Song Rao Nirandon

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
aww... can anyone who's seen the ending tell me how it end... i mean i'm pretty sure she's going to die.. him too maybe.. but i really want to know.. how... like in his arms... or what.... help... thanks.. :sweat:

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is so sweet. :wub: It was sad when aom told him she had a tumor in her head. They were both crying. :( I want to know how the ending will be. Hope it doesn't dissapoint me. If one dies, then the other one has to, too. Don't leave the other hangin' again. But hopefully it will be sad but a happy ending. :D Love them together. :wub:

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww i want to see that part where she tells him of her brain tumor...it must of been very swt and sad at the same time..ahhh i cant wait till i see it...i hope the next episode comes out soon!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh yeah i saw that tumor part... at time, i didn't understand what they saying in thai.. so my aunt told me in english. LOL i was devasted when aom has it.. i mean i never thought she would have it in the lakorn... you know finally found a love and bam! possibly will die from it..it's almost like a movie called 'a walk to remember' .. i hope the ending isn't same from that american movie. -_-

natty

Chubs
kitkat said:
oh yeah i saw that tumor part... at time, i didn't understand what they saying in thai.. so my aunt told me in english. LOL i was devasted when aom has it.. i mean i never thought she would have it in the lakorn... you know finally found a love and bam! possibly will die from it..it's almost like a movie called 'a walk to remember' .. i hope the ending isn't same from that american movie. -_-
[post="49331"][/post]​

it's not exactly the same as a walk to remember.. but it definately will be a "get your box of kleenex ready" type of ending.. remember this lakorn is korean like.. koreans unwritten law is no happy endings..

Babyt

sarNie Elites
it was so sad when she told him...he was soooo sad..he was willing to sell his company just to make her all better...he just looks so devastating...

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
natty said:
it's not exactly the same as a walk to remember.. but it definately will be a "get your box of kleenex ready" type of ending.. remember this lakorn is korean like.. koreans unwritten law is no happy endings..
[post="49374"][/post]​

:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: <---and yes i believe in that....

numfon

sarNie Adult
natty said:
[post="49374"][/post]​
i love A Walk To Remember..but it got corny after i watched it for like..the 80th time (literally. -_-"). :p

soooooo..it's not exactly like AWTR?? hmmm..lately i've been turning to Song Rao once Sai came into the picture in HuaJai.

blaaaaaaa..not happy ending, eh? i have a feeling they both die on that island they went together. ionno..that narong guy's still after ken..close enough?..or am i way off?

natty

Chubs
numfon said:
i love A Walk To Remember..but it got corny after i watched it for like..the 80th time (literally. -_-"). :p

soooooo..it's not exactly like AWTR?? hmmm..lately i've been turning to Song Rao once Sai came into the picture in HuaJai.

blaaaaaaa..not happy ending, eh? i have a feeling they both die on that island they went together. ionno..that narong guy's still after ken..close enough?..or am i way off?
[post="49564"][/post]​

you're very close ja lol.. let's just say, one will not live without the other :wavecry:

yeah i turned to this lakorn more after waan and chon left switzerland.. right now waan kinda annoys the crap out of me..

but anyways. lol i got sick of AWTR after watching it for 4 weeks in a row after i got the dvd too lol..

dreamz

sarNie Egg
Unlike you guys, I'm not a big fan of AWTR. For some reason American films doesn't touch me as much. I have not see all of their romance films but so far the one that actually touch me is 'Titanic'. I also love '50 first date' too.

For me, when it come down to emotional movies, hindi films seem to touch me most.

natty

Chubs
lol dreamz.. i laughed in titanic.. yes i know.. that's so wrong lol..

but anyways.. i believe i only cried in 4 american films.. AWTR, Armageddon, Gone with the Wind, and Scarlett (the sequel to Gone with the Wind)

numfon

sarNie Adult
lool..sounds similar to Autumn In My Heart (K-Series)..like you said..koreans unwritten law is no happy endings

:(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
natty said:
lol dreamz.. i laughed in titanic.. yes i know.. that's so wrong lol..

but anyways.. i believe i only cried in 4 american films.. AWTR, Armageddon, Gone with the Wind, and Scarlett (the sequel to Gone with the Wind)
[post="49786"][/post]​
LOL same here i laughed in titanic, too! :p whoa same list of movies that i cried except scarlett... i heard it isn't good sequel as gone with the wind. -_- most people recommend me not to watch it.. so is it good?

natty said:
it definately will be a "get your box of kleenex ready" type of ending
really? mmm... man i will get it when it almost over.. gosh is it almost over???? :huh:

natty

Chubs
kitkat said:
LOL same here i laughed in titanic, too! :p whoa same list of movies that i cried except scarlett... i heard it isn't good sequel as gone with the wind. -_- most people recommend me not to watch it.. so is it good?

natty said:
it definately will be a "get your box of kleenex ready" type of ending
really? mmm... man i will get it when it almost over.. gosh is it almost over???? :huh:
[post="49952"][/post]​

hmm i could have swore i answer this already lol didnt post..

anyways.. i like scarlett... i think you should watch it and judge it for yourself.. lol people have different taste.. i cried in the part where scarlette gave birth the night he married another lady.. she almost died too

this movie is hard to find tho.. really love it..

but anyways.. song rao ends tomorrow and thursday for doozija and iptv

kitkat

sarNie Elites
natty said:
hmm i could have swore i answer this already lol didnt post..

anyways.. i like scarlett... i think you should watch it and judge it for yourself.. lol people have different taste.. i cried in the part where scarlette gave birth the night he married another lady.. she almost died too

this movie is hard to find tho.. really love it..
but anyways.. song rao ends tomorrow and thursday for doozija and iptv
[post="50038"][/post]​
i found scarlett on dvd in walmart so that time i don't have any money..i thought it will be hold for a while until i found out its gone.. :( so i still have a dvd of gone with the wind... :D

back to point, wow its ended already? geesh..i felt it still is more coming up and it seems not...so i assume ken will find out on the last episode about what may did to his fiance, right? man, it's taking so long for ken to find out..he should have found out when he received the tape. -_-

--EDITED--

i just saw an episode that where aom finally told a truth of her disease to ken... omg i actually cried along with them that ken didn't want her to have it and kept asking her why she has it.. :wavecry:

yanouchi

sarNie Egg
i've watched it yesterday...here some reviews....

please highlight..
firstly,i don't understand thai....

aom were keep searching for ken by passing the papers that contains information about him at hospital that near from the place where ken were missing....and suddenly aom faint at that hospital and put her in ward where next to her is Ken....ken can't move his body and could'nt speak.....by time he saw aom i can see in his eyes he's just want to called aom....the hospital call aom's grandpa tells that aom were in hospital...grandpa and the others go to hospital to pick her up...(bcoz the nurse says that "she can go home now")....at that time,nurse were cleaning ken's body....ken can't see them becoz the curtains were blocking....and when they(the nurse)finish cleaning...aom already gone.....

okay i skip the unimportant part...

ken can starts to move his finger...and the doctor give him a pen and paper to write...he write aom's cellphone number...the doctor calls her(at that time aom were ready to go somewhere for her brain tumor medication) her brother pick up the call...and the doctor tells that this man(ken) wrote this number....aom ask his brother is it ken?...and then ken draws a shape of heart that breaks two...aom remembered the 2 shells that shape like a heart....then aom and the others rush to the hospital.....

this is my favorite part...

when aom walks in that room...her facial expression when she saw ken...."kun ik"...hug him...cried and sad becoz ken can't speak...the doctor tells her his conditon...that makes aom feel more sad to him....

in this part i like ken's acting...eventhough theres no dialog but the part when ken relieve to see aom...can see his stomach holding his breath...his eyes had so much to tell her what happened...
man my eyes starts watery already.... :(

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Awww, yanouchi, why why why. :wavecry: :wavecry: You gotta come in here and ruin my day (just kidding).

Thanks for the head's up. I know I'll have to prepare myself for some long hours of crying my ass off, and of course blaming it on Frankie. :wavecry:

I love this lakorn. I hope they release it on vcd or dvd, or an offical set would be nice too. :D

So the end has come. >>runs off crying into the arms of Bogie :wavecry: :wavecry: >>