Suay Rerd Cherd Sode (Broadcast)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
i was hoping for rteam but that's okay because the prak eg is oil. i am looking forward to seeing them together on screen. it will be an interesting pair. i hope that rita will have a lakorn with aum since aff is going to have a lakorn with rome. it's like they are just switching actors and actress around.

for example: mark and noon, mark and aff, mark and rita, ateam, rteam, aum and noon, rome and noon, ken and ann, ken and aff, aum and ann so i am praying for aum and rita and ken and rita, if possible.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Faint! Oil and Rita :drool: Now I am still waiting for either Ken or Aum with Rita next, if not Rome again :wub:

Katerine

Butterfly123
O.M.G OMG! OMG my dream pairing :wub:

i'm so exited :yahoo: i hope it true

but it mean's he want have the lakorn with Kwan but never mind Rita's better

Katerine

Butterfly123
Dao Kai Jai interviewed Charm about this lakorn and she didn't confirm she was in it but she did say she's in talks with the broadcast owner ;)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Charm barely even got to nang'ek in CH7 anyway. So was only one lakorn as nang'ek which was w/ Tle Thanapol and the one w/ Win never aired :(

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I agree...it's a new pairing and I think it's Oil's first time work with Rita...wow, interesting, can't wait to see this lakorn...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oil is dipping into the n'ek pool on Ch. 3...first Bua, now Rita...although, I've always been an Oil fan, but his last two lakorns weren't as good as I hoped they would be, and it's with 2 actresses I've been wanting to see him with!!! Joy S. and Bua...

Not a Rita fan, I will watch for Oil though, if his character is good...he needs to step it up man, his Ch. 7 lakorns were better than what he just released...but then, I think after his one with Kwan, he started slipping...but wait, depends on when he did Wimarn Mungkorn, cuz that one was boring...I hope this one is good and interesting...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
looking foward for this lakorn too... 2 great looking couples i cant wait.... and to add on to that... Broadcast makes alotta Great/Watchable lakorns.... :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
alot of ch7 stars switching to ch3 like its nothing now lol well they would have more opportunity to shine at ch3 cuz they dont just promote the popular stars. but what sucks about them is they dont really care for the newbies as much as the older gen. although i do like the older ones more but i am also a fan of the newcomes like matt etc