Suay Rerd Cherd Sode (Broadcast)

solin

sarNie Adult
How come I didn't see that earlier lol. It is like a dream coming true !
I have always wanted Oil and Rita (my favorite actor and actress) together.
Even after Oil works with CH3 with his lakorn with Bua, I didn't expect to see him paired with Rita on day. If it is confirmed so It will be the best news for me lol.

Merit

sarNie Adult
If they changed it to Film...it's not going to work. Film is young young but the boy is young. LOL.

Why do they give Rita these young looking guys. Nat didn't work out too good. Rita has this mature look about her that only a few of them matches her. And Film is not one of them.

Katerine

Butterfly123
I thought they would have changed but a least film look better then Nat with Rita
but have to agree with tinah why not Rome?

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think Film is going to end up looking like her younger brother than the Pra'ek. I think Aum...Rome...Grate...Aun would match better.

I don't even think Rita matches with Andrew.

kermint

sarNie Adult
it's nice to c new pairing but i agree Film may look younger than Rita hahaha. anyways jus wait n c first lols.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Andrew has a baby face but the pictures of them look ok so far and from the clips I think they'll have great chem. As for this lakorn, man why did they change the p'ek? I was looking forward to Oil/Rita, they would've made a great looking couple.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I wonder why not Rome either.
They changed Rome from Wanida and changed Oil to Rabam Duang Dao. I hoped they would put Rome in this lakorn instead, but no, they let Rome play in "Duang Ta Sawan" with Ja Jitapa (again) instead.
Why does Rome get only this kind of lakorn?
I've ever heard that Khun Somrak, the executive manager of Ch.3 used to say that he didn't want Rome to play Romantic Comedy lakorn. That's so crazy!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^rome always get those sad roles..they need to give him light roles for once..why wouldnt he want rome to be in a romantic comedy..thats unfair of him..

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
why film, he's too young for rita or even with charm. they need a man, not a boy!!! i don't like film, can't stand him!