Songkram Nang Fah (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it's based on a book dat dis lady wrote of her experiences being a flight attendant. but u can't believe everything dat happened in da lakorn cause they did change it up a lot to better entertain us

chenling

sarNie Adult
I really need to watch this show, Pong is very sexy and its hard not to just stare at him when he's onscreen. A little off topic, I know I'm sorry.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I was channel surfing and found this.

It was on kcal 9, talking about this lakorn and flight attendants, I was surprise to see it on American tv.

http://www.cbs2.com/video/?id=57921@kcbs.dayport.com
I also stump on the news on exact lakorn about this drama. It made world news for entertainment. I was so surprise! It made it around the world, and i guess the real workers really got so offensive to be able to get exact company making news conference. I saw bee nampthip and pong in the news conference. The lakorn will have some changes by limit revealing fashion and i guess take out "R" scene.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
pong already got bee lol da other scene dere is is pong and pei. but dat has nothing to do w/ their career.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh i hate Pong in this! I hope something bad happens to him! Karma better get him! :lol:
yea karma will come and bite him in da ass. he's such a ass in dis lakorn but he look so good haha he plays dis role so well :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult
yeap, I admit that Pong so good at his role, he actually make me hate his character so much.
I've been catching up and I agree, I don't like, he's hot but I don't like him! Question, I just caught something on CNN international about This show, it even had short spot with Bee. It was saying that the gov't is having some issue with the show? Anyone know about any thing like that??

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da govt? well i know da flight attendants want it off air cause they think it's offensive to their career but i didn't hear anything bout da govt gettin involved. exact isn't going to take it off air but their editing it.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
its soooo intense :D too intense for the real flight attendents. thats why they rup mai dai. hahaha! i saw this on the news and i was like wtheck? ahahha how gay. its just a drama tv show. geeez :D i'm on the shows side! LOL

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I thought the show was kinda wack. When Pong raped Bee she didn't even put out a fight. She was like quietly telling him to stop. When you're getting rape, don't you want to scream or something. huh?

skies

sarNie Adult
haha, of course when you are about to get raped you scream, but i guess in this case, i think she kind of likes him too, but since she found out kong has a wife, it sort of knock her out of her conscious zone...so yeah, she regretted afterward right???

anyways, ep 10 shows bee is pregnant and i'm guessing ep 11 is bee and pong's engagement..i havent been keeping track of this lakorn series bc i know i wont stop cursing at the stupidity of each of the characters...well, anyways, spoilers anyone??? haha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i got spoilers!! i was just at exact's site
mon - 1/28:
bee has to marry pong cause she's pregnant w/ his child and kip goes to da wedding dressed in black and starts shiet. (i thought she was out of da story already lol) bee finds out dat pong already has a daughter named nong. nong doesn't like bee though cause her aunt (ice) twists da lil girl's mind

tues - 1/29:
so bee moves into ning's house and has to see his mama all da time. she don't like bee either cause of what ice told her. pong's already cheating on her w/ pei

wed - 1/30:
pei found out dat pong was married but she don't care and makes her self seem vulnerable so he can stay w/ her

thurs - 1/31:
bee's about to have her baby and pong finds out and leaves pei to be by his wife's side. pei gets real mad dat pong loves his kid and doesn't spend time w/ her so she plans on doing somethin about it

i'm guessing after dat she'll make da vdo of her and pong and send it to bee

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the spoil, Diamend. you are awsome for keeping us update. I was kind of want to feel sorry for Rin, but I think she got what she did. She doesn't have to marry Ning even she is pregnant with his kid. THere are lots of single mother out there that can rise their own kids. She has a stable job, but i guess she kind like him too that why. When love blind people's eyes, they believe they can change everything or can bear anything, that is human nature i guess.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think she loves him, but she marries him just cause she's pregnant w/ his baby. i don't think she's over kong yet either. she just makes real bad decisions lol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ehmmm.. as much as i dont like this lakorn, i have to atleast know what's up.... i caught on to parts here and there cause i love watching people act bad...lol but gawly pong is such a badass..... i hate it but the same time i love it lol. i think bee's dumb cause she's got her prince in front of her and sadly she got pregnant from that a-hole.

i think they over did this lakorn, the acting's way too much... i thought they should simmer it down alittle more then it'll be fine... i really dont want them to take this off air cause i find their reason to be dumb... it's just a lakorn based on a book, if people starts to believe that that's how all flight attendant and pilots really act, that's so not true. gawly this is pretty boogus .... why are they so narrow minded..... it's just a freaken LAKORN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! i'm just ready to see what happens next... hehe more drama makes me laugh of this lakorn... i just feel bad only for Kong and not anyone else........

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dis lakorn is a lot to handle but it's entertaining as hell lol or else u wouldn't be catchin up on it right?