The Blah Thread

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
This whole week my bf and i havent had any time together.. spring semester is coming up.. stupid financial aid is getting on my nerves.. uughh!!! i dont want to renew it!!! hahah oh well .. =) i still havent done my citizenship thingy.. yea yea i drag.. =) but hopefully next week i'll do something about it.. i keep forgetting to call my school.. i swear i dont know where my head is most of the time .. ive been working out.. pretty good.. -=) but i really want some cookies and cinnamon rolls >.^_^ i depise all you skinny people!!! arghness..

S

sunflower

awe i'm sorry that you and your boyfriend haven't had anytime together kawaii... dang, to have such a :sweat: cute boyfriend and not be with him... :loool: hahahaha.. i'm just kidding.. i think :ph34r:

well, what should i blah about? kekekeke.. oh, i just found out that i have supernatural powers... :D .. yeah i got mad and i wished something bad to happen to someone and it happened! :eek: .. it wasn't a horrible thing.. that person wasn't hurt.... HEY, if i think about it.. it is kinda true.. people that piss me off in the past have all suffered a few bad things... so if you get me mad.. you know what will happen to you! :loool:

sarN... i'm almost done with TRICK season 3!!! can't wait to see the ending! and that episode of 'split' is pretty funny... it was sick when the PK's ummm thing moved the table up and down..hahahahha :lmao: and the NK has to remind him all the time to ummm.. keep it down :loool:

well ..... i'll be away for about 3-4 days... don't miss me too much!!!! oh, okay okay.. you guys can miss me as much as you want :lol:

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
KawaiiTennyo said:
This whole week my bf and i havent had any time together.. spring semester is coming up.. stupid financial aid is getting on my nerves.. uughh!!! i dont want to renew it!!! hahah oh well .. =) i still havent done my citizenship thingy.. yea yea i drag.. =) but hopefully next week i'll do something about it.. i keep forgetting to call my school.. i swear i dont know where my head is most of the time .. ive been working out.. pretty good.. -=) but i really want some cookies and cinnamon rolls >.< i hate this hahah ^_^ i depise all you skinny people!!! arghness..
[post="57345"][/post]​
tat suxs tat you two have spent any time with each other.....you two must not have alot of time on your hands then......we all get lazy sometimes hahaha....[well i get lazy everytime] hahaha......you dont need to be skinny you got BEAUTY! :D

Kina

Dubsteppin'
KawaiiTennyo said:
This whole week my bf and i havent had any time together.. spring semester is coming up.. stupid financial aid is getting on my nerves.. uughh!!! i dont want to renew it!!! hahah oh well .. =) i still havent done my citizenship thingy.. yea yea i drag.. =) but hopefully next week i'll do something about it.. i keep forgetting to call my school.. i swear i dont know where my head is most of the time .. ive been working out.. pretty good.. -=) but i really want some cookies and cinnamon rolls >.< i hate this hahah ^_^ i depise all you skinny people!!! arghness..
[post="57345"][/post]​
dude tell me about it. i hate school but its the only thing that will get usomewhere in this life wit good financial well being and shiet. haha. well i have to renew mine andi just started my spring break and shiet. i think i gotta wait for my parents 05 income tax thingy majiggy to do them FAFSA shit. ugh...i so hate renewing it too...its such a hassle but im glad that they have online apps. or else ill never get it done bcz im lazy to drive to the dam library shoot...sigh*..im so bored...suppose to be out grocery shopping by now with my family...thats my only way to get all the food i want bcz if i boiught with my own money ill have to limit my junkz since im saving every dam penny for school dammit. sigh*..its good to live with parents bcz theyre gonna support u no matter what...i love my parents lol...geez...im so dorky. sigh*..ok ppls..take kare i think i pretty ranted over the board. bye.bye.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
sunflower said:
awe i'm sorry that you and your boyfriend haven't had anytime together kawaii... dang, to have such a :sweat: cute boyfriend and not be with him... :loool: hahahaha.. i'm just kidding.. i think :ph34r:

well, what should i blah about? kekekeke.. oh, i just found out that i have supernatural powers... :D .. yeah i got mad and i wished something bad to happen to someone and it happened! :eek: .. it wasn't a horrible thing.. that person wasn't hurt.... HEY, if i think about it.. it is kinda true.. people that piss me off in the past have all suffered a few bad things... so if you get me mad.. you know what will happen to you! :loool:

sarN... i'm almost done with TRICK season 3!!! can't wait to see the ending! and that episode of 'split' is pretty funny... it was sick when the PK's ummm thing moved the table up and down..hahahahha :lmao: and the NK has to remind him all the time to ummm.. keep it down :loool:

well ..... i'll be away for about 3-4 days... don't miss me too much!!!! oh, okay okay.. you guys can miss me as much as you want :lol:
[post="57363"][/post]​

Yeah, that someone is ME!! You're lucky I don't wish bad things on others or I would get you back! Punk! Whatever, I liked sleeping at the airport. I should just get myself a corner there. Just don't wish for my plane to crash on my way back. I mean, I still would like to get a monkey before I die.

Pee

sarNie Elites

well, what should i blah about? kekekeke.. oh, i just found out that i have supernatural powers...  :D .. yeah i got mad and i wished something bad to happen to someone and it happened! :eek: .. it wasn't a horrible thing.. that person wasn't hurt.... HEY, if i think about it.. it is kinda true.. people that piss me off in the past have all suffered a few bad things... so if you get me mad.. you know what will happen to you!  :loool:

[post="57363"][/post]​

No way , Then I dont have the chance to see ur pic:(
I miss you very much na :wavecry: let me know when ur back

lam

sarNie Egg
marduk said:
Yeah, that someone is ME!! You're lucky I don't wish bad things on others or I would get you back! Punk! Whatever, I liked sleeping at the airport. I should just get myself a corner there. Just don't wish for my plane to crash on my way back. I mean, I still would like to get a monkey before I die.
[post="57621"][/post]​

hahaha marduk i think you make yourself out to be too important to sunny. she wouldn't wish anything on you man.

sunny it's alright girl. i'm fine. i'm safe. i promise i won't disobey you ever again. and i heard about your wedding. he's a lucky guy. i'll talk to you when you get back.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Hahaha!

OMG, OMG, OMG

T_T

T_T

(I've learned so much from Muddie)

It's Lam!!!

Only his second post and he referred it to me. LOL. Now at least I know I'm important to YOU.

;)

Nameless

N i n j a
YO how are the NNC members doing? I'm my home country right now and the internet is very slow. I think it might be dialup. The guys behind me are singing chinese and thai. Pretty funny. The guesthouse, I'm staying at is around the corner. So I took a walk by myself here to use the internet. Ther's still so much to see. I think I might've gotten ripped off a couple of times, but it's okay :lmao:

Actually, im in the city right now. If i go back to the country side, i'd have to suffer from feeling very dirty, even though I bathe everyday. No, you don't get showers in the country side. I think I've gained a few pounds too from all the food my aunts and uncles been feeding me. To think I'd lose a few pounds.

I'll probably be back a couple of times. Other than that, I'm starting to miss fastfoods.

Muddie Murda

smile...
NAMELESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICTURES!

REMEMBER! =)

oh.. u_u and I jinxed Marlie... :( sorry, you can kill me when you return back.

S

sunflower

marduk said:
[post="57621"][/post]​

stupid monkey! i'm sorry that your flight didn't go as planned... but don't say something like that. i would never wish for your plane or ANY plane to crash! just because you deserve what i wish upon you doesn't mean other passengers should suffer along with you :p don't ever say anything like that or i might just have to come kick your ass! even if you're on the wrestling team, i know kung fu... and not the fake kung fu that you watch in the series :loool: ........

-----------------------

aniwaise.. let's blah.... ;)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

IT'S ----------------------------------------------> NAMELESS!!!!!!!!!!!

dude we missed you... and hopefully you post some pictures of your nameless home country ^_^

ummm.. BTW does anyone have a sony cybershot 5.0MP? if you do can i borrow your cords? i think i left mine at a friend's house in another state... :unsure:

Fenix

Nang Fah
sunflower said:
ummm.. BTW does anyone have a sony cybershot 5.0MP? if you do can i borrow your cords? i think i left mine at a friend's house in another state... :unsure:
[post="58863"][/post]​
P Tawan maybe you need to tell them your cybershot model number too. Just incase they use different cords for different models.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
cuti3gurl said:
tat suxs tat you two have spent any time with each other.....you two must not have alot of time on your hands then......we all get lazy sometimes hahaha....[well i get lazy everytime] hahaha......you dont need to be skinny you got BEAUTY!  :D
[post="57418"][/post]​
haha im a little slow on this one but yea.. NO we dont have time on our hands.. we've been sooo busy.. and p'tawan haha you can have my bf! go ahead hahah jp.. he got me my ipod nano!! yay.. so yea.. i can workout in peace now.. i'm eating what i ate yesterday hahah im at work right now.. waiting for papers to come through so i can enter it on salesforce..

S

sunflower

KawaiiTennyo said:
haha im a little slow on this one but yea.. NO we dont have time on our hands.. we've been sooo busy.. and p'tawan haha you can have my bf! go ahead hahah jp.. he got me my ipod nano!! yay.. so yea.. i can workout in peace now.. i'm eating what i ate yesterday hahah
[post="60996"][/post]​

i don't want your bf... i don't want any thing to do with guys right now.. i think i never will :lmao: :lmao:

you got an ipod nano? aweee so cute... and what are you eating from yesterday? hope it's still safe to eat :blink:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sunflower said:
i don't want your bf... i don't want any thing to do with guys right now.. i think i never will :lmao: :lmao:

you got an ipod nano? aweee so cute... and what are you eating from yesterday? hope it's still safe to eat :blink:
[post="60999"][/post]​
yea it's leftover.. fishcake and veggie.. =) hahah im playing my bf is MINE!! all mine!! muahaha.. no guys!?!? aww how abouy girls?? well more like girl.. well more like me!?!? haha ;)

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
today was like the worst day ever.. my mom was being a total !@#$%! so yeah she just Err... well lets just say it was not good. then like i lost my cell phone for 3 days already. and my parents told my sister to go cancel my phone. so yeah i thought she was gonna go cancel it. i was so down. i wasnt really sad about my phone. its just about what my mom had said to me. my cousin really wanted to know what she said and i started crying and stuff. well then anyways.. we got to the mall and they bought me a new razor! i was so happy. my cousin wanted the pink one. i was like no..no..nope. but the whole point is i got a new phone. hopefully this one last! bc the phone i lost was only 2 months old and i broke it the first month i got it! yep yep...
the phone i really wanted is the w900i the one from sony... omg... i would have to save for like 20 years for that thing! lol! wells im happy with my phone!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
AznGirlTha said:
today was like the worst day ever.. my mom was being a total !@#$%! so yeah she just Err... well lets just say it was not good. then like i lost my cell phone for 3 days already. and my parents told my sister to go cancel my phone. so yeah i thought she was gonna go cancel it. i was so down. i wasnt really sad about my phone. its just about what my mom had said to me. my cousin really wanted to know what she said and i started crying and stuff. well then anyways.. we got to the mall and they bought me a new razor! i was so happy. my cousin wanted the pink one. i was like no..no..nope. but the whole point is i got a new phone. hopefully this one last! bc the phone i lost was only 2 months old and i broke it the first month i got it! yep yep...
the phone i really wanted is the w900i the one from sony... omg... i would have to save for like 20 years for that thing! lol! wells im happy with my phone!
[post="61130"][/post]​
well sweetie this goes into the BLAH thread...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
wow, i feel like such a blah all the time then. does anyone ever get frustrated at how much clutter exists in their lives? and when u try cleaning it up, it just never seems to go away. it's endless. i have junk after junk. so yeah, in a couple of weeks, once everything is well packaged, i'm holding a garage sale on my yellow lawn. it'll be a small barbecue (of grilled vegetables and corn only tho), plus great drinks (leftovr from holiday gatherings). so if u care to join come by. it's cheaper than the dollar store, i'll assure u that ;)

any leftover items will later be donated n recycled.

can't wait until it's aaaaall over with. :wacko: :sweat:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
dfemc said:
wow, i feel like such a blah all the time then. does anyone ever get frustrated at how much clutter exists in their lives? and when u try cleaning it up, it just never seems to go away. it's endless. i have junk after junk. so yeah, in a couple of weeks, once everything is well packaged, i'm holding a garage sale on my yellow lawn. it'll be a small barbecue (of grilled vegetables and corn only tho), plus great drinks (leftovr from holiday gatherings). so if u care to join come by. it's cheaper than the dollar store, i'll assure u that ;)

any leftover items will later be donated n recycled.

can't wait until it's aaaaall over with. :wacko: :sweat:
[post="61228"][/post]​
well first you gotta tell us where you live dork..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOOKS like another boring day, I think it's about to rain. I hate those rainy days, some find it soothing and relaxing, but to me, whenever it rains it gives me a freak'n headache and that gloomy feeling.

A small bbq huh...hmm corn on the grill sounds delicious!...Especially, when you serve it with coconut milk but add a lil sugar, salt, msg and add thinly sliced scallions to the mixing when it comes to a boil. MMM..and spread that all over your corn...YUMMY!