken on the cheeks?...did i miss out on somethin...i couldnt have :shock:....omg i no stupid May is gettin on my nerves too jus watchin her on the preview for epi 12 just got me all fired up...grr....i hope that aom and ken will understand each other in that episode u no fight and and makeup i dont want them to keep fightin and misunderstandin each other...its jus beginnin to get very swt and romantic between these two....aww kayla which episode is dat where shes sleepin in the same bed as ken?....omg i cant wait to watch it...ahhh sorry guyz my entry is long and i do tend to say omg alot haha...its jus that im very excited!!lol

i no i envy her too..she got to star in a lakorn with ken...*drools* and mos...*freakin adorable*...and i envy you too kayla haha

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Well it looks like May came into the picture again and here we go with these crazy n'rai getting in between n'ek and p'ek just like all Thai lakorns. It just sucks that they get a long for a short time and then Aom is pissed off at Ken again because of May. Urgh..I really want to see them get a long much longer since they are both going to die soon.

Bou, I'm not sure if they slept together or not, but they did share the same bed on their vacation together. So I guess just use your imagination. lol The scenes at the beach between Aom and Ken are cute, even though it wasn't long, but it was sweet while it last.

Anyhow, I'm not sure if this was mentioned in here or at AomPClub. Someone mentioned that the ending still would be weird if they both die. I mean they all would go to heaven and meet Ken's fiance. So does that mean Ken will have to choose between his fiance and Aom in heaven? :shock:

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Just a quick question, is this coming to an end pretty soon? It feels like it is but still want these two to end up together. Let's see how the real ending is going to turn out :w000t:

natty

Chubs
Kayla said:
Well it looks like May came into the picture again and here we go with these crazy n'rai getting in between n'ek and p'ek just like all Thai lakorns. It just sucks that they get a long for a short time and then Aom is pissed off at Ken again because of May. Urgh..I really want to see them get a long much longer since they are both going to die soon.

Bou, I'm not sure if they slept together or not, but they did share the same bed on their vacation together. So I guess just use your imagination. lol The scenes at the beach between Aom and Ken are cute, even though it wasn't long, but it was sweet while it last.

Anyhow, I'm not sure if this was mentioned in here or at AomPClub. Someone mentioned that the ending still would be weird if they both die. I mean they all would go to heaven and meet Ken's fiance. So does that mean Ken will have to choose between his fiance and Aom in heaven? :shock:
[post="48130"][/post]​

K(O) maybe He will allow Ken to have them both.. and they just switch off on days..

Bou

sarNie Adult
hahah natty ur so funny haha...but i dont want this lakorn to end...its gettin too good..eventho may gets on my last nerves !!!o yea and i must confess..weneva the p'ek and n'ek fight...i hafta fastforward haha..i no im weak haha... in the next episode they are goin to fight again i was like omg not anotha round haha...grrr again i hate MAY lol..

o0o kayla i think u misunderstood me haha...wen i asked if they slept in the same bed i didnt mean like if they did it or not hhahaha i just thought it wud be cute if they were sleepin in the same bed cuddlin up n everythin...aww that would be romantic haha

and on ur third paragraph i was thinkin about that earlier and it would be weird if they all met in heaven....hm..maybe they shud have a sequel..song rao nirandon part 2 or somethin hahaha..that would b somethin..drama in heaven haha...

but im still hoping and prayin that they will change the ending lolz..someone pray with me haha

LeSLie

sarNie Elites
Bou said:
hahah natty ur so funny haha...but i dont want this lakorn to end...its gettin too good..eventho may gets on my last nerves !!!o yea and i must confess..weneva the p'ek and n'ek fight...i hafta fastforward haha..i no im weak haha... in the next episode they are goin to fight again i was like omg not anotha round haha...grrr again i hate MAY lol..

o0o kayla i think u misunderstood me haha...wen i asked if they slept in the same bed i didnt mean like if they did it or not hhahaha i just thought it wud be cute if they were sleepin in the same bed cuddlin up n everythin...aww that would be romantic haha

and on ur third paragraph i was thinkin about that earlier and it would be weird if they all met in heaven....hm..maybe they shud have a sequel..song rao nirandon part 2 or somethin hahaha..that would b somethin..drama in heaven haha...

but im still hoping and prayin that they will change the ending lolz..someone pray with me haha
[post="48467"][/post]​
Episode 13 it sooo sad Aom getting worse :(
Sis I’m with you :wub: wait till you watch the next episode; then we might want to term up just to beat up evil may lol ;)

LeSLie

sarNie Elites
It going to end next week so soon :shock:
does anyone know it going to be happy ending :) or sad ending :( I hope isn't going to be like Romeo and Juliet :wavecry:

Bou

sarNie Adult
haha liz..sis...we mite hafta team up and beat up may haha...but its endin pretty quick...so dat means about like 2 or 3 more epis right? :shock:..i wnat it to end soon bc i dont want ot see them fight but i dont want it to end :(.....

junne

The part when Aom tells Ken that she has a brain tumor and she's gonig to die was so so sad and touching at the same time...you can tell that they have a strong love for each other...He said that no matter what he does he going to find a way to cure her even though he has to give up everything...

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww which episode was that part in june ? yea it must be realli realli sad..these two realli do love each other...but it shows how much he loves her if it means he has to give up everythin to help find a cure for her

junne

Bou...that scene was in the latest episode that aired this week...next week's episode is the last week...Have tissues ready...it's really really sad...

Bou

sarNie Adult
awww....im already preparin myself with tissues...i hope its not a sad ending!...i still have a lil shred of hope left in me lolz...ahhh..thanks june for the info :)

junne

no problem...I hope that it's a happy ending, but up to this point I think that it's going to be a sad ending...you will see when you see the preview for the last episode...

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw episode 14 and it is so sad....Maybe this will be another sad lakorn for our Aom :wavecry: :wavecry: