Suay Rerd Cherd Sode (Broadcast)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Aon or Rome will be fine. She needs to pair with Aon since their first lakorn in stock.
Comedy or drama for Aon or Rome.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i absolutely want rome and rita (rteam). i hope that rome will confirm to be in rita's lakorn. I can't stand rome with janie. i can't believe he have more lakorns with janie than rita. anyways, hoping for rteam just like hoping for ateam (aum and aff). :wub:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^That's not truee lol. :lol:
Lome had Krungthep Ratree with Janie and is now having Yok Lai Mek

And with Rita he had Gae Roy Ruk, Kling Kaew Krang Jai and they were in Yuthakarn but not paired so no him and Janie haven't had moree lol. :lol:

Anyways I wanna see Rita with someone new! lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
rteam were also in sroy saeng jan.. :wub: hehe..

i want p'ek to be either rome.. aon.. aum.. or ken.. ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
I am also for Rita and Rome. They have not paired in 2009. Am I right?
well if WGG is confirmed then yeah they'll be paired in that one but the news of that one is pretty quite probably due to costume preparations so who knows

edit: even if it won't be soon i think we'll get to see rteam in a lakorn this year it's a definitely

solin

sarNie Adult
I love Rita but It becomes to be too much lakorns for me !
The problem is that even if I heard she will have upcoming lakorns only a few are confirmed and have some news.
Anyway I'm happy to see her on the roll now and I hope she could get paired with p'ek she has never worked with before.

tinah

sarNie Coma
just read at pantown that oil is the pra'ek. that person also mention charm has moved to Ch3 and she'll be starring in this lakorn too. hm, this should be an interesting pair..rita sure has alot of upcoming lakorns which is good unlike before. dont know how confirm this is though

thanks to aya for the tran

สวย เริ่ด เชิด โสด (ออย ธนา-ริต้า-ชาม ไอยวริญท์) ละครใหม่บรอดคาซท์
พระ-นาง คือ ออย-ริต้า ได้ข่าวมาจากพี่เล็กน้อยผู้��
ูแลละครบรอดคาซท์ได้ระยะนึง��
ล้วค่ะ แต่ที่ยังไม่บอกเพราะกลัวว่��
จะมีอะไรเปลี่ยนแปลง
ส่วน ชาม คุณหน่องให้สัมภาษณ์วันบวงส��
วงเลื่อมพรายลายรักว่าได้ ชาม มาเล่นเรื่องนี้ด้วย^^

ยังไงก็รอวันเปิดกล้องนะคะ เผื่อมีอะไรเปลี่ยนแปลงอีกก��
ได้

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!!! RITA AND OIL!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
SWEET!!! CANT WAIT!!

oh so charm switched channels..
i knew that she would since her lakorns with ch7 hasnt aired for the longest time...