Song Rao Nirandon

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending is too sad.... but memorable. i cried so much ...just looking at the ending pixs of Aom&Ken hugging. and reading people opinion about the ending....it's too sad.. :wavecry: why some of Aom la korn ended sadly....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
All of the greatest lakorns are ending, like Aom/Ken, Dan/Sara and Por/Pat. I'm going to miss all of them. :( Each lakorns were well worth it!

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
oh, gosh the ending was so sad. :( the tears just kept coming. ken and aom were great. i hope they have another one but with a happy ending.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just love making aom's lakorn a sad ending..but atleast this one not just aom is dying..or else imma scream..i hope aom and ken make another lakorn together and have a happy ending..

natty

Chubs
tinah said:
they just love making aom's lakorn a sad ending..but atleast this one not just aom is dying..or else imma scream..i hope aom and ken make another lakorn together and have a happy ending..
[post="50856"][/post]​

i'm pretty sure aom and ken will have another lakorn.. i mean this one was a hit.. the fans asked for it so much that they came out with a soundtrack lol.. anyways.. forgot where i heard it from.. i think daokrachai because i only watch 2 entertianment news.. anyways.. aom said that she has to wait for ken's schedule to clear up if they are to do another one..

tinah

sarNie Coma
really natty..oh wow..thats great news..i figure they would do another one together..because this was a hit for the fans..everywhere i go..people is crazy about it..well i hope ken schedule is free soon..i dont think he has any lakorn filming right now..as for aom shes taking a break

natty

Chubs
tinah said:
really natty..oh wow..thats great news..i figure they would do another one together..because this was a hit for the fans..everywhere i go..people is crazy about it..well i hope ken schedule is free soon..i dont think he has any lakorn filming right now..as for aom shes taking a break
[post="50876"][/post]​

actually ken has two lakorns going on right now.. one is filming and the other one after this one.. the one filming right now is the one with note and some unknown twin..

nida

sarNie Egg
yeah..guys i had read all your decuzz and its all about ken and aom..well yeah now i have been watching song row nirun dawn to part 9 already and it going good..i started to really like it especially ken he is so hot and aom is so cute in this lakorn anyways i use not like ken but actually after this lakorn oh my gosh...........guess what happen to me i'm going crazy for ken...love ken..love ken...ken :wub:

nida

sarNie Egg
hey..guys so is aom dying..oh no i don't want her to die..well actually i don't want aom to play a dying role especially she always have sad ending..and not no more

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw the ending...Oh my, I had tears in my eyes...At least both were together no matter what. True love exist no matter where you are. :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry:

der052

sarNie Juvenile
The ending was sad! Aom died in Ken's arm as he died in hers... He died from his gun shot wound and she died from her brain tumor!

So sad!

numfon

sarNie Adult
*sniffles* tissue, please? :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry:

i didn't cry when aom told ken about the brain tumor..and i didn't cry when she was saying her goodbyes, and thanking him in his arms..but it was when they finally reunite at the hospital, and the VERY last scene that showed them in each other's arms (dead T^T) that i started crying..>_<

mangpor

sarNie Egg
OMG...I can't believe they both died. Ahhh, it made me so freaking sad!!! Great lakorn. The new lakorns that our out suck...I don't want to watch any of them.

meenia

sarNie Adult
a great ending. I love all the forshadowing each person got...when they both died. it's very touching... It's a great lakorn, and i really like the ending especially when the song of nedia and paul start playing. both died in each other arm.. sweet..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just finish watching the ending. i start crying when he manage to put his arm up to hug her and cried when she died and he call her name and died after her and cried more when it show everyone was crying after they died. and the leaf fell down that was sooo sad. it's such a sad ending.

yanouchi

sarNie Egg
numfon said:
i think they got a liiiiiittle carried away with the foreshadows. >_<
[post="51323"][/post]​
yeah....first the plate...then the death card...the guitar...the ball that hit aom's picture...the leaves...the bowl...wow so many foreshadows... :shocked:

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
It was a lot of foreshadows, but I thought it was pretty cool. This ending was sooo sad. I told myself I wouldn't cry, but I couldn't help it. I watched it 4:00 this morning so my dad wouldn't make fun of me that I was crying over a lakorn. I really do hope that these two get paired up again. Now, I go watch Huajai Chocolate. At least that one has Aom in it too. :p