The Blah Thread

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
dfemc said:
aaiiish! <_< u can't possibly have the same goal as me, marduk. that was MY aim first. arrgh! but it's okay, i'm a nicer person these days, we can both ruin darvy's point system simultaneously, if synchronized correctly. lol.

so how's the world these days, specifically sarnworld of course? i'm back, sort of. n life is wonderful as heck, n trust me everyone's life on sarnworld is wonderful as heck....

i think from everything that i've been thru (from my mini journey out in third world land), it's really not the end of the world ^_^ yeah?! :)

p.s. Happy Happy Birthday Pee...n may all ur wish come true this year n many years to come :) ...so are u gonna go get piss drunk now? enjoy urself..safely :)
[post="158620"][/post]​
I tried looking at the first negative points I got so I could prove that I thought of it first. Unfortunately, we both got our first negative points on the same date so that's not helpful. Still, I came up with it first!

It's good that you are being nicer these days. Aren't you mentally drained from being in Nepal. After being out here for three months, I'm so mentally drained that I can't really described it. I think the moms in Cambodia begging for money on the streets with their babies took the last bit of energy out of me. I'm ready to go back to the states.

As for Pee, Happy Birthday chickadidas. I hope you had a very sweet 16.

Pee

sarNie Elites
AWWW thx u p´marduk.. too bad u didnt come to my bday party =(

btw this thread is pinned!!! awesome!

Muddie Murda

smile...

Man i'm so sick...been coughing for a week and lost my voice for 2 days...now i thought it'd go away but as I cough, I start choking...wtf??!

man I hope i survive at work T__T

-----

I'll comment more sooon on others soo sorry

sarN

sarNie Granny
u be ok it a just a common cold due to lack of bf and social life ..j/k muddie !! hahaha .. get well soon

L

lalalek

Pee said:
wahh i dont like when this thread is pinned.
[post="162476"][/post]​

noungning said:
aow why not pee?

p'teen kid teung nong pee jung lol :lol:
[post="163496"][/post]​
Aww nong Pee, why is that? Ha ha, i know some of your darkest secrets...Is that why you don't want this thread pinned up atm?

Ha ha Ning, i heard about the P' teen...Can i call you P' teen from now on? MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! :loool: :lmao:

noungning

Heartless
lalalek said:
Aww nong Pee, why is that? Ha ha, i know some of your darkest secrets...Is that why you don't want this thread pinned up atm?

Ha ha Ning, i heard about the P' teen...Can i call you P' teen from now on? MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! :loool: :lmao:
[post="163544"][/post]​
oh lawd. lol up to u hahahahah :unsure:

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i just spent $420 on books!!!!!!!...and all 8 of them are used books except for one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!....*shoots self*...........

Pee

sarNie Elites
hhaa u p´bah people..wahh p´teen haha .... kidtueng muern kan
this is my first time logging in SW for one week ....... my schedule is hecka full! heeeeeeeeelp!

i dont like when its pinned coz i just dont like it ,,i dunno..im weird

wahh missing p´lek also!

call me sumtimes..im so lonely sumtimes.. SNIFF

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Guess what guys!!! I GOT A JOB!!!! at victoria's secret.. and nordstrom is gonna call me for a 2nd interview!!! yay!! no more starving days!!! muahaha.. because the peach in my neighbor's backyard is gone lolz.. *inside jokes between my chatters lolz* I'm actually pretty stressed out FAFSA is pissing me off how many time do I have to verify and how many forms do I have to fill out and send to my parents good god!!! My chem class is crazy.. 6 hours straight!!! even when there's no LAB!!! well hopefully I'll survive this semester with 2 jobs and maintaining a 3.5 gpa.. good lord.. pray for me guys I'm taking an exam today!!! well that's all.. oh yea.. THANKS ANNEEEEE I LOVER YOU!!!!

noungning

Heartless
sounds like a fun filled year eh leah? good luck... and yes FAFSA is the biggest pain in the arse but without it i'd be in much more debt then i am now... :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
A job at victoria's secret ? Omg. You can get discount while working there too right haha .

Pee

sarNie Elites
ahh p´ning i got a new piercing on my upper ear^^ wiee** i´ll show u some pics

noungning

Heartless
hey i have one too but it's like mid ear lol i'll show u it too when i get back home... the file is on my laptop... man i want a tattoo sooooo bad but my mom is gonna kill me if i get one wah ...

FAFSA is like a governmental form that we fill out when we are going to school to ask the government if they can assist us with financial aid... they then calculate your parents income and your income [and spouse if u have one] and estimate the cost that you can pay the school...and if you can't pay it from what u make, they help you pay for it like they pay half tuition or something.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
nope i'm not kidding... i have about 8 days til i head back home! see ya when i'm back hopefully!
Oh, your aunt's family is stuck there too or just you?

Well, 8 days isnt too long ; you'd be back in a jippy!

LOL...didnt want to "spam" the radio thread.

noungning said:
lol no one i promise!! :lol: hahah but i mean i wanna go back quick but i don't have a seat so now i'm stuck with 9/11 so sad :(
LOLOL!!! NO hunks???!!! Jing reuh plaw HUH Ning???!!! <_< :p

Where are you planning to get your tattoo? Oh, it's a secretive area??? LOL , Ok whisper it to my ear :shock:

Muddie! My official Ma Ma Noodles, I've missed you too! Yoo nai???

Are you still coughing? Sorry, LOL a bit late in responding, but I hope you are doing better from when that was posted ^_^

Nong Pee, where are the pics of beautiful sceneries with your body included? HMMM???!!!!

noungning

Heartless
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Oh, your aunt's family is stuck there too or just you?

Well, 8 days isnt too long ; you'd be back in a jippy!

LOL...didnt want to "spam" the radio thread.
LOLOL!!! NO hunks???!!! Jing reuh plaw HUH Ning???!!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hahaha...weirdos...LOL are they cute at least?

LOL...that's what you get for not stuffing me in your carry ons :p

I know what you mean on the "I want"...

But, a small tattoo would look cute, though of what?

noungning

Heartless
lol i want a designed s that looks liek a swan... lol because my real name begins with an S and a swan means beauty lmao :lol: